Project Partners

Wish Upon a Shooting Star (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji normally attended school as if nothing happened, although with a little hope that her wish didn't get wasted. She made her way to class only to get greeted by a hyperactive Jinri. Minji waved back and sat down. She then looked up trying to look out for Sungyeol only to see him interacting with Myungsoo. Minji sighed and stood up to throw the paper balls away which Byunghun threw to her direction.

The bell rang and all students stood up as Miss Jun entered.

"Good morning students."

"Good morning ma'am."

"Take your seats. I have to announce something important."

All the students groaned, knowing what would come every time their English teacher had something 'important' to announce.

"As you all know, we will have once again our yearly presentations. This time, you can choose a topic of your own, but—"

Miss Jun eyed the students before continuing.

"I already made a list with whom you should be paired up with and NO SWITCHING PARTNERS, YOON DOOJOON!"

Doojoon sat back down as he ducked his head in defeat.

"Anyway, the project mates are— Yes Mr. Kim?" Miss Jun asked annoyed, giving Jonghyun the hint to better leave it. He put his hand down and shook his head.

"Good. The pairs are Ahn Sohee and Seo Joohyun, Kim Myungsoo and Lee Byunghun, Bae Suji and Lee Sungyeol, Kwon Sohyun and Yoon Doojoon, Choi Jinri and Yang Yoseob, Choi Minho and Jung Soojung, Gong Minji and Kim Kibum, Park Hyunchul and Lee Chanhee, Heo Gayoon and Lu Han, Kim Jonghyun and Lee Taemin, and lastly Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun and Park Chorong. Any objections? And NO I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR PARNTER!"

All hands were put down except for one. Miss Jun sighed and nodded at Yoseob.

"I-I have to pee."

The whole class cracked up in laughter at the sudden response. Miss Jun shook her head and told the boy to go.

"EVERYONE! Pick a topic which is appropriate, I repeat: appropriate. No , no , no 'why you should love this celebrity', no topics where you do not plan to research properly, or whatsoever. Understood?"

The students groaned once more before approaching their partners.

Minji was sitting in the corner until a short figure appeared in front of her. She looked up only to find Jonghyun smiling like an idiot, showing off his perfect teeth. The girl rolled her eyes and ignored him only to make him pout. Jonghyun then bent down and placed his head on Minji's table.

"Minji, could you do me a favour?" he asked, giving his best puppy eyes.

"What do you want?" Minji asked coldly as she turned her head.

"Could you swi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter