A Chance Encounter

At the Expense of Love, Danger, and Secrets

"!!! I'M LATE!!!"

I was running down the busy streets of Seoul trying to catch the train home. As you can probablt tell, it wasn't working out very well.

"Heads up!" I shouted as I leaped over a bench where two were sittiing. I'd finally made it to the station with 2 minutes left.

"Crap!!!"

I ran faster and faster as much as my feet would allow. I slid down the railing to the boarding dock to hopefully speed up my pace. Just as I hit the floor, I heard the train whistle sound. The doors began to close and I raced to the cars. The sliding doors sealed shut before I could get inside.

"NO!!!"

Almost like a movie I kept running as it sped off. I slowed down as the dock came to an end. I just stood there and watched as the train went off into the view.

"Damn it!"

I fell on my knees and put my face in my hands. The next train wouldn't be until later that night and I had no money for a ticket. I sat down, didn't move from that spot for an hour just wishing for time to stop or end.

-???'s POV-

The guys and I just got to the station after long hours of work in the studio. We still had a while before the train arrived so we went down to the boarding dock to hang out while we waited. I thought we were the only ones there until Zelo spoke up.

"Yah, Yongguk-hyung," he whispered.

"Neh?"

"Look ober there."

He pointed to a girl sitting at an edge where the concrete ended. She looked like she'd been crying.

"I'm gonna go see what's wrong."

"Aniyo! Zelo!!!"

Before I could do anything he was alread halfway there.

"Aish..."

So I followed.

-Your POV-

As I sat there I looked up and stared at the path I should've been headed. Not wanting to come to the reality that it was cut off to me. Just as I was about to stand and leave, I felt a presence next to me. I looked to my left and saw a young curly haired blonde boy, probably older, smiling back at me.

"Hi," he said.

"Annyeong," I said as I turned my attention back to the view.

"Dangshineun Gwenchana? (Are you alright?)"

"Neh..."

"Well you don't look it. What's wrong?

"*sigh* That train was my last ticket home until who knows when. I can't buy a ticket either. I'm broke."

"Oh."

"What's going on?" I heard behind me.

I looked to right and sawan older guy sitting next to me. He had dark brown hair topped off with a blue and red cap. His smile was cute too.

"Hi," he said. His voice was deep and made chills go up my spine.

"H-hi," I said shyly.

"Hyung!" the blonde boy said. "She missed her train and can't get back home."

"Jjinja?" the older one asked. He looked to me. " Are you here alone?"

"Neh," I answered.

He was surprised by what I said.

"You speak Korean?"

"Yea, just a little though."

"Hmm, Who are you with?"

"When? Now?"

"Neh."

"No one."

"Hyung!!" The blonde said again."Can we help her?"

"Well..." the older one thought to himself for a minute.

"Jebal??? She's nice and pretty!"

The older boy looked at me and I blushed a little but I didn;t know why. I gave a shy smile .The blonde one put his hands on my shoulders and placed his chin on my shoulder, looking up at his friend with puppy dog eyes.

"*sigh* Arasso..."

"YAY!!!" blondie said and wrapped his arms around me in a back hug. "You get to come with us!!!"

"You guys are so sweet," I laughed. "But why would you help me? I don't even know who you are."

"You got us to help her and you don't even know her name???" the older boy snapped.

"...Neh..." the blonde said a little scared.

"*sigh* Aish... What's your name?"

"~~~~"

"Yeppeun! (Pretty!)"

"Neh, very," the older one put his hand to his chest. "I'm Yongguk. My friend is Zelo." He gestured to the blonde.

Zelo then smiled and waved at me. I did the same.

"It's nice to meet you both. But don't you have a train to catch too?"

"Neh, but it can wait," Yongguk said.

"We'll go back on your train with you," Zelo added.

"T-that's great!" I smiled.

Yongguk then stood up.

"Come on," he said. "We'll introduce you to the rest of us."

I looked in Zelo's direction and he nodded happily. Getting up from m former lonely corner. Yongguk and Zelo brought me over to 4 other boys in all black like the first two.

"Hyung!!!" Zelo shouted.

The four looked our wat and I flinched a little. Zelo noticed.

"You'll be fine," he said. "They're nice like you."

I did my best to smile and be open to the strangers.

"Guys, this is our new friend, ~~~~" Zelo said with a smile. "She's gonna spend the rest of the day with us while she waits for her train."

Annyeonghaseyo!" they all greeted with a wide smile and bow.

"Annyeong," I bowed as well."

The all were dumbfounded by my wrods like Yongguk was.

"She speaks Korean, too," Zelo added.

I smiled a little and backed up more towards Yongguk.

-Yongguk's POV-

I noticed her backing away from the guys and smiled a little. I put my arm around her shoulder, making her jump a bit. The four stood in a chorus line and introduced themselves.

-Your POV-

The frist one to take a step forward was tall and had a pretty face.

"My name is Himchan," he said.

His voice was deep like Yongguk's but not as low. His smile was sweet and very welcoming. The next one stepped forward. He was a bit chubby and seemed like the diva type.

"I'm Yongjae," he smiled.

His voice was a bit tense, but he was friendly. The next boy stepped forward. He had a bit darker skin tone compared to the others. He also wore a mask that covered his nose down to his chin. His eyes were kind.

"My name is Daehyun," he spoke.

He had a thick and deep accent that made me giggle a little.

"Mwo?"

"Your accent. It's cute," I smiled.

I couldn't see it but he smiled at me. The last boy stepped up. He wore a black hoodie, like the others, but with the hood up. He didn't look at me that much as he played  with the string he intertwined with his fingers. He looked up, but it seemed hard for him to make eye contact.

"Hi," he said shyly. "I-I'm Jongup. It's nice to meet you."

"You too Jongup. It's nice to meet all of you."

"Nado," they said in unison.

-Yongguk's POV-

They'd all introduced themselves to her and she smiled. I couldn't help but to grin myself. Her smile made her glow in a way I couldn't understand. It made me feel happy.

"Hyung!"

"Huh? What is it Zelo?"

"Are you okay? You've been grinning to yourself for the past 5 minutes."

"Neh, neh. I'm fine."

I felt my cheeks burn a little. Whwn I realized I was blushing, it got worse and I hid it by going ahead of the group.

"So where to?" I said for all to hear.

"I think ~~~~ should choose," Zelo suggested.

~~~~ instantly tensed at Zelo's words.

-Your POV-

Zelo just said that I should choose where we should go. All eyes were on and mw I was completely frozen.

^....^

"Uh," I began. ^T-there's a park not far from here. I have a frisbee in my bag if you wanna play."

^WHY DAFUQ DID I SAY THAT??? They probably think I'm a five ear old...^

"I like that idea," Himchan said.

^Phew...^

"Let's go then!" Zelo grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the station, with the others following, not knowing where he was headed.

^This is gonna be a long day.^

-No One's POV-

The group of 7 headed out of the station, not sure of where their new found friendship would take them.

"I found them..."

"~Are they alone?~"

"No, they're with a girl."

"~Then lay low. Wait a while for them to separate. If not than get rid of her.~"

"Agreed."