Ending it

In the Club


Daesung pushed his plate aside.
After hearing his friend's confession, he lost his appetite.
Seungri is still in shock, he was just staring at Youngbae the whole time.

"So what are you planning to do now?" Daesung managed to ask.

Youngbae just stared at him, looking lost.

"Don't tell us you plan on continuing this?" His friend asked with a worried expression on his face.

"What about Dara nuna?" Seungri jumped in.

Youngbae took a deep breath.

"I plan on ending everything with Angela tonight." He said quietly.

The two were relieved to hear what he said.

"I also need to tell Dara everything." He said looking down on the table.

His friends can tell that he is having a hard time thinking what to do.
They have never seen their friend this devastated before because of a woman.
Because it involves the woman he loves, it was very difficult for him.

Telling Dara that he slept with his ex-girlfriend will definitely cause their relationship to end, even their friendship.

For two years, Youngbae took extra care of his relationship with Dara.
He never touched her just to preserve her innocence until the day comes.
Along with that, he practice abstinence.
Now, he totally destroyed everything they have planned for the future.

"I'm so scared to lose her." He whispered. "One mistake made my life all messed up. The most frustrating part is, it's all my fault."

"If you knew it was a mistake then why did you continue seeing Angela-sshi, hyung?" Seungri carefully asked.

He took a deep breath. "I was scared."

"Scared?" Daesung asked, puzzled. "Scared of what?"

"Scared that Angela might tell Dara what happened to us that night." He answered.

"Did Angela-sshi said that she going to tell?" Seungri asked.

Youngbae shook his head slowly.

"Then what makes you think she'll go and tell Dara nuna?"

"It's enough for me to believe that Angela can do it especially when she told me she loves me and wants me back." He explained.

"Do you love her?" Daesung asked. "Do you love Angela-sshi?"

"No," Youngbae quickly answered, shaking his head. "I never did."

"I just made it look like I like her too so that she won't go near Dara."

Seungri shook his head in disbelief.

"But you do realize you made it worst, right?" Daesung said to his friend.

"I realized that when Angela started demanding more attention." Youngbae replied, feeling embarass of his own stupidity.

"She knows I love Dara so much. I'm afraid that because of this, any moment she'll just burst and reveal everything to Dara."

None of his friends said a word.

"I'm really stupid, huh?" He said looking at them.

Youngbae tried to chuckle but tears were forming in his eyes that can't be ignored.

"Hyung," Seungri uttered, then he looked at Daesung mouthing "Say something!".

His friend looked at him like "Why me?"

Part of him wants to console his friend because he's having a hard time but part of him wants to scold him for his wrong doings.

Daesung cleared his throat. "Youngbae hyung, you know that we got your back."

"It's just right that you'll end everything with Angela tonight and tell Dara nuna the tru-"

'Ring... ring....’

He was interrupted by the ringing of Youngbae's cellphone.


"Yoboseyo?" Youngbae answered.

"Yah, Youngbae oppa!" A woman's voice in the other line called.

"Yes Angela?"

"Don't forget tonight, at the club." She reminded him.

"Yes, I'll be there." He answered then hung up.

He saw his friends staring at him.

"It ends tonight." He assured his friends.