MiniDate

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

 

 

 

I can't anymore. I stomped my foot on the ground rhythmically. How could he???

"Donghae... Are you frigging kidding me??!!!" I yelled angrily at him. He winced a bit and backed off raising his hands in defense. 

"I didn't know!" 

"How could you not know that they have a break now!!!???" I asked and pointed at the sign hanging in the door of the office in which we were supposed to meet up with an expert. Jesus.. Because of him I'm waisting precious time I could use for training... The sooner I'm out of here the better.

"You said you checked the hours of business!"

"I did!" 

"Then how could you have overseen this??" I slapped his shoulder. 

"I..! I-I'm sorry..." He mumbled with a hurt expression.

Immediately I felt bad for shouting at him for such trivial things. I stepped closer to him and touched the place I slapped before. "Donghae, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose." He just nodded slightly and looked up from the ground. 

"So what do we do now?? We have three hours time." 

I shrugged my shoulders "Seriously. Which pyrotechnics need a three hour break??"

Donghae just laughed after which we fell silent. His hands were buried deep in his pockets while he was staring at the door all the time. 

It was kind of awkward and I was frantically searching for a theme we could talk about.. But sadly I couldn't think of anything that would be girly but at the same time good enough to talk to a guy/ boyfriend. I sighed deeply when suddenly Donghaes face appeared in front of mine. He was smiling brightly almost from ear to ear.

"W-What??" I asked a bit unsure about his attitude. What was going on with him now?? 

"I know what we can do!! Let's go on a mini date!!" 

"WHAT?!!! How can we go on a----" Oh wait. I'm his girlfriend after all. Of course we can go on dates... Still the thought of going out with a guy was weird.

"Let's go!!!" He suddenly took my hand and lead us through the crowds of Seoul. 

"Are you sure that you didn't know about the break??" I asked a bit suspicious but he only laughed and shrugged his shoulders. 

"Maybe??"

I slapped his arm again. "Is that the way you ask a girl out?? Not any girl! I'm your frigging girlfriend!..."

He stopped, turning around towards me.

"I thought that you would be at least a bit happy to go out with me. But you don't seem to like the idea of spending time with me at all." I heard him say with a fainted hint of sadness. Inside of me I let out a sigh. Yes. He was right. I didn't want to go out with him and I was avoiding every chance he could get to ask me out. What did you expect?? I am a guy after all. Do you know how awkward it would be for me to go out on a.... date with a guy?? But why did I feel so bad when he was looking at me so sadly? I couldn't avoid to go on a date with him all the time. I was playing the role of his girlfriend after all. So I just squeezed his hand softly and smiled at him. 

"Why do you think that??" 

"Well you seem mad, you yell at me & slap me. Of course that makes me think that way. If you don't want to go out we can head home and meet here again in three hours.." 

I sighed mentally. "You don't really expect me to jump around in happiness. Of course I am not happy about it! How can I? You didn't ask me out properly but used a lame trick. What kind of a boyfriend are you. One who can't even ask his girlfriend out for a date properly?"

His eyes widened and he started playing with his fingers nervously, trying to avoid eye contact. 

I looked at him dumbfounded. "Seriously, how can a playboy like you be so shy at the same time?"

"I'm not a playboy." He mumbled.

"You flirted with 4 girls. At. The. Same. Time. I bet you could ask all of them out without any hesitation."

"But you're different" He said looking up from his fingers. 

"How am I different?" I asked not really getting the point. 

"Does it matter?" His brown eyes stared at me, catching me under their spell.

I stared at him for a while before shaking my head. 

"Just because it doesn't matter, doesn't change the fact of you not asking me out properly." My voice softened as I looked into his eyes. "Make it properly". Don't misunderstand me. I'm not doing this for personal reasons. It's for Sora. I want him to be a good boyfriend to her. 

"It's not like you're asking me to marry you or something…" 

"But--" 

"Fine. I'm going." I my heels but got stopped by his hand holding mine.

"Fine!!!"

I turned back with crossed arms. 

"So, will you go out on a date with me?" He asked quietly.

It was funny how cute he looked when he was being shy. He would avoid eye contact, play with his fingers and bite his thin lips. Also his voice would become much quieter and softer.  

Wait… Did I just call him… cute?? 

"So, will you?" He brought me back from my weird trail of thoughts. 

"Hmmm? Oh, yeah."

"Really?! Great!!" He pulled me into a hug. 

"Yeah, just great." I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. 

"Did you say something??"

I gave him a fake smile and shook my head. 

"Then, where do you wanna go??"

"It was your idea to go on a date so think of something."

"Then let's go to the mall!!"

I stared at his back as he pulled me towards the said place eagerly. I had many ideas, but hoped that he wouldn't choose that one.…

I like to go out to buy new clothes and accessory. In fact I've got more clothes than Sora. But I really don't want to go shopping dressed as a girl!! And what if somebody sees us?? I wanted to keep our relationship a secret. At least in front of Sora's school and friends.  Just for a while. It would make my life easier. I wouldn't need to make up any stories, lies and answer the same questions over and over again. Also, there are these annoying girls lingering around him all the time who would surely try to take him away and do stuff I don't really want to think about. It's easier if nobody knows it for now. Even Heechul-Opp Hyung.

 

"Do you want to buy something?" He suddenly asked as we were already walking through the mall. 
 
Not really, but I'd like to buy the new shoes by Jeremy Scott. I thought to myself. 
 
"No nothing."
 
"Really?!! Woah! That's the first time I heard this from a girl! Usually girls need to buy new clothes, bags, shoes, accessory, cosmetics and whatsoever."
 
"Didn't you yourself say I'm different?...." 
 
"Cause you are!" He laughed and laid his arm around me. "And I like it!" 
 
"Whatever…" I mumbled making him laugh even more. 
 
For the next one hour we kept on walking through various shops with clothing and accessory. Out of curiosity I walked to the stands with clothing for males.  There were many cool things I'd like to try on but argh, Donghae was here. And as if he could read my mind he appeared behind me. 
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
"What does it look like? Is it that weird for a girl to look through male clothing? I don't need to buy it after all!"
 
"I was just asking. I thought you were searching for something in particular."
 
"And what if? It's not like I can try it on."
 
"But I can!"
 
I raised my eyebrows. He's right. He could. But he has a different body shape than I. It would make no sense to make him try it. So I declined. 
 
"For who are you searching clothes?" He asked encircling my waist from behind and laying his head on my shoulder. Immediately I let go of the clothing I was holding and pushed his arms away. 
No what? Tell him that I/ Sora has a twin brother? No too risky. 
 
"For my brother." Enough information. 
 
"Your brother???" He started laughing. "He must be really weak if he has such a slim body shape. Seriously, what kind of a guy is he if he doesn't have any muscles? Also why does he send his sister to buy him clothes??" 
With pursed lips and a death glare I turned around to him making him fall silent. He gulped and tried to find the right words to say.
So he tells me I'm weak? That I am not manly? Just because my body shape is slimmer than his?? Oh how I wish I could punch him in his face right now. 
 
"Sora I-"
 
Without listening to what he was saying I walked out of the shop and sat on a bench. He hurried after me. 
 
"Sora I--"
 
"Guess what? My brother and I are close. Very close. You've got no idea what he is risking to make me happy. He is the best brother one could wish for. Nobody would do what he is doing right now. He is a great person and you've got no right to talk about him in that way. Also just because he's skinny doesn't make him weak."
 
"I'm sorry Sora! It was meant to be a joke. I shouldn't have said it"
 
"You know me way to short to make jokes like that. Especially over my brother."
 
"I know and I'm sorry."
 
I pursed my lips and turned away from him. I heard him sigh. 
 
"Yah, I already apologized. It's time for you to forgive."
 
I remained motionless. 
 
"Please??"
 
I shook my head. No way I would forgive him that easily. Suddenly I felt his head on my shoulder again. 
"Then what about ice cream?" He asked pointing with one hand at a with people filled ice cream stand in the middle of the hall while his other hand rested on my hip. 
 
"Strawberry?"
 
"Of course!" He laughed and I turned my head to look at him. 
 
"Fine. Go get it!" I motioned with my head. 
 
"Am I forgiven?"
 
Before responding I looked into his eyes and nodded. 
 
"Great!" He beamed me a smile and kissed my cheek cheekily before running off to the stand. 
 
"Yah!!" 
I touched the place his lips were at before. It was getting warmer and started tingling. I felt my face heat up. 
 
"Sora-ssi!!" Ehh?? Who was calling me?? And why does it sound so familiar yet so weird?
 
Turning around I spotted a person. Female, my age, pretty orange hair, big eyes, great body and my dance-mate. My friend. Eunhyuks friend. 
 
"Hyuna-ssi!! " I greeted her happily. It's nice to see her again! "What are you doing here?" I smiled at her. 
 
"Out, shopping with friends." She said pointing at Gayoon, Jiyoon, Jihyun and Sohyun who were catching up with her from behind. 
 
"Yah, do you need to run so fast??"  Gayoon complained from behind gasping for air. "Hey Sora-ssi!"
 
"When she spotted you she got really excited and immediately ran over here." Jiyoon sighed and fixed her hair. 
 
"Why is that?" I asked confused. I didn't even know Sora was friends with any of them. 
 
Hyuna looked at the ground embarrassed. "Did you ask him??" 
 
"Ask him?"
 
"Don't tell me you forgot." She laughed nervously and punched my arm jokingly.  She was behaving weirdly. When we were together she would be all jumpy, smiley and cute. Why was she like this right now? So shy and awkward. "Eunhyuk of course!"
 
Me?? Sora didn't aks me anything..
 
"Aigoo you really forgot! Never mind then. I'll ask him myself." 
 
"No no! Tell me! I won't forget this time!" 
 
"You were supposed to ask whether… you know… he had… interest in…me………" She said embarrassed and hid her face in her hands. Her friends chuckled at her shy behavior while I stared at her shocked.
 
Hyuna had interest in me?? 
 
A smile crept on my face at the thought. I was about to answer her question when suddenly Gayoon tapped Jiyoons shoulder and pointed past me. All of their eyes widened and started to run past me leaving Hyuna and me alone. Confused I turned around and saw the girls clinging to Donghae who was holding two ice creams in his hands. He frowned at them as they bombarded him with questions. With a slow pace he kept approaching me from time to time smiling at the girls. I facepalmed. As if he didn't knew that his smile charmed the girls even more, making them not want to let him go. 
"Oppa, do you've got a girlfriend??" I heard one of them ask. Hearing that I looked at him and noticed him looking at me too. He nodded his head smiling and immediately the girls let go of him disappointed. 
 
"Here!" He said sitting down next to me and handing me my ice cream. After I took it from him he pointed at his cheek.  But I only frowned and my ice. "It's your apology. I won't thank you. And definitely not in that way." 
He pouted and started to eat his own vanilla ice. 
 
"He is your boyfriend?!" they all asked at once with eyes wide and jaw hanging low. Donghae just nodded and hugged my waist with one arm. I felt the urge to push it away but stopped myself and continued to eat my ice. 
"Omo! We're sorry! We didn't knew!"
 
"Let's go! We don't want to disturb you anymore. And sorry for them again." Hyuna said pointing at her ashamed friends. 
 
"Have fun!" She said waving and pushing her friends away. 
"And don't forget to ask him!" 
 
With that they disappeared behind a corner. 
 
"Ask who?"
 
"My brother"
 
"And what?"
 
"Whether he is interested in her."
 
He nodded "Which guy wouldn't be interested in a girl like her…?" realizing what he just said his head spun to look at me. He surely expected me to react in a jealous way, to slap him and whine. 
 
But instead I nodded my head. 
 
"Yeah, who wouldn't?"
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
 
 
PS: 
@KrystalLo-Ena & @SilentViridianTears: Of course there will be HanChul. It's my OTP after all!!!!!! 
 
 
 

 

tumblr_m8yzl9hpVR1qh7em1o1_250.giftumblr_m8yzl9hpVR1qh7em1o2_250.giftumblr_m8yzl9hpVR1qh7em1o4_250.gif(<- Where is that leg of yours going Hyukjae?? =3=)

 

Comment!.