Shooting Star

Wish Upon a Shooting Star (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed by since Minji and Jinri became friends. Even with their busy schedules and upcoming exams they would still find some time to meet each other outside their classes. But one thing changed in Minji's life, her friendship towards Sungyeol. He didn't talk to her, nor did he reply any of her messages or answered any of her phone calls which was weird for her since she knew he would always pick up for her.

 

Just the other day the girls were sitting once again together for lunch after such a long time. Minji sighed as she saw Sungyeol not even daring to look at her. What's wrong with that choding? she thought. Jinri saw it and immediately asked worriedly "What's the matter?"

"Nothing. It's just, he's being weird these days," the female answered as she played with her food.

"Who? You mean Taemin? Wasn't he always like this?" Jinri shrugged. Minji threw the chopsticks across the table and groaned while burying her face into her folded arms.

"It's not him!" she exclaimed loudly, making the latter look surprised. Minji lifted her gaze and puffed her cheeks as she apologized.

"Hey, it's okay to miss the old version of a person. Tell me, who is it? Maybe I can help you out."

Minji pursed her lips, thinking hard if she should actually tell an outsider about the person, but on the other hand, why not? If it was someone she trusted?

"It's Sungyeol," Minji muttered beneath her breath.

"You mean Lee Sungyeol?!" Jinri asked surprised.

"Yes. We're actually childhood friends, although he's been ignoring me for quite a while now. I'm okay with it but on the other hand...he could've at least told me."

Jinri rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I think he's just doing it on purpose. Maybe someone found out that you guys are friends and... You know how it works."

"Told him to ignore me? Well, that should do it," Minji agreed as she bit the inner side of her cheek.

"Oh! By the way, I've read that a shooting star will be visible today. You should wish something too. Something like having Taemin as your boyfriend or him breaking up with Suji or having the 'old' Sungyeol back," Jinri suggested making the other frown.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter