Relief With A Touch Of Jealousy

At the Expense of Love, Danger, and Secrets

-No One's POV-

Both ~~~~ and Yongguk ran, not thinking twice about their persuer. They caught up with the other, but didn't stop.

"Hey guys," Daehyun said. "What's the rush?"

"Ask questions later! Come on!" ~~~~ said grabbing Zelo's hand.

"~~~~ what's going on???" Zelo asked trying to keep up.

"Juat run! We'll explain later!!!" Yongguk shouted.

The group of 7 kept going non-stop until they reach the boarding dock in the train station. Once there, they all collapsed on the flloor near the wall. ~~~~ sat inbetween Zelo and Himchan, leaning back on the wall. Daehyun and Youngjae were back to back. Yongguk was laying on the floor in front on the three on the wall. Jongup sat next to him.

They were all out of breath and close to passing out. ~~~~ for a minute, it seemed like she was out cold. One by one they boys started to notice.

"Hey ~~~~, what were we running from anyways?" Daehyun asked.

No answer.

"~~~~?"

"Hey ~~~~!" Youngjae exclaimed. "He's talking to YOU!"

Still no answer.

"~~~~?" Yongguk said with a concerned tone.

He sat up and waved a hand in front of her face.

"Crap..."

"What's wrong, hyung?" Zelo said with a bit of panic.

"I don't know. ~~~~!"

Yongguk held her chin and lifted her head so she waas facing him.

"~~~~?"

-Your POV-

"----! ----!"

Everything was black. I was completely out cold. All I could see was darkness as I heard soft muffled voices.

^What happened? Where am I?^

My thoughts were fuzzy and I couldn't remember anything prior to this.

"~~~~!"

I started to hear various voices calling my name, but I couldn't recognize any of them. Except one.

"~~~~?"

The voice was dark, but soothing. As it continued I started to come to.

"What happened?" I groaned as my vision cleared.

A small roar of sighs of relief were heard around me. I blinked a few times and saw Yongguk only a couple of inches away from my face.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-yea," I stuttered as my cheeks began to burn.

He grinned and sat back. Looking around I noticed that we were in the train station.

^How'd we get here?^

"~~~~, what happened?" Himchan asked.

"Mwo?" I jumped when I saw him next to me.

"What were we running from?"

I had a confused look on my face as I gazed at him.

^Running?^

"An old man in the park tried to take her," Yonggk answered for me.

"You were attacked???" Zelo asked frantically.

"Ambushed really. Thankfully she knew what she was doing or we wouldn't have gotten out of it."

"Jjinja?"

"Neh,. She saved my ."

^I did?^

They all cheered for me and Jongup just smiled. I had no clue what was going on so I didn't say anything about it. Nor did I ask how I got to the station or what I did exactly to save Yongguk.

"So when is the train coming?" I asked.

Zelo groaned.

"Yah~ do we have to get on the train?" he whined. "I'm tired."

He laid his head on my shoulder and kind of  snuggled up to me.

"Neh," Himchan came in, laying his heaad on my lap. "Can;t we just stay here?"

I blushed wildly at their sudden gestures of affection. Taking a deep breath, I calmed myself down and put my hand on Himchan's shoulder.

"Sorry guys," I chuckled. "But I've gotta get home."

-Yongguk's POV-

"So when is the train coming?"

~~~~ had just asked about when she'd be going home. I don't blame her. From the day she just had, I'd wanna go home too. I was about to say something when Zelo cut me off.

"Yah~ do we have to get on the train?" he said. "I'm tired."

I smirked and chuckled at his whining. Zelo was such a chile at times, but he's my dongsaeng and I can't really hate him. Zelo then pouted and laid his head on ~~~~'s shoulder. I got a little tense when I saw it.

^What going on? It's a girl we just met. Why do I feel so weird?^

I shook it of and smiled to mask my current emotion.

"Neh," Himchan came into the conversation. He laid his head on her lap. "Can't we just stay here?"

My entire body went up in flames as I felt rage toward my hyung. I wanted to punch him as hard as I could, but I still didn't understand why. I just crossed my arms and dug my nails into them.

^What's wrong with me?^

"Sorry guys, but I've gotta get home," ~~~~ chuckled putting her hand on Himchan's shoulder.

I gave a deadly glare to Himchan and he looked at me with a smirk. He winked at me, he could tell I wasn't liking the situation.

^You little turd...^

"Arasso," Zelo said a bit aggravated.

Himchan took ~~~~'s hand and looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. It made her laugh.

I couldn't take it anymore.

^ this....^

I got up and started walking back upstairs.

"I'm getting the tickets..." I said trying not to sound annoyed.

^I'm gonna kill him...^

-Himchan's POV-

I sighed.

^I hope this one is different from the rest... For his sake...^