Sixth

Married by Accident

 

“Oppa, would you like something to drink?” Victoria asks as she caressing . KyuHyun glance at her and shook his head.

“No?” Victoria asked, “Do you want me to bring some food for you?” she asked worriedly. KyuHyun shook his head, again. Victoria sighed. Everybody has left after the big fight of KyuHyun and SooYoung. Victoria stays and waiting for him.

“Can you leave me alone, please?” KyuHyun runs his fingers through his hair, “You’ve been here watching me since then." He sighed miserably,

“I just want to make sure that you’re okay.” Victoria pouted,

“I’m okay, Victoria. Thanks.” KyuHyun looked at her, “Now can you please leave me alone?”

Victoria looked at him lovingly, “Oppa…” she whispered

“Please.”

Victoria sighed and stood up. She sniffed before walking out from KyuHyun’s room. KyuHyun throw his back to his chair when Victoria’s gone.

“Damn…” he whispered and covered his face with palm of his hand, “whatdididowhatdidido” KyuHyun mumbled to his self, “whatdididowhatdididowhatdidi- WHAT THE DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!”  KyuHyun shouted when he opened his eyes and saw Donghae’s face is just inches from his,

“WHOA KYU! CALM DOWN!” Donghae pulled his head and caressed his chest, “AND STOP CALLING ME BY MY NAME!! WHERE IS YOUR FORMALITIES GONE?!”

KyuHyun rolls his eyes. Leeteuk come in with Heechul beside him.

“How have you been?” he asked. KyuHyun made a face at him. Leeteuk laughs. “Calm down, buddy. I’m just asking.”

“Is that important? I guess you know what is my answer would be,”

HeeChul went to his back and tapped his shoulder, “You should’ve not done that, Kyu.”

KyuHyun ruffled his hair, “I know, okay. I know.”

“Then why did you do that?” Now EunHyuk who’s asks, he plays with KyuHyun’s ballpoint while lays on the couch.

“I don’t know!” KyuHyun shouted.

“You don’t know?” Donghae asks and walked to EunHyuk, sitting on his stomach.

“Ouch! Donghae!” EunHyuk pushed his but Donghae won’t move.

“YES. I DON’T KNOW!!” KyuHyun shouted,

“Why you don’t know?” RyeoWook leaned his back to the wall,

“Ugh!” KyuHyun groaned, “I DON’T KNOW! I DON’T KNOW, ‘KAY?!” he yelled

“W—“

“STOP ING ASKING ME WHY OKAYYYY?!” KyuHyun cut Yesung off, “I ING DO NOT KNOW WHY I DID THAT!!” he groaned,

Siwon caressed his chin, “I guess I know why.” He said, smirking.

KyuHyun raised an eyebrow, challenging. “Lemme hear that.”  He said

“You were blinded by jealousy.”

KyuHyun blurted into a (fake) laugh, “WHAAAT? PFTTTTTT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME HYUNG?! NOOOOO!!! THAT’S A NOOO!”

HeeChul punched his head, “Stop telling us no when you actually did.”

“AUCH!!” KyuHyun caressed his head, “BUT I’M NOT J—“

“We can see that, maknae.” Leeteuk cuts him, “We can see it clearly that you were jealous.”

KyuHyun rolls his eyes, “whatever, I’m not j—“

“It was obvious, Maknae.”

KyuHyun shut his mouth and sighed, “Okay, whatever.”

Shindong came in with snacks on his hand, “So whatcha gonna do, bro?” he asks. KyuHyun shrugged,

“I don’t know.”

Heechul rolls his eyes, “Stop saying ‘I don’t know’, it’s getting annoying.”

“I said that because I really don’t know what to do.” KyuHyun snorted, “Maybe I just gonna pick my daughter. She always has a way to make me feel better.”

Leeteuk look at his watch, “You gonna pick Yeonhee?” he asked, Kyuhyun nodded, “You need to be fast. You already late twenty minutes.” He said while slapped KyuHyun’s .

“.”

---

“Yeonhee-yah!!” a voice calls. YeonHee turned around and found her friend running towards her

“Anyeong, Hyemi!” Yeonhee greeted her. Hyemi stops in front of her and grin widely,

“What are you doing here, Yeonhee-yah?” she asks as they walked to the door,

“Waiting for my appa.” Yeonhee replied with a smile, Hyemi nodded at her answer. Suddenly Hyemi’s name is called. The two little girl turn around to find out who is it,

“Ah, it’s my parents!” Hyemi exclaimed as she jump in happily, she runs towards them but suddenly stops in the halfway, she turned back to Yeonhee,

“Let’s go home together, Yeonhee-yah.” She said as she pulled Yeonhee arm. Yeonhee smiled awkwardly and shook her head,

“Mianhae, Hyemi-yah.” She bowed slightly and pulled back her arm, “I need to wait for my father.”

Hyemi pouted, “Arraseo.” She said, “But Yeonhee, I have a question for you. Can I ask it?”

“Mhmm..” YeonHee nods and smiled, “What is it?”

“Why your parents never picked you up together?” She asked, YeonHee suddenly stops smiling and a slight frown made up in her face, “everyone in the class was talking about it today. They said your parents always fighting. They even fought in here once.” Hyemi explained carefully, “and, they say your parents are not going together any longer. Is that true, Yeonhee-yah?”

Yeonhee shrugged her shoulder, “I don’t know.”

Hyemi pouted and realized what she already did, “Yeonhee-yah. Mianhae.” She whispered, “I… I was just asking.”

Yeonhee nods her head and fake a smile, “it’s okay, Hyemi-yah. Everyone always asked the same thing to me, like you do.”

Hyemi nods, “Yeonhee-yah, let me tell you one secret of mine.” She said as she gesture Yeonhee to come coser, Yeonhee obeyed and leaned her head closer to her.

“my parents already had a divorce too, and you know? That guy over there is my step father, he is nice.” Hyemi smiled, “and so does my step mother. So you don’t have to be afraid if your parents get a divorce too. Step parent is not as bad as you imagined, Yeonhee-yah!” she exclaimed and hugged Yeonhee, “I need to go! Bye, Yeonhee!” she shouted and ran to her parents. Yeonhee replied with a smile.

“But I don’t want them to divorce.”

---

“YOU GUYS WHAT?!”

SooYoung was taken aback a bit, “U-umma…” she stuttered. Tears already formed in her eyes.

“Sooyoung-ah! Are you serious with this? Did you hear what you just said?!” Soohee shouted at her,

“I… I know.”

“Why did you do that, Choi SooYoung?!” Soohee shouted again, “did you lost your mind?!”

Sooyoung already sobbed now. Choi Soojin; SooYoung’s older sister, tapped her back and Minho just standing at back of them, putting his head down.

“Umma, stop shouting. Sooyoung knew what she’s doing.” Soojin says,

“she don’t know what she’s doing, Soojin-ah” Soohee shook her head, “Sooyoung-ah. Look at me.” She said, “have you ever think about this? Have you ever thinks about the things that would happen after this?” she asked, “and the most important is, have you ever think about Yeonhee? What will happen to her if she heard this?”

SooYoung sobbed again, “I’m sorry, umma.”

“Don’t say sorry to me, Sooyoung-ah.” Soohee sighed, “say it to Yeonhee.”

“Mianhae.” She whispered,

“Sooyoung-ah, listen to me. I’ve told you a million times. Don’t ever say those words even you are really mad. Those words are a curse. Worst than everything you’ve ever said.” Soohee said, “did you know that a divorce is a thing that our family most hated? What if your father knew about this?! He will be mad. Yeah, it’s obvious.”

“then don’t tell him, umma.” Minho said, “Don’t tell him appa.”

“Easy to say, Minho-yah. He will figure it out.” Soohee rolls her eyes.

“Just don’t let him figured out then.” Minho shrugged, “C’mon, umma. This is what she wanted. Just let her be.” Minho tapped SooYoung’s shoulder, “I think this is the best way too. I don’t like seeing Noona fighting with that guy again.”

“But, Minho-yah…”

“Umma, about those ‘divorce’ things. I don’t mean to be mean. But, you always shouted that too when you had a fight with appa.” Minho grin devilish

“that what?”

“I want a divorce.” Minho said imitating her mom. Soojin laughed at her brother.

“Yah, Choi minho.” SooHee said sarcastically.

“Oops.” Minho covered his mouth and grinned nervously at his Mom.

---

KyuHyun stepped out from his car and walked to the front door of the school. He turns his head here and there, searching for Yeonhee. He checked his watch, “Aish, I’m late like 25 minutes.” He looked up again, “Where are you, Yeonhee?”

KyuHyun wait for Yeonhee to showed up like 5 minutes, but he still can’t find her. He decided to asked to the security.

“Excuse me, Ahjusshi.” KyuHyun slightly bowed to the security, “Did you see a girl who…. Urm…”

Damn, I ed at description. KyuHyun thought, “Who… Look a like with me?” KyuHyun raised an eyebrow, not sure if the security got what he meant.

The security furrowed his eyes, “I thought I’ve seen you before.” He said, “but where…”

KyuHyun rolls his eyes while waiting for the security, “Uhm sir.” He said, interrupting the security’s thoughts.

“Yeah?”

“Actually, I’ve come to this school a thousand times because my daughter study in here.”

The security’s eyes widen out, “Ah! Yes! You are Yeonhee’s father right?!”

KyuHyun grin and nods happily, “Yeah, wow. I am so famous.” He smirked proudly,

“Of course you are. Everyone will never forget how you fought with your wife here.” The security chuckled, “Ah, about Yeonhee. I saw her before walking to the gate alone and then I didn’t saw her again. I thought she already picked up.”

“What?!” KyuHyun shouted at the security and stomped, “I think today is my turn!” KyuHyun hissed, “That woman!”

“Sir?”

“What?!”

“You stomped on my feet.” The security said while whining.

“Oh, sorry!” KyuHyun says. He bows to the security, excusing his self. He walks back to his car and dialed a number,

“I thought today was my turn you old woman!” KyuHyun shouted right away when a person on the other side answered.

 

SooYoung’s POV

“I thought today was my turn you old woman!” I heard KyuHyun shouted from the other line,

“What the ,” I hissed, “What are you talking about, Kyu?!”

“Today should be my turn to pick Yeonhee, if you forgot!”

“What?” I asked, “It is your turn!” I shouted, “And I did not forget!”

“Then why you picked her up?!” he asked, half shouted.

I narrowed my eyes, “Picked who?!” I asked back

“Yeonhee, you idiot!” he hissed sarcastically. I hold my breath for a second.

“I didn’t pick her up!” I shouted angrily,

“WHAT?!” Kyuhyun shouted, “B-but… she’s… she’s not here!!”

I gasp and put down the phone, I could hear KyuHyun cursing on the line. I turned my face to my mother.

“W-what happened?” My mother asked nervously, “SooYoung-ah..” I didn’t answer. Trying to catch my breathe.

“Noona… You look pale.” Minho said worriedly

“SooYoung-ah, what happened?” Soojin unnie asked me. I try to breathe properly, and trying so hard to talk,

“Yeonhe is missing.”



 

The lazy author is back. HE HE. Guys, I'm sorry for not updating like thousand years. I'm just.... I've been busy with college things. Fyuh. But now I am back, and hopefully, I could update often and never be late again hahaha

Thank you guys for subscribing and commenting. I apreciated it. 

AND YEEEESSSS I FEEL SORRY ABOUT YEONHEE... POOR YEONHEE AND STUPID KYUYOUNG (in this fic of course)

Sorry for the bad words and any typo, and yeah of course. My bad english. PFFFFTTT!!

BUT WAIT!!! WHERE'S YEONHEE?! CUTIE PIE, Where are you :( is she with you my reader?

Don't forget to leave a comment yes :) thank you and I love you so much for supporting this fic and bravely wasting your time to read this ordinary story.

I LOVEE YAAAAAAAAAA *hugs* ♥♥♥

 

Lotta love,

Zenida