Daily Routine

Wish Upon a Shooting Star (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I am completely aware of it that I am way too late with this update and I am really sorry about that. The next two chapters will be also published today, after that, updates will be always irregular. Thank you once more for your patience and enjoy reading!

 

I'm an idiot. I'm a real idiot. How can I solve this damn problem?!

195+963,495:100x(0,95+193,023)-319=?

I sighed once the school bell rang and made my way out of the classroom when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Could you please watch out?!" I yelled as I bent down to pick up my books.

"I'm so sorry!" a male voice apologized. It sounds familiar... Too familiar.

I was about to pick up my diary when another person reached for it. I looked up, ready to glare at that someone when I suddenly saw who it was.

"Ah... I-it's okay!" I exclaimed as I quickly picked my diary up, bowing several times before turning to the direction I wanted to go. My heart started to beat faster. Damn you heart! Stop it!

 

I walked towards the black van which was waiting for me and got greeted by a stern looking woman once the window has been scrolled down.

"So? How was school today?" Pfft. Woman, you know very well how it went.

I shrugged my shoulders, making her roll her eyes. Yes, she knew about my secret. The secret I've been trying to keep everyone from knowing which is my crush on...well, Lee Taemin. My school's heartthrob.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter