Whats this feeling?

Promises

I feel eyes watching m-...

"I open my eyes." Soojun was stareing right at me." I gasped and Reita`s hand coverd my mouth." Its ok Siuni its time to get up. Oh.... Yeah sorry i forgot i spent a night here. Siuni!!!!!!!!!!! Eh...? -I look at the door as i see it slam wide open." Siuni you have a phone call... Oh ok i`ll be down right away. "I run down the stairs trying not to trip and i see the phone laying there upside down and i pick it up."

Hello? Siuni? I am very sorry but you parents were in a car accident and died... W-what...? I am very sorry do you have any other family to stay with? S-Siuni...? H-hello? Siuni? ... (The phone falls no the floor.)

Hey Siuni! "Reita called out." Are you...- "I turn around seeing Reita and Soojun walking down the stairs as i shed a silent tear and i fall on the floor crying loudly." Siuni! "Reita and Soojun said at the same time running towards me." Are you ok?! "Reita said holding me in his arms and Soojun picked up the phone." Hello? Oh someone is there... Yeah who is this? I am a nurse at Sajun Hospital. And...? Why did you all? Because... Siuni`s mother and father just died... Does Siuni have any other family? No im afraid not good bye.

"Soojun hung up the phone and fell on his knees also holding me in his arms." Siuni are you ok? Im very sorry you can live here if you want... "Reita looked up at Soojun with a curious face." What? "Reita said."

Siuni what happend? M-my Moth-ther a-and Fa-ather j-j-just d-died..... "Reita`s eyes widdend as he held me tighter." Don`t worry Siuni you dont have to go to school today. "Soojun said with a wide smile." What do you mean? I mean lets go to the park! Eh?!

Go put your clothes on and come with me!!!!!!!! ☺ O-ok so where is the changing room again?

Oh its over here. "Reita grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom." Thank you. "I close the door and gets ready for school." Hey Siuni are you going to have breakfast? Yeah sure. Ok. I heard Reita running downt he stairs to wher ever the kitchen is. "I come out seeing Soojun waiting for me."

                                                                                                                         ~TEASE~

Oh hi Soojun... "His arms are crossed." Whats wrong with you? E-eh? Give me your clothes! ☺" He smiles and flicks my head." I give him my clothes." He throws in in the basket come on. He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen with Reita sitting there and he stood up and bowed.

"I bow back." Here sit down Siuni. "Soojun said pulling out a chair for me." Thank you. Here have breakfast. "Reita said putting breakfast on my plate." (Fried eggs baccon and orange juice.)

Thank you Reita and Soojun. No problem "they said at the same time." ☺ Why are you two so nice to me all the sudden? Well arent we always nice? ☺ Soojun said. Yeah your right sorry... Sorry for what? "Reita said." I really dont know.....

"Soojun slammed his hand on the table making me flentch." Siuni! Whats wrong with you!? I-im um.... Soojun calm down shes just having a bad day.... Ok thats it! "Soojun said making me flench again." We are not going to school today we are going to have fun! ☺

"Soojun grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door while i was hanging on Reita just incase." We are going to the park. ☺ But what about-.... WOW!!!! "Before i knew it i was yanked out the door pulling Reita along with me." Soojun clicked a button near the door on a brick wall and a limo apeared." Reita opend the door for me and let me go in 2nd because Soojun was already in there. ☺ Reita climbed in and close the door.

Take us to the Kstunmi Park." Yes sir. I almost fell asleep in the car on Reita`s shoulder then Soojun shaked my shoulder and said : We are here." ☺ Oh right sorry. Sorry for what Reita said, with a smile. Oh i have no idea.... "I laughed." Soojun pulled me out the door while Reita was still in the limo." Soojun you.....-" Retia didnt finish and he got out the limo. Soojun smirked and walked me over to the swings while Reita pushed me (on the swings) . I laughed and so did Reita Soojun just stood there in front of me.

Reita stopped.....

S-Soojun.....

Siuni....

Why is our class here!?

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................