Seventh is for A Crazy Plan.

Married by Accident

 

KyuHyun drove his car in max speed to his house. He jumped off quickly of his car and walked inside the house. He looked here and there, turned his head to left and right. He ran upstairs and opened Yeonhee’s door harshly. He couldn’t find her in their house! He ran back downstairs and took off his car’s key and ran to the door when he met SooYoung and SooHee.

“What the hell are you doing here and where’s Yeonhee?!” SooYoung shouted right away when she saw KyuHyun,

“I am looking for her, okay! That’s what I am doing!” He shouted back,

“Then you should go out!”

“I WOULD IF YOU’RE NOT BLOCKING MY WAY!” KyuHyun shouted at her face,

“ KYU! JUST STOP SHOUTING AT MY FACE AND GO!” SooYoung squeezed her hands

“KIDS!!!!” Soohee interrupted, “Stop it! Now Kyu you come with us! We’re going to look for Yeonhee together.”

“No!” SooYoung and KyuHyun shouted in unison,

“Stop that or I’ll kill both of you.” Soohee said coldly. KyuHyun and SooYoung closed their mouths instantly.

---

“This is your fault! THIS IS ACTUALLY YOUR FAULT!” SooYoung pointed at KyuHyun, “If only you didn’t pick her up late, this wouldn’t be happening!!” SooYoung shouted. KyuHyun and SooYoung is sitting on the back seat with Soohee driving the car.

“Stop that, SooYoung!! I was late because of you! IF YOU DIDN’T MAKE ME MAD JUST A WHILE AGO I WOULDN’T GOT STRESSED AND IF I DIDN’T GOT STRESSED I WOULD’VE PICKED HER UP IN TIME!” KyuHyun yelled,

“ARE YOU BLAMING ME NOW?”

“HELL YEAH!! I AM BLAMING YOU BECAUSE IT’S ALL CLEAR! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!”

“SERIOUSLY CHO?! LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU!” SooYoung raised his index finger to KyuHyun’s face, “you said it was all because of me. It was because we fought. Let me remind you something, Cho Kyuhyun. We fought because you were cheating on me with your ex!”

“WHAT?!” KyuHyun sweep SooYoung’s finger out of his gaze, “let me remind you too, Choi! If you didn’t flirt with my Hyung, that wasn’t going to happens too!”

“I WASN’T FLIRTING!”
“OOH YES YOU DID!”
“I DID NOT!”
“YES YOU D—OUCH!” KyuHyun suddenly stops when his head bumped into the front chair, so does SooYoung,

“Umma, what are you doing?! Why you suddenly stop?!” SooYoung shouted as she rubbed her head,

“Oh well… you want to know why?” Soohee asked with a ‘sweet’ smile on her face, SooYoung nods slowly, “I STOPPED BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING ANNOYING!! GET IT?! COULD YOU TWO STOP SHOUTING AND CURSING AT EACH OTHER?! WE’RE SEARCHING FOR YEONHEE RIGHT NOW AND TWO OF YOU JUST SEEMS LIKE CAN’T STOP FIGHTING FOR GOD’S SAKE! HOW CAN I CONCETRATE DRIVING IF YOU TWO CAN’T STOP MAKING NOISE?! OH GOSH!” Soohee panted to the wheel, “if you guys do it again, I’m gonna kick both of you out of here. Got it?!”

SooYoung and KyuHyun nods nervously. Soohee fake a smile, “Good.” She said and turned back to the wheel.

“It was your fault.” Sooyoung whispered while pouted,

“What? No! It was obviously you—“

“KIDS!!” Soohee groaned,

“Sorry…” SooYoung and Kyuhyun said together. They put their heads down quietly.

DRTTTTTTT

SooYoung and Kyuhyun put their heads up in unison. “Whose phone is it?” SooYoung asked,

KyuHyun shrugged. “Oh wait…” he said, “It’s mine.” Sooyoung rolls her eyes at him.

“Then pick it up, stupid!”

“Oh, I will!” KyuHyun hissed, he took out his phone and picked up, “Yeoboseyo? Ah, Ahra Noona? Ye? Ah, Jinjja? Arraseo. I’ll be there, soon. Ne. With Sooyoung and Soohee-sshi. Arraseo. Bye” Kyuhyun hang up and put his phone back to his pocket.

“Who was that?” SooYoung asked

“Ahra noona. And she said Yeonhee is at her apartment right now.”

Sooyoung snapped his finger, “I knew it!” she said. KyuHyun and Soohee made a face at her, “What?!” SooYoung hissed, “I knew it okay? I knew Yeohee would be there!”

“Then you should’ve told us before you old woman.” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes,

“Oh shut up!” Sooyoung slapped his arm harshly.

“Okay, kids stop it. Let’s go to Ahra’s apartment. Kyuhyun, you drive.” Soohe commanded as she took of her seat belt and jumped off of the car, Kyuhyun nods and move to the driver seat. They went to Ahra’s Apartment.

---

Knock… Knock….

“Coming!” Ahra shouted as she stood up from the couch and ran to the door. “Ah, omonim, anyeong haseyo!” Ahra bows when she sees Soohee and hugs her immediately, “Come in.” she said while smiling. Soohe nods and stepped in to her apartment.

“Hello, noona!” Kyuhyun raised his palm, waiting for a high five.

“Ah! Sooyoung-ah! Anyeong!” Ahra shouted, ignoring Kyuhyun. Sooyoung replied with a sweet smile and hugs Ahra,

“Anyeong, unnie.” She said, “how have you been?”

“Good! Good!” Ahra exclaims, “How have you been?” she asked back as she pulled Sooyoung into her house,

“Okay. Am I being ignored here?” Kyuhyun interrupted as he followed the ladies. Ahra throw a glance at him,

“You got ignored because you just ignored my cute little niece.” Ahra stuck a tongue out at Kyuhyun.

“What?!””

“AH!! I KNEW IT!” Sooyoung exclaimed, “I knew right! I told ya’! this is your fault!” she pointed at Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun snorted, “what is this, noona? I wasn’t ignoring Yeonhee!”

“if you weren’t ignoring her, then why she went here ALONE?!” Ahra whispered harshly.

“Ah, Ahra-sshi… where’s Yeonhee?” Soohee suddenly asks.

“Shes’s sleeping in my room, omonim”

Soohee nods, “Can I check her? I'm afraid she’s waking up because Sooyoung was screaming just a while ago.” She glare at Sooyoung coldly. Sooyoung mumbled ‘mom’ quietly while pouting.

“I’ll let them to you. I trust you can handle them.” Soohee added. Ahra chuckled, “Okay, omonim” she winked. Just when Soohee is going to walk, Yeonhee popped up from Ahra’s room.

“Umma.. Appa…” she whined.

“Yeonhee-yah!” SooYoung exclaimed, “Come here, honey!”

Yeonhee running a little to her. Sooyoung lifted her up and kiss her. Kyuhyun smiled,he walked over them and hug Yeonhee…. Plus Sooyoung.

“Yah! Get your hands off of me!” Sooyoung shouted, sweeping Kyuhyun’s hands from her.

“I’m hugging Yeonhee, not you!”

“But still, you touched me!”

“Aish!!”

“Umma, Appa, are you going to have a divorce?” Yeonhee suddenly interrupted. Sooyoung and Kyuhyun suddenly stopped. Soohee’s eyes went wide and Ahra got a gape.

“Wh-what?” Sooyoung stuttered, “who told you that, honey?”

Yeonhee pouted, “is that true, umma? All my friends at school were talking about it today.”

Sooyoung frozen in her place. Kyuhyun wipes his sweat that streaming on his head nervously.

“Um… Yeonhee-yah. Do you want an Ice cream? Auntie Ahra will get you an Ice cream if you come with her to the minimarket near here, right auntie?” Soohee interrupted nervously as she gave an eye sign to Ahra. Ahra just stare at her with no idea and nods her head slowly. Ahra looks at Kyuhyun, hoping that her brother would explain to her. Kyuhyun just shrugged and mouthed, ‘I’ll tell you later’.

Ahra smiles at Yeonhee and wave her hand, gesturing her to come, “Halmeoni is right, Yeonhee. Let’s get an ice cream!”

Yeonhee pouted, “But I want to know about appa and umma.”

“Appa and umma is fine, dear. You can come with Aunt Ahra.” Soohee smiled at her. Yeonhee nods and Sooyoung put her down. She walks to Ahra and grab her hand,

“Okay, let’s go!” Ahra exclaimed, but before she go, she turned to Kyuhyun, “But you owe me a story dongsaeng-ah.” She smirks, Kyuhyun rolls his eyes.

“Arraseo, noona.”

“What story, Auntie?” Yeonhee asked, Ahra chuckled at her, she ruflled her hair while saying, “A story about a beauty and the beast that hurts a little red riding hood’s heart.”

“Is there a story like that?!” Yeonhee surprised, Ahra nods,

“There is cutie. Now let’s go.” She said while smirking at Kyuhyun. When Yeonhee and Ahra are gone. KyuHyun throw his self at the couch,

“Seriously, noona?! A Beauty and the beast that hurts a little red riding hood’s heart?! AM I THE BEAST?!” Kyuhyun yelled,

“Yes, you are the beast.” Sooyoung smirks

“Are you happy now?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes,

“OH YES I AM.” Sooyoung glance at him.

“Kids….” Soohee’s cold voice interrupt, “stop this stupid fight.” She said. Kyuhyun and Sooyoung suddenly stops and exchange a nervous look.

“Did you hear what she just asked? She asked about your marriage! HOW ON EARTH SHE KNOWS ABOUT THAT?!” Soohee exclaimed, “And did you see her expression?!”

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung put their heads down.

“You should do something! Do not get a divorce!”

Sooyoung shook her head fast, “that’s impossible, umma. This is the best way for us!”

“For both of you maybe yes!! but not for Yeonhhe!!” Soohee yelled, “At least think about her, Sooyoung-ah. She is your daughter. She needs a figure of mother and father. Not only one.”

“But omonim…” Kyuhyun interrupted,

“Kyuhyun-ah, do you love Yeonhee?” Soohee cut him off, “Do you love her?”

Kyuhyun blinked for a couple times, “of course I do.”

“Then you should do something! If you can’t cancel the divorce, then just delay it!”

“But umma..” Sooyoung whined,

“Sooyoung-ah… I told you.. She’s too young to accept this. Give her times.”

“What should we do?” Kyuhyun asked, Soohee sighed at him before answered.

“Just pretend that you guys are okay. Make her forget about the divorce things. Just act like you guys were used to.”

Kyuhyun ans Sooyoung look at each other. Kyuhyun sighed, “I’m in.”

Sooyoung mouth made a gasp, “What are—“

“I’m doing this for my daughter. Let’s just listen to your mom. Let’s pretend that everything’s alright.”

“Until when?” Sooyoung asked to her mother.

“Until Yeonhee is ready.”



 

WHAT A PLAAAAAAN!!!!!! 

Don't forget to leave a comment ;) I love you, you