Shopping time

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

Not long after meeting Hyuna and eating ice cream we continued to walk through the shopping mall. We didn't talk much and just passed numerous shops until we came up to one selling numerous accessories. I've been here with Sora before once. It was boring as hell so I was pretty much surprised when Donghae suddenly pulled me inside. It was a weird feeling to see such a guy like him in a place like this. Surrounded by a lot of earrings, necklaces, ribbons, rings, bracelets and whatever one could find in such stores. He didn't fit into it at all... 

But still he kept looking through the blinking stuff with a smile on his face. It was quite adorable.... 

"Sora!" He waved at me. "Don't just stand at the entrance. Come here!" 

With a silent sigh I walked up to him. He was mustering a delicate silver necklace with a light pink rhinestone butterfly pendant. 

"Try it!" He said and stepped behind me pulling down my collar a bit just to reveal my necklace.  He already tried to open it when I reacted and stepped away from him. 

"Don't touch it!" I screamed while holding onto my necklace. 

Donghae stared at me wide eyed. "W-What? W-Why not?" 

"I never take it off. " I said before turning around and walking out of the store. 

A few moments later I heard Donghae call me. But I didn't stop walking until he caught up with me. "Sora wait!"

"Are you mad at me?" He asked carefully. 

I just raised my eyebrows and he knew that I was. 

He let out a long sigh.. "Look if it's about that girl, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said something like this"

"What?? No that's not it!!" 

"It's not it? Then why weren't you talking to me before?" 

"Because I was thinking about something." 

That's true. We haven't talked much but not because he didn't want to, but because I was lost in my own thoughts and wouldn't answer him. I was thinking about Hyuna all the time. I was really surprised when she revealed that she had feeling for Eunhyu--- I mean for me but since I'm Sora right now for him so----- you know what I mean.... 

"So why are you mad??"

"You just wanted to take off my necklace!" 

"How should I know that you never take it off?"

"You didn't ask!" 

"You could have told me!"

"Why would I think of you thinking of taking it off?" 

"Why won't you just take it off?"

"Because...!" I touched the pendant through my blouse.

"Because?"

With a soft voice I continued "It's very important to me."

"Why?" 

A small smile appeared on my face. "It's a present from my parents. I got it on my 13th birthday..." As quickly as my smile appeared it also vanished.

"So.... You've been wearing it constantly through the last 3 years?" 

"Four years." I said a bit too harsh. "It have been four years now."

"So for four years? Constantly?"

I nodded my head. 

"Why?"

I looked up at him with a blank expression. "Because." And walked past him. 

"Because? How it that an answer?" 

"It is." 

"No you can't answer a question with 'because'... " Donghae kept on talking but I didn't listen to him after I spotted somebody in the crowd. I froze in my place and felt how Donghae bumped into me from behind. 

"Yah... What are you looking at?" He asked placing his head next to mine to see what I was seeing. 

", let's go." I grabbed his hand and wanted to walk away, but it was already too late.. 

"Sora!" 

With a nervous smile I turned around facing nobody else but 

"O-Oh H-Hankyung-Oppa.. Nice to see you."

I felt how Donghaes hand held mine tighter the moment he heard my friends name. I tried to let go of his hand but he was holding it too tight. I didn't want Hankyung hyung to see me holding hands with a guy. I'm still Eunhyulk....

"That's Donghae." I said stiffly, pointing at him. Donghae was smiling at Hankyung weirdly..

"Nice to meet you Donghae-ssi" Hankyung said mustering him for a second before looking back at me.

"Do you know where Eunhyuk is?? I can't reach him and he's not at home either... " 

I raised my eyebrows. "I-I've got no idea."

"Really? That's too bad. If you see him, tell him to call me ok?" 

"Sure." 

"Great. Have a nice day." He said before storming off. As soon as he turned his back on us I pulled my hand out of Donghaes grip harshly and started looking around. So he has been trying to call me? I wonder why...? Maybe it is important? I mean he even went home to check whether I was there.. I should call him as fast as possible. I spotted a clothes shop and started walking towards it with determination. I heard Donghae call me from behind but I didn't care. All I wanted is to know what Hankyung wanted to tell me. The changing cabine in this shop would be the perfect opportunity. I grabbed the first clothing I came past and walked directly into the cabin. 

After a few rings he picked up. "Yah Eunhyuk where are you? I've been trying to reach you since morning." 

"My phone was turned off. I just saw the messages. So what's up?"

"Look Nick has changed the choreography immensely. You really need to come to the next training. He even said that if you won't come, he'd kick you out!"

"Hahah he can't do that. I'm his best danc--"

"He said he doesn't care and if you don't move your over here he'll take over your position."

"What?!!! He can't do that!"

"He can and you know that."

"But!"

"Just make sure you come the next time. Or we all will be in trouble."

"Bu--"

"Lee HyukJae, you know exactly that the competition is soon. You can't miss even one training from now on. If you do Nick will cut my balls and that'd be really bad. I want kids."

"Yah why are you talking about such things suddenly?"

"Don't yah me and just come to practice ok? If you won't I'll be the one cutting your balls."

"I'll try." 

"What?!! Yah Lee Hyukja---" But I already ended the call. Damn.. How am I going to make it? Hankyung is right... The contest is near and

"Sora? Are you alright?" 

"Huh?? Uhmm yes." I mumbled walking out of the cabin and throwing the clothing on a nearby stand. 

"Hey wait! You haven't shown me!" 

"Uhm yes it's not that pretty. Let's go." I said trying to walk pass him but he stopped me by holding my wrist. 

"Let me see~"

"No way" I said trying to make him let go off my hand but he only pushed me against the cabin. 

"Show me or I'll dress you in this." He whispered with a smug smile on his lips. 

"No need." I noticed how his amusement disappeared and got replaced by disappointed. He didn't expect me to let him do that did he?

With a sigh I entered the cabine again and mustered the cloth I picked randomly. It was a dark blue dress. Nothing special really.

I inhaled deeply before opening the door again, now wearing the dress. I think you can imagine how embarassing this was for me. Presenting myself in a stupid dress in front of a guy who just happened to by my-- I mean my sisters boyfriend...  

With crossed arms I called Donghae who was standing with his back towards me. 

Slowly he turned around with a blank expression. But as soon as he saw me his expression changed. He didn't even blink and just kept staring at me without any signs of life. I couldn't even tell if he was breathing. 

I rolled my eyes and turned around walking back into the cabin. "See I told you it's not pretty. And now let's go"

"No wait! You look great in it!" 

"So?"

"Buy it!" 

"No I don't want it." I said shrugging my shoulders and walking back. 

"Then I'll buy it for you."

"No thanks!"

End of POV

 

Donghaes POV:

Sora is really not like all the other girls I know. She doesn't act like them at all. And that's quite confusing.. I don't remember her being like that before. Even though it's quite weird it's also nice and refreshing. 

"Donghae!" 

"Hmm?" I turned around and almost fell over. Didn't she say she looked ugly in that dress?!! Why the Shisus was she lying to me? She didn't look good. She looked gorgeous. 

She really should buy this dress. It suited her really well. But she declined it even though I offered to buy it for her. 

Even though she disappeared in the cabin again, I still remembered how she looked like. 

I was at loss of words. 

 

Before we walked out of the store and to the pyrotechincans I peeked at the size of the dress and smiled to myself. 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

 

It's been a long time since the last update but since it's my birthday today and the end of the world I decided to update. 

So here you go. I hope you enjoyed it at least a bit.

I know nothing interesting happened here but well...

tumblr_mfcoleyUMo1riy9suo1_400.gif

Excuse any mistakes I'll correct it later. It's 3 am already...