Someone is Jelly

Married by Accident

 

“We decided to work together.” SiWon smirks. 

“WHAT?!” SooYoung and KyuHyun shouted in chorus

“ME? WORKING WITH HIM? IT’S A BIG NO NO!!!”

“ARE YOU CRAZY HYUNG?! THIS OLD WOMAN?!!”

SooYoung slaps his arm harshly, “FOR GOD’S SAKE CHO KYUHYUN, I AM 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU!”

“Whatever, Choi. Whatever!!” KyuHyun rolls his eyes and turn his gaze to SiWon, “As you see, Hyung. We can’t get along. What the hell is wrong with your mind?! How can you decided to colliding with her company?!”

SiWon chuckled, “Calm down, Kyu. You are my boss remember? You don’t have to handle this. It’ll be handle by us.” He said as he pointed at his self and EunHyuk, Donghae, LeeTeuk and Sungmin.

“But still… it’ll make me see her face often! Aish, I’ve met her in house now I had to meet her in office too?!” KyuHyun made a face at SooYoung, “What a boring life.”

SooYoung stands up from her seat and turned her face harshly to Tiffany, “Tiff. Restroom. Now!” she said sarcastically as she passed KyuHyun and crashed his shoulder. Tiffany shrugged her shoulder when SiWon looked at her. She stands up and followed SooYoung go to the restroom.

SooYoung walks furiously to the restroom and pushed the door harshly. She threw a death glare to two girls who looks annoyed at her as she opened the door. SooYoung walks in with Tiffany behind her bowing to the girls that walked out from the room.

“SooYoung-ah, come on. Be nice to people, would you?”

SooYoung rolls her eyes and turned around, “Hwang Miyoung, asked my permission first before deciding something, would you?!”

Tiffany jumped off a bit, “Oh it was that.” She mumbled.

“OH? YOU SAID ‘OH’, TIFFANY?!” SooYoung shouted, “You know I’m always caught into a fight whenever I’m with him!”

“I know.”

“You know!! AND WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THOSE STUPID THINGS?!”

“Stupid things? I thought it was your idea to make some food business.” Tiffany tilted her head cutely,

“It’s not about the food business!! Aish… it’s… it’s about our company and HIS company! CHO KYUHYUN’S COMPANY!”

“Calm down, Soo.” Yuri’s voice interrupted, “Just take it slow.”

SooYoung glance at her, “How can I?! Did you just hear what he said?! I lose my pride because of her!” SooYoung pointed at Tiffany,

“Ah, so you went here because he beat you with his argument and you can’t handle it?” Yuri smirked

“A-ani…” SooYoung stuttered,

“Just do as I say,” Yuri chuckled, “It’s not as bad as you imagined. Just take the good things from Tiffany’s clumsiness.”

“Ah, why me?!” Tiffany pouted,

“Good things?! Cih…” SooYoung chuckled sarcastically, “I can’t see any good things from being a partner with your enemies.” She rolls her eyes,

“Your husband, Choi.” Tiffany corrected,

“Shut up, Fany.”

Yuri giggled, “Really? How about getting closer with someone?” she raised her eyebrow

“Eh?”

“I saw it, Choi SooYoung. Your eyes can’t get off of that’s Sungmin guy.” Yuri smirked. SooYoung eyes widen out,

“How did you know?”

“I said I see it.”

“Fine. Your right. But it’s not my fault, why on earth he should be that cute and handsome at same time?!” SooYoung raised her tone as she laughed.

“See? I told you, just go with it.”

Tiffany made a gasp with , “Wait!” she said, “Is this mean that SooYoung is having a crush with Sungmin Oppa?”

Yuri and SooYoung rolled her eyes.

“Oh my god! Oh my god!” (A/N : Sones knows how she says that! XD) She shook her head, “But you’re married, Soo!!” she exclaimed

“Yeah.. And I’m having a divorce soon.” SooYoung smirked as she stepped out from the restroom.

---

SiWon glance at KyuHyun when SooYoung and Tiffany went.

“You should’ve not so harsh at her.” He said,

“Well, I’m not.” KyuHyun smirked as he takes a seat beside Sungmin.

“Yes you are.” Sungmin said. KyuHyun looks at him and rolls his eyes,

“So you’re on her side now?”

Sungmin chuckled, “I think I’m going to always on her side since now.”

“What is that?!” KyuHyun shouted. Everyone laughed at him when suddenly Yuri excuses her self.

“She’s cute. Isn’t she?” Sungmin speaks up,

“Who? Yuri?” KyuHyun asked his hyung. Sungmin shook his head

“Your wife.” He smirked

“I see someone is having interest at my WIFE.” KyuHyun giving a special tone at ‘wife’

“I see someone is jelly.” Sungmin chuckled, “I thought you hate her.”

“Yeah. And I am not jealous. I don’t care. You can like her if you want.” KyuHyun said, Wait. Why did I say that?!

“Really?” Sungmin smirked. KyuHyun nods slowly and Sungmin burst into a laugh,

“You’re so funny. You should’ve seen your face!” he slapped KyuHyun’s arm playfully and KyuHyun just chuckled awkwardly, It’s true, Cho KyuHyun. You don’t care about her. You DO NOT care about her. He thought.

“But still, SiWon Hyung. I do not agree with this collide things!” KyuHyun protested. SiWon only gave him a smirked

“Well… I’ll make you agree then.” He winked at him and turned around. KyuHyun pretend to be throwing up and made a face at him.

SooYoung, Yuri and Tiffany came back from the restroom.

“Move out you, Old man.” SooYoung said as she reached KyuHyun

“You move out, old woman. It’s my seat now!” KyuHyun smirked. SooYoung hissed at him.

“You can sit her, Soo!” Donghae shouted and patted an empty chair beside him. SooYoung nods and stuck a tongue out to KyuHyun before go to her new seat.

“So, what is the decision?” SiWon asked

“Well… SooYoung said yes.” Yuri answered with a smile on her face. Tiffany nods in excitement. Everyone sighed in relief excluding KyuHyun. He looks at SooYoung in confused and the he got shock

Wait… Did I just see SooYoung is looking at Sungmin hyung? He thought, he turns his gaze to Sungmin and back to smiling SooYoung, Oh gosh. Yes she does. He sighed,this can’t be happening!

“That’s good!” SiWon exclaimed, he turned his gaze to KyuHyun and smirked slightly before frowning

“But KyuHyun said—“

“Yes.”

Everyone turn their gaze to KyuHyun who’s looking at Sungmin. Sungmin got shock a little when he found KyuHyun looking at him.

“I said yes.” KyuHyun said and turn his gaze to the crowd, “Let’s do this business.”


 

HELLO EVERYBARDY!!! I'm back. And yes here's new chapter. :D

I'm kinda dissapointed. IS my story too boring for you, you to leave a comment? If that so, I'm sorry :(

Well..... I'll try my best to make this better in next chapter. So keep supporting me guys, thanks.

I love you, you