You Do Care, Idiot!

Married by Accident

 

SooYoung rolls in her bed and suddenly hits someone beside her,

“Ugh” she groaned, she sits up and look at KyuHyun who sleeping with his eyebrows furrowed. SooYoung tilted her head in confused,

“Maybe he’s having a nightmare.” SooYoung shrugged her shoulder and jumped out from the bed. She took her towel while looking at the clock,

“It’s already 5:30 won’t he woke up?” SooYoung muttered to herself, “Aish, why do I even care?” she shook her head and walked to bathroom.

After done with showering SooYoung walked out from the bathroom as she drying her hair with towel, “He’s really not waking up, doesn’t he?” she said, “And why do I keep asking that?!” she slaps her self and walks to her closet and picking her clothes. After done preparing, she goes to YeonHee’s room and found her daughter is taking books to her bag.

“aigoo… my little princess is preparing by her self?” she smiled to her self proudly,

“Ah, Omma. Morning!” she squealed cutely

“Need some help, Baby?” SooYoung asked as she walks to her bed and sit on the edge of the bed. YeonHee shakes her head cutely,

“It’s okay, Omma. YeonHee is done.” She smiled to SooYoung and put her bag into her shoulder, “Now YeonHee is ready for breakfast!”

SooYoung giggles at her and tapped her head, “Arraseo. Shall we go downstairs, then?”

“Ne!” YeonHee jumps in her place and running out from her room. SooYoung stands up and following YeonHee behind.

“What do you want for breakfast, YeonHee-yah?” SooYoung asked as she walked to kitchen,

“Anything!” YeonHee grins as she tiptoed and peeks the kitchen table, “Omma, is Appa not going to have a breakfast with us?” she asked,

“I don’t know.”

“Why he hasn’t wake up yet?” she asked again,

“Maybe he’s having fun with his dreams,” SooYoung giggled, “You can ruined it if you want.” SooYoung winked at YeonHee, “Go wake him up, YeonHee-yah.”

“Arraseo!” YeonHee squealed as she running upstairs

“Don’t running, Honey!” SooYoung shouted to her, giggling to her self. “I’m sorry for ruining your dreams, KyuHyun-ah.” She said to her self, smirking.

YeonHee tiptoed on her feet as she reaches the door knob. She opened the door and peeking silently, “Appaaaa?” she whispered. She tilted in confused when she saw KyuHyun still in his bed and his body is shaking. YeonHee runs a little towards him and climbs up to the bed, shaking his Appa’s body.

“Appaaa~ ireonnayooo~” she whined. But KyuHyun doesn’t move even an inch, “Aish, appaaa!! Ireonnayoooo!!” YeonHee pouted. She took the blanket and moved it from KyuhHyun, “Appa!” she squeaked and hit him.

“OMO!!” her eyes widen out, “Appa’s body is hot!” she quickly covering his body with the blanket and jump off from the bed,

“Ommaaaaaa!! Appa’s body is hoooot!!” She shouted as she runs out from their room. SooYoung in the kitchen furrowed her eyes,

“Hot?! How did she know that words?!” SooYoung put the toasts on the plate and bring it to the dinning room and she saw YeonHee is coming down,

“Omma! Appa is hot!”

“YeonHee, how did you know that words aigooo….” SooYoung shook her head,

“But Omma… Appa’s body is—“

“Listen to me, YeonHee. Your Appa’s body is not hot at all. Well, he used to be hot before when we were on senior high school, because he’s good and sports. But it was before! Now he doesn’t hot at all!” SooYoung explained, “And don’t say ‘hot’ anymore, only adults can say that words, Arraseo?”

“Omma, what are you talking about?” YeonHee looks at SooYoung with confused face,

“Eh?”

“Appa’s body is hot! YeonHee’s hands were burning when it touched Appa’s body.” YeonHee said cutely as she showed SooYoung her hands,

SooYoung blinked in confused, “Eh, did you mean KyuHyun is having a fever, YeonHee-yah?”

“Ne, Omma!! Fever!” she nods her head fast, “Appa is having a fever, Omma! His body is sooooo hot!”

SooYoung laughed at her self, “Oh yeah! Of course he’s hot, he’s having a fever, right?! So it’s not ‘hot’ in y way?” she talks to her self, “Aigoo… aigoo, SooYoung-ah.”

“Omma, what is y means?” YeonHee suddenly asked,

“Eh! YeonHee-yah, you can’t say that okay?! Forget that words! Forget!” she said as she cupped YeonHee’s face, Dammit, I just polluted my daughter’s mind! SooYoung thought.

YeonHee nods, “Now what will you do, Omma?”

“What will I do?” SooYoung asks back, “Ah! Omma is going to call your Halmeoni.”

“Wae? Wae Halmeoni?”

“Because she’s going to take you to school, Honey! You’re going to be late if you waiting for, Omma.”

“So, Omma is going to take care of Appa?” YeonHee smiled—almost smirking—to SooYoung,

“Well…… Maybe?” SooYoung grins. YeonHee pouted at her. “Arraseo, YeonHee. Arraseo. Omma is going to take care of your appa.” SooYoung said, giving up to her daughter cuteness.

“Yay!! YeonHee can’t wait for halmeoni to come!! YeonHee won’t disturb Appa and Omma, promise!” she exclaimed happily. SooYoung just smiled at her awkwardly.

“Okay. Omma is going to call your halmeoni now. You go eat your breakfast first, YeonHee.”

YeonHee nods excitedly and runs to the dining table, climbing up to the chair and starts having a breakfast.

SooYoung sighed when YeonHee gone, “Okay, let’s call Omma first.” She said and dialing SooHee’s number,

“Yeoboseo, Omma? Ne. Can you do me a favor? Take YeonHee to school. Kyu is having a fever, YeonHee asked me to look after him. What? Me? Care of him? No thanks! Just help me, Omma. Please. Okay. Thank You. Stop teasing me, Mom! Okay. I’ll see you soon! Bye…” SooYoung rolls her eyes as she hung up, “What a tease mom.” She muttered and walks to YeonHee.

“Done, Honey?” she asked as she tapped her head, YeonHee lift up and nods

“Almost, Omma!” she answered and continues eating. SooYoung smiled at her and took a seat beside her. SooYoung took her sandwich and having a little conversation with YeonHee until SooHee came.

“Good moring!” SooHee shouted as she runs a little to YeonHee, “Hello, my little angel! Are you ready to go?” she asked. YeonHee nods enthusiastically, “Kajja, halmeoni!”

SooHee nods and looks up at SooYoung, “So, We’re going! Bye! Good luck with KyuHyun!” she winked

“Bye, Umma! Good luck with Appa!” YeonHee waved at her and running outside, followed by SooHee.

“Aish, she got that evil personality from KyuHyun!” SooYoung shook her head as she took YeonHee’s plate and hers. She walked to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

“Okay, let’s see. What should I do?” she rubs her chin while thinking, “Hm, let’s make foods first.” She muttered and walks to referrigator, taking out the ingredients, wearing her apron and starts cooking. After cooking she looks over her watch,

“OMO. I’m late… I’m late!!” she quickly took off her apron and runs to the dining room. She grabbed her clutch and her blazer, “But wait. I can’t leave KyuHyun alone. He’s sick by the way.” She tilted her head

“Ah, let’s just check him for a while.” She said as she runs upstairs. She opened their room silently, “KyuHyun-ah?” she peeked up over the door, “Ya! I already late for work…. So… I’ll leave you alone, ‘kay? I’ve made foods for you. I guess you knew how to eat that, right? So… I’m going now,” She says it in a quick speed. She blinked for a moment, waiting KyuHyun’s answer.

“No answer for me?” she asked, “Not even a ‘thanks?’” SooYoung raise her eyebrows. “Okay. Fine. I’m leaving.” SooYoung waved her hand in the air and closed the door.

“He doesn’t know how to say ‘thank you’, does he?” SooYoung muttered as she walks.

---

SooYoung runs a little to her office. “Aish,” she muttered when her phone ringing. It was Jessica,

“Ne, Sica-yah?”

“Where are you, Choi?” Jessica on the line asked coldly,

“Lobby. Gotta be up right away!” she said and hung up. Not wanting to hear Jessica’s Dolphin scream. She entered elevator and press the button. She walks towards her room in rush.

“Okay, I’m here!” As soon as she entered the room, she gets glares from 8 girls that already gathering in her room.

“You are totally late.” Jessica said sarcastically,

“Totally.” Sunny agreed

“Sorry, KyuHyun is sick.”

Yuri smirked at her, “So you are care about him, now?”  SooYoung throw a glance at her

“No.”

“You do care about him, Idiot.” TaeYeon slap her head.

“YAH!!” SooYoung shouted as she mumbled curse words at TaeYeon.

“Kaja, we’re already late for out meeting.” Tiffany said as she pushed SooYoung.

 

Jessica’s POV

It’s been two hours since the meeting started. And it’s been two hours since SooYoung keep looking at her stupid phone. I nudge her and gave a glance to her phone, “Put down your stupid phone.” She rolls her eyes at me. I raised my hand to smack her head and lucky SooYoung, it was interrupted by YuRi’s goodbye sentences.

“Okay, thank you for your attention. See you in next meeting, Goodbye.” YuRi said as she bows. All the people starting to make a noisy. I shook my head and turns to SooYoung, she still looking to her phone,

“What the hell are you looking at?” I asked irritated,

“Shut up. I’m thinking about someone who could look after KyuHyun.” She answered. Gotcha! She is worried about her husband.

“You are worried, eh?” I teased,

“No. It’s just….. what if he throw up at our property? Ah, no. I mean my property!” She denied. I just smirked and raising one of my eyebrows to her. And then I felt she hit my arm,

“Stop it! I do not care about him!” She shouted. I moved my head, “Yeah yeah. Whatever.”

“Aish, seriously!” SooYoung stamped her foot. I smirked.

 

SooYoung’s POV

I stamped my foot at the ground and look at smirking Jung SooYeon. Really, if killing people isn’t a sinful act, I’ve killed her right now.

“So, shall we go now?” Yuri asked as she stands up,

“Wait, I think we need to have another meeting.” Jessica said as she mention Yuri to sit down,

“For what?” YoonA asked

“For help SooYoung. I think she needs opinion for someone who looks after her husband.”

Dammit, SooYeong. I slap her arm hard. “I said shut up, Jung!”

“You can call KyuHyun Oppa’s sister, Unnie.” SeoHyun said as she put down the magazine

I snapped my fingers, “Good idea, SeoHyunnie! Thank you~~” I sang and took out my phone.

“See someone is excited.” Jessica smirks, I throw a glance at her.

“How many time should I tell you to be quiet?”

Jessica giggled and turn her gaze to the door as I dial KyuHyun’s unnie, Cho Ahra.

“Yeoboseo? Unnie?! How are you? Yeah, long time no chat. I’m fine, thanks. How bout you? Ah…. Ne…” I smiled to my self as I heard Ahra unnie speaks. She always nice to me, I wonder if she really a sister from that stupid bastard, KyuHyun.

“Um… Unnie, actually I have something to ask you.” I clear my throat

“Well, go on.” Ahra unnie speaks from the other line,

“Okay. Well…. KyuHyun is sick, so can yo—“

“Do you want me to take care of him?”

"Ah… ne, unnie. I want you to look after him since I couldn’t.” I giggled nervously,

I heard she laughed, “Arraseo, SooYoung-ah. I’ll look after him.”

“Really? AH thank you, unnie. Jongmal, Kamsahamnida! Okay. I’ll see you later then. Bye.” After hearing Ahra unnie answer, I hung up the phone.

“Done?” Tiffany asked me. I nodded, “Kajja!!” I shouted and stand up. Suddenly Jessica pokes me.

“Get ready for ears disaster.” She said and laughed. I narrowed my eyes.

“What ar—“

“SOOYOUNG NOONAAAAAAA!!!!” Someone yelled right away when we heard the door opened. Everyone in the room eyes widened because of shock, except Jessica. I saw HyoYeon almost fall from her chair, and SeoHyun dropped her phone because of shock.

Oh crap. I know this voice. I looked up and found my brother Choi Minho, with his stupid-so-diva-ish-bestfriend-who’s-desperately-in-love-with-me, Kim Kibum or also known as Key. Stupid nicknames, I know right.

“Yah! Be quite!” MinHo slaps Key in the arm. I smirked, good job, MinHo. Why don’t you just punch him on his mouth so he couldn’t speak anymore?

“Aish, shut up, MinHo. I’m talking to your goddess sister.” Key rolls his eyes and turns at me, “How are you noonaaa~? Long time no see. Ah~ Noonan neomu yeoppeo!”

Jessica chuckled beside me, “Yah, Kibum-ah. Wipe your droll please, it’s disgusting!”

Key pouted at Jessica. Oh come on, doesn’t he know his aegyo isn’t cute at all?

“Ya! Ya! Stop it or I’ll punch you!” I said. Key looks at me and smile,

“Aigooo, SooYoung noona is jealous, isn’t she?” he winked at me, “It’s okay, Noona. I know I’m really cool.”

I sniffed at him and look at my brother, “What do you want?”

MinHo grins, “Can you please give me money? Please, Noona. I need it!”

“For what? You already have your own money, aren’t you?” I asked him. Minho and Kibum is working as a model. Yeah, they are really goodlooking. KyuHyun was always jealous of Kibum. And I loved to . Wait, why did I tell you that?

“It’s not enough.” He frowned. I sighed before taking out my wallet and give some money at him,

“Here, don’t tell me you’ll use it for flirting at the girls.”

MinHo smirks at me, “You know me so well.” He said, “Okay, let’s go, Kibum!”

“It’s Key! KEY!” Key protested

“Yeah, Key.”

Key turns his gaze to me, “Bubaaay Noonaaaaa~~ I’ll see you sooon~~” he waved at me and give me a flying kiss. I rolled my eyes.

“That's stupid kid.” Yuri mumbled and followed my laughter from my girls.

I chuckled and sighed in relief. Well, at least KyuHyun already have someone who’ll look after him. I smiled. Oh, wait. WHY DO I CARE?!!

---

Author’s POV

KyuHyun wake up as he feels someone shakes his body.

“KyuHyun-ah, irreonna!” Ahra said. KyuHyun opened his eyes slowly,

“Noona? What are you doing here?” he asked as he tries to sit up,

“Taking care of you. You are sick, aren’t you? Well, get up now. You should eat. I see SooYoung already made some foods for you.” She said as she walked out from his room.

“Eh? SooYoung?” KyuHyun asked his self. He smirked and quickly jumped off from his bed, running downstairs to SooYoung’s food.

Wait. Be cool, KyuHyun. Why are you so excited? He thought and laughed as he shook his head.



 

MinHo and Key appeared!! Yeay! I think there's gonna be some SooKey started from now. Oh should I put some MinYul? Kekekeke. Do comment and subscribe guys,  thank you. I love you, you! and oh.... YeonHee is pretty cute-evil, isn't she?