A kiss?!

Married by Accident

 

“We’re back!!” Yeonhee runs inside as Ahra shouted. SooYoung pulled up her face and smile at her daughter, “Hey honey!” she exclaimed and lifted Yeonhee to her lap.

“Hey, umma! So……” Yeonhee grinned at her mom, “Are guys okay?” she asked. Kyuhyun gulp his own saliva. SooYoung smiled nervously.

“Well……” Kyuhyun tries to answer as he looks at Sooyoung.

“We’re fine, honey.” Sooyoung cut him off and smiled at Yeonhee, “We’re good.” She added. Yeohee's eyes grew wider.

“So you guys aren’t going to have a divorce?!” she exclaimed happily, Sooyoung nods in agreement. “So what my friends were saying is a lie?!”

Sooyoung nods her head again. “YEEEEEAAYY!!!” Yeonhee shouted hapilly. Kyuhyun, Ahra and Soohee laughs.

“So, so, so…” Yeonhee jumped off from Sooyoung’s lap, “So, does it mean you two could picking me up together?”

Sooyoung laughs, “Yes, honey.”

“Does it mean that you two will not fight anymore?”

“Yesss!” Kyuhyun smiles as he ruffles Yeonhee’s hair. Yeonhee jumps up and down at her place,

“Does, does it mean that we can have a dinner together later?”

“Mmmhhmm..” Sooyoung nods and giggles, she looks to her mom and her sister-in-law, smiled. Soohee smiled back at her, so does Ahra.

“Happy, my princess?” Kyuhyun asks, “Now your mom and dad are good! You could see what you saw at the movies, like, when the princes kiss the princesses at the end! YAY!” Kyuhyun shrugged in excitement.

 “.....”

“Kyuhyun…” Sooyoung whispered, she gave a glare at him.

“What? Even Bella did that to the beast!”

“That’s too much! Besides, I won’t kiss you!” Sooyoung shook her head.

Yeonhee frowned, “But, umma why? Cinderella got her prince kissed her at the end.”

“OH MY GOSH! YEONHEE YOU’VE WATCHED IT?!!”

Yeonhee shook her head, “I read it, umma. I mean, Appa read it for me.”

“You told her it was a kiss?!” Sooyoung pinched Kyuhyun,

“Aww!!! I told her it was a kiss on the cheek!” Kyuhyun denied.

“Appa, you told me it was on the lips. You even demonstrated it, with Tommy.” Yeonhee said innocently,

“TOMMY?!! OH MY GOD KYUHYUN ARE YOU A GAYYYY?!” Sooyoung screamed,

Ahra closes with her hands while whispering, “Oh my god, my brother is a gay. How I say this to Appa and Umma?”

“NO!! NOOO!!!!” Kyuhyun yelled, “Tommy is the name of her Teddy bear! The one that you gave her at her fifth birthday!”

“Aaaahhhhh….” Everyone sighed in relief. Sooyoung slapped him on his arm,

“YAH!!”

“That’s for showed her about the kiss.” Sooyoung smirked. Kyuhyun mumbled some curse words and stop when Ahra stomped on his sweet with a 'sweet' smile on her face.

“So, umma.  Are you going to kiss appa?” Yeonhee asked.

“NO!” she shouted rightaway. Soohee throw a death glare at her. “Urm… I mean… not here. Not in front of you. You are still too young to see we do that, okay?”

Yeonhee tilted her head, “So when will I get a chance to see it?”

“Someday, dear. You even get a chance to do it.” Kyuhyun winked at her daughter.

“CHO KYUHYUN STOP POLLUTING HER MIND!!”


 


 

*run to Heechul's back* HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE AND REALLY SHORT UPDATE!!!! I REALLY DO:(

I MEAN I AM SO BUSY!!!! ALL THESE THINGS ABOOUT COLLEGE ARE DRIVING ME CRAZEY. UGH!I KNOW I AM A POOR WRITER. GONE FOR LIKE YEAARS AND THEN COME BACK WITH A SHORT UPDATE. A REALLY SHORT ONE:((((

I'm feeling like you guys are stabbing me right now. Okay okay I understand how you feel. But, don't worry. I'll update a long ones...... later. I don't know exactly when. I can't tell, because... yeah. these college things. 

SO, I'm telling you now. I think, I'm going to rarely update, since now. But, I promise. I'll try to update when I could. Don't stop supporting me you

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHH, you!!!!!! *running away with Heechul*

BYEEE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT! MWAH! 

♥♥♥♥