What do i do?

Promises

"I see Reita pin Soojun up against the lockers yelling at Soojun." What did i tell you Soojun! I told you that she will not be fresh meat! "Soojun smirked." Well its not like you love her why would you care? Well you dont know that! "Reita said." I gasped all the suddden having Reita pause. He knew i was there but he didnt bother to turn around.

Siuni doesnt need to be your pet! She doesnt need to be with a player like you she needs anything but the fact to be with you! "Soojun smirked again then i stood up making Soojun notice i was there." Then lets find out... "Soojun walks  over to me."

So, Siuni who is it?

Class have you seenn Siuni, Reita and Soojun? Yessssssssssss~~~~~~ So they are here? Where are they? "Kangin stood up." Mr.Lee  may i go and look for them, i will take their responcabilities and get in trouble instead of them.

If you say so Kangin, this is a huge responcablility are you sure? Yes sir i am. Ok~~~ Suit yourself... "Kangin ran out the door tooking both ways then she spots Siuni."

"Kangin ran over there not making a sound then she said Siuni?" Siuni doesnt move she just stood there frozen." Siuni? Which one is it Siuni? "Soojun said." "Kangin gasped making everyone notice her." Siuni, its time for class im taking all your responcabilities and getting in trouble so you guys can come to class now hurry. Um.... "Siuni said." I choose....

WAIT WHAT WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?! IM NOT ANYONES.... WHAT THE HECK!?

Um.... But im not anyones.... So why do i have to choose? You guys are just friends..... "Reita`s eyes widend." Come on Siuni. "Reita grabbed her hand and lead her to class." He smiled and said : Don`t you know where your class is?

"He cut the subject so noone would get hurt." Oh right class sorry.... Why are you apoligizing? "Reita looked back at Soojun, Soojun had a confused look on his face then wiped it off and smiled as he enterd the room."

Sorry sir we all got lost ti took her a long time to find us because we were scatterd around the place. "Soojun said with a slight smile."

Now Kangin you dont have the responcabilities everyone is fine on this. "He smiled wide." Yes sir.

                                                                                            ~~~~SCHOOL ENDS~~~~

I open the door to see mum and dad there with big smiles on their faces. Haii mum haii dad! Hi sweety. (They said.) Why are you so happy all the sudden? Because while your father and i are on a vacation you are going to stay at our friends place they are very loyal to us so you be good to them and their 2 sons ok? Um ok?

So do i know them? Yes you know their sons i think because they go to your school. Ok so who are they? You are just going have to find out on your own sweety! So when is your vacation? In 25 minutes!!!!!! So you need to pack your bag with your clothes and stuff and hurry! Wait what!?

HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh....

"I hurry and pack everything in 10 minutes."

COME ON HURRY AND GET IN THE CAR WE WILL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I hurried in the car trying to fit my bag in the door." Just kick it in baby girl! "I kicked it in making it hit my dads face i laughed then he pulled me in and closed my door." GO TO THE SANS AND STEP ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "I feel the limo`s spead as i watch out the window."

What!? But father why does a girl have to stay here for a week thats not fair!

I dont care if it is or not she is staying here weather you like it or not and she sleeps in your guys room. What!? "My brother said." But.... What if she is someone we hate?

IT DOESNT MA-.... Oh look i think their here already....

We are here! Someone opens my door and my father pushes me out sorry kiddo we only have 10 minutes to go there bye!!!! "He throws my bag out." oh Mr.San. Hello (bows.)

He bows back and walks me in.

Here you are going to stay in here with my 2 sons, sorry but there is no where else for you to sleep at... "He walks me in and i see his 2 sons there with their mouths wide open."

S-Siuni....? They both said at the same time.

R-Reita.....

S-Soojun!?

Your brothers!?