Yoochun's story (yoochun's POV)

My Stupid Fiancee

It was on 2009 when we went to busan to film for 'vacation'. MinHee's family happened to own and manage the inn where we stay at the village. 

"Seriously, hyung. I thought you said that we will film vacation in Saipan?" Junsu complained to the manager.

Well, i feel him. Manager hyung said that we will hold the shooting abroad, and that we can have extra days off to enjoy the real "vacation" after the shoot.

"I knew we shouldn't have trusted him" Yunho sulked

"Ey, come on guys. Don't hate me for getting the false information. At least you still get the extra days off hahahaha." manager hyung tried to calm us down.

"Tsk, we're very disappointed in you hyung." Jaejoong said, feigning pain with a weird expression while ChangMin just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Pssh, whatever" I mumbled and put my earphones on before drifting off to sleep.

It was already afternoon when we arrived at the inn.

Manager hyung came in to take care of the administrations and checked our room while we waited at the lobby.

We were surrounding the owners' desk while listening to her explanation about the inn when suddenly a tiny girl came in

She blurted nonsensical things into our face, chasing us out and saying that we were some kind of debt collectors or something.

Everybody was startled, but then we learned that she's the owner's grandchild.

We tried to get along since we'll be staying at the inn for quite a long time, and i realized that Jaejoong seemed to be genuinely interested in her.

I made sure and get close to her to see whether if she would be a threat to our career, but she didn't even know DBSK and i thought that can be considered as a good thing. I mean, at least she wasn't a sasaeng or something.

The next morning we headed to the beach to start filming the show.

When everyone got into the bus, we realized that someone was missing! The dolphin wasn’t there!

Nobody knew where he was and nobody’s seen him. We had to go back to the hotel and look for him.

He was found in the hotel lobby – sitting by himself and being angry over everyone’s disappearance.

That was very hilarious that we decided used that story in the beginning of the show. 

The shooting took about 2 weeks and as the manager hyung said, we get to enjoy extra days off at the inn. 

"That's it? You guys looked so awkward in front of our door that day. Are you sure there are no details left behind?" jonghyun interfered.

I stopped for a while and look at min hee, considering whether to tell the further details or not.

She shrugged and said "go on". I cleared my throat and begin again

So, yeah. On one of our extra days off, min hee brought a really stunning girl home, introducing the girl as her bestfriend.

She was so pretty that all of our attention went to her. Even changmin our hidden casanova was all hyped up. 

"Hi guys, it is okay for my bestfriend to join us?" she grinned innocently

The girl next to her shyly introduced herself "uhm.. Hi everyone i'm Sekyung" and bowed politely

"Wait, is it the same Sekyung?" jonghyun, again, interfered with the story

I nodded "Yep. And can you please not interfere every now and then?" I tsk-ed.

"Just listen to him." min hee held jonghyun's hand before he responded to me.

I thought that we should make Min Hee's friend feel comfortable, but Jae is always busy trying to get MinHee's attention.

Obviously Sekyung is so into Jae, yet nobody noticed. Whenever we're together, she keep on stealing glances at him and became disappointed everytime he started to get to MinHee.

Knowing that her chance of getting his attention was close to zero, i began to pity her so I sometimes tried to avert MinHee's attention to give Sekyung a chance.

But Jae still has his eyes on MinHee, not paying much attention to Sekyung. 

But then Sekyung took me by suprise, she will come to the inn and cling to me all the time, making me confused but kind of relieved to think that she won't be disappointed by Jae anymore.

We got carried away and asked manager hyung for another extra week off by complaining to him about the shooting's false information. He then gave up and allowed us to have the extra week on some conditions.

We agreed and thanked him. The extra week off were really great, we spent it well together.

At that time, Sekyung has caught my attention, she has that sweet and innocent kind of personality. It's just so easy to fell for her, plus she cling on me all the time.

Days passed and its the last day of our vacation. I feel like having a dip in the hot spring tonight, so i went there and happened to meet Jae.

"Yo" Jae saluted as i went over to his side "Time sure flies fast huh, its already the last night" he chuckled.

I nodded, smilling to myself while staring at the beautiful night scenery. "Ahh, I wish we could stay longer here" i sighed

"You know.." Jae mumbled. "What?" i turned to him, waiting for him to continue.

"I confessed to MinHee yesterday.." he keep silent for a while

"Really? Damn, dude. So how did it go?" i asked enthusiastically

"She said that she doesn't see me in that way" Jae said, taking a long sigh.

"Wha- Why? I thought she's all happy and bright around you?" i answered.

"Pssh, she's acting that way around everyone" he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

*I don't know, i don't really see it that way, since she's always kind of silent and awkward around me* i thought silently to myself.

"You know, one thing for sure is that she only seems different when she's with you" Jae looked at me suspiciously.

I laughed in an instant "What was that? You think she's into me? No way, man. Besides, i already got a girl." i said smirking

So he thought that min hee will choose me over him? Lol, what a dumbo.

"WHA-Really?" Jae blurted loudly but then i shushed him. "Who is it? Sekyung?" he continued.

"Yep, she confessed to me a few days ago. But i haven't told anybody, so you better shut it. I don't want manager hyung to find out" i said to him.

He grinned "Damn, wish i was as lucky as you. Anyway, congrats bro." I chuckled "Relieved now? Relax cause I won't take away your MinHee." 

We laughed and spent another hour at the hot spring before going to bed. 


AYEE~ We're back after 2 um.. we mean 3 years! ㅋㅋㅋ

So sorry for being on hiatus in such a long time (m--_--)m

We decided to continue the story though.

Please give us much love 

Comments and subs are waited!! ppyong~ ❤

xoxo, crazzier & tine96