Hey there, Kangin

Promises

As i open my eyes to see big dark brown eyes right infront of me as i gasp, but a hand covers my mouth. "Shh! Miss Kim Siuni its ok its just me." As my maid uncovers my mouth i sit up in bed and stretch. "You know today is your first day at your new school Miss." "Yeah, i know did mother get my uniform yet? "I asked Maid Lunie.

" No." Lunie said. "Ok, but i need to get change please..." I said as i point to the door. "Oh, right i am sorry for disturbing you Miss." she said as she close the door. I fell back in my bed and yawned

" Gosh im so slow today i wonder when school starts? " I said as i change into my clothes.I look out my window seeing kids running in their school uniform. " Oh no!" I said. "I hope im not late!"

I quickley changed and ran down the stairs catching my breath. I look back and i see breakfast. "Miss?" I ran out the door before Lady Lunie could saying anything else. I ran down the street catching my breath at the same time, i catch my school seeing everyone visiting outside.

Oh, thank goodness im not late! I think to myself as i walk in and a girl bumbs into me and i look down saying " Wow, your a bit short." "Oh! Im sorry! I was late to class i  need to go bye! " I watch her run down the hallway wondering Then that must mean... Im Late!

I wonderd near the office trying to find out what to do and i finally see the princible's office. I open the door slowly peeking through. Hello? "Oh Kim Siuni! There you are, here is your list of periods and i hope you find everything just perfect!" she said as she gives me a paper i stare at it as i walk down the hallway slowly looking for the room. Hmm? Where is room 857?

Then all the sudden i see that girl? That girl.... Oh! That girl that bumped into me." Where are you going? " I asked " To Room 857! " " Oh wait please! I need to go there myself! Please show me?" " Alright " she said as she grabbed my hand locking our fingers together. She ran to room 857 with me tripping behind her. " Hey, im not the sporty kind of girl you know." " Oh, sorry but we are both 8 minutes late! " " Oh crap! Then lets run girl! " i said as i ran. I passed a guy with a noseband over his nose. He looked at me with curious eyes.

" Here we are! " she said as she let go of my hand " Oh! " i said as we bow i took a step forward saying " im very sorry we are late Miss. She was showing me around. Please accept this message from me? " The teacher bowed at us and said  " Thats just fine go have a seat please " "Ok!" "Hey... New girl whats your name? " 

"Siuni, Kim Siuni. Please to meet you."  "Im Kangin Nice to meet you Siuni! Sit next to me!" she said as I slowly sat in the seat next to Kangin as everyone looked at me with their curious eyes and i bowed. They all bowed back. It was like i was a princess having many people bow at me like that , i giggled   having the teacher Scowl at me i bowed and look straight at my desk.

Oh yes your a new student arent you? The guy with the noseband looked straight at the teacher.The teacher called out and i stood up shyly. Yes Miss. My Name is Kim Siuni, i bowed having everyone gossip. I took my seat again and i stared at the ceiling waiting for something to happen.

I looked over seeing that kid with the noseband on his nose. I looked away as soon as his eyes made contact with mine. He leand back in his chair making a groaning sound. I just clutched me fist on my desk having a few people look at me weird. I pointed to the teacher as she scowled them. Their eyes widdend when the teacher was scowlding them.

I looked at that guy again as he leand his head back looking at the ceiling his lips. I turned to Kangin asking who that guy is and she said i dont know i think he is new as well but i think everyone is afraid to talk to him even the teacher. The teacher finally said something now i hope you guys were reading unlike some people as she sowled that guy, Kangin a few others and I. 

I Looked down in shame as the bell rang. Ooh its time for lunch lets go as she pulled me out the door to go to the canteen as i looked back once more at the guy as he slowly stood up brushing off the fake dirt off his uniform. I giggled as we waited in line. Hey, Kangin? "Yes? Kangin asked." Are there any  Kingkas or Queenkas here? Sadly yes. "She said with a sigh."

Really? She pointed to at the guy thinking about that him with the noseband. I have a feeling that the new guy is a Kingka....  But anyway all the Kingkas are at basketball practice and the queenkas are cheerleaders their with them as well. As she filled our plates up while i was stareing at him. He noticed me! I looked away really fast as he came walking over here.

Quick what do i do!? She grabbed my plate and pushed me into him as i felt his warmth on my body and she winked and left to go sit at a table. Ouch.... " I looked up as he was looking down at me. Sorry! He held his hand out as i took it and he helped me up and i blushed looking down so he wont notice it. Hey. " He said as i look up with eye contact." Hey whats your name?

  Reita." He said with a grin." Nice to meet you i smiled and shaked his hand without warning him. He looked at me weird but thats ok. And im... "I know, he blerted out before i finished." Oh. Remember i sit right next to you in home room. Oh right sorry. I noticed your not like other girls. Eh? What is that supposed to mean?

It means most of them would be all over me see " As he pointed out behind himself." I looked over his should touching his shoulder. Oh... Well i guess not? "He grinned as he left." I ran to Kangin. Kangin! Why did you do that!?

"She smiled and said I dont know i guess i fell and she giggle i sat right next to her." So whats his name?" Reita, i smiled." Oh thats a hot name she smiled with food on her lip. Ha ha Kangin your lip has a peice of food on it. Oh sorry! "She wipped it off." All better. ☺ So do you like him...? "Kangin asked."

I dont even know him! But you said his name was Reita. Yeah, but that doesnt mean i know him already! Ok alright im sorry. Its ok Kangin. Oh hey its time for next period. I looked at my list. I have free time for 20 minutes " I smiled." I do to! Let me see that! "She snatched my list before i could responce. No way! We have all the same classes but science... Oh... And... "Kangin continued."

There are many Kingkas in science at that time... WHAT!? "I said surprised." Yeah sorry. Its ok. "I put the list back in my pocket and walked around." Siuni! I need to go somewhere when i come back i will give you a gift! "She smiled and ran off."

I walked down the hallway looking at the ground as i bumped into someone. Oh sorry Mister! I looked up and he wasnt wearing his school uniform. He looked at me and grinned. Mister? Did you just call me Mister? Well im sorry i dont know your name... "I looked behind myself seeing Kangin there with something behind her back as she walked toward me and running now. Siuni Are you ok!?

.................................................................................................................................................................................

NOOOOOOOOOOOO CHAPTER 2 VANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE CRAP NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT__TT