Present?

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

"And guess what he said??"

"What" Eunhyuk asked not really interested in what his sister was talking about.

"That my voice is alike with an angels"

"Really..?"

"Yeah isn't it great! I've met so many great people here! They're all so talented and beautiful! Even though they are tough rivals we are good friends too! And our teachers, oh that one guy, he's like really old and has a strict aura but if actually know him he's really kind but at the same damn serious and---"

"Sora?"

"Huh?"

"I'm really happy you're having a great time but what should I get for Vitorias birthday?"

"Huh?? Victorias birthday?"

"Yah... Did you forget about your friends birthday?"

"O-Of course not!" She laughed awkwardly and cleared "How did you find out about it?"

"Well... It was today right before lunch when Amber and Sulli pulled me into an empty corridor just to ask me what I got for Victorias birthday since it was supposed to be this weekend already.. If they hadn't asked me about it, I wouldn't even know because you didn't tell me..."

"So what did you say?"

"That I didn't get anything yet. So do you have an idea?"

It was silent for a few moments before Eunhyuk heard her voice again.

"No not really, what did the others buy?"

"Nothing either. That's the reason they asked me after all..."

"Ah..... I don't know just get her whatever you think she might like, or meet with Sulli or Amber and buy something together."

"You're no help at all... You should know what your friends like... "

"I'm sorry....." Sora whined through the phone and Eunhyuk sighed. 

"They're not my friends. You should apologize to them not me.. Anyway I have to go to dance practice now.. I have been missing it for the past days and Nick is gonna kick my if I don't come today... So call me if you have time ok? Bye!" Eunhyuk mentioned standing up from the sofa.

"Oppa!"

"Hum?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything." He heard her say and smiled while he mustered the picture of them and their aunt.

"It's nothing. Do your best ok?"

"Yeah. See you and take care."

"You too."

 

 

 

 

"And 5 6 7 8 and HOP!" Nick commanded Eunhyuk who swirled Hyuna through the room before catching her in his arms. 

"Yes! That's it!!" Nick said applauding his worn out team. "You've been practicing hard! You can go change now." 

"Ah.. finally.." Eunhyuk sighed letting go of Hyuna who stretched her arms above her head. Eunhyuk glanced at the clock and nodded his head. It was 6 pm. He still had time to buy a present for Victoria.

He was just about to leave the room when he suddenly heard Hyunas voice behind him. "Oppa wait!" She came towards him with a smile on her face. "Would you like to hang out together now? It's still early so..." 

"I'm sorry Hyuna.." Eunhyuk smiled apologetically at her "I'm busy today. I have to buy a birthday present for a friend. But maybe next time ok?" 

There was slight disappointment on her face but she smiled and nodded her head nevertheless. "That's alright."

"A present? For who?" Hankyung asked wiping away his sweat from his neck with a towel.

"It's for Victoria."

"Who's Victoria?"

"One of Soras friends..." Both, Hankyung and Hyuna raised their eyebrows.. "I mean and of course my friend."

"Oh ok... I can come with you if you like. I'm free anyway.." Hankyung shrugged.

"Do you know what to buy?" Hyuna asked and Eunhyuk shook his head. "I've got no idea..."

"Great!" She smiled at him and Eunhyuk arched his eyebrows. "I mean, if you don't know what to get her let me accompany you. I can help you choose something suitable for a girl!" She giggled. 

"You'd do that?"

"Of course!" She beamed and linked arms with him. "Let's go!" 

 

 

So after changing they made their way to the mall together laughing and chatting constantly. They were discussing every potential present idea and navigated themselves through countless shops searching for the best present. They checked out everything from shoes to bags and accessories...  They were inside of a clothes shop mustering two bags intently when suddenly Hyuna nudged Eunhyuks arm. 

"Oppa..."

"Hum?" Eunhyuk looked at her only to see her eyes fixed on something outside of the shop. She was looking quite surprised and confused. He admired her for a few seconds. Eunhyuk has always liked Hyuna. Never more than a friend but since he knew that she was feeling something more for him, he was starting to think over his feelings for her too. Hyuna was a beautiful girl who could have any guy she'd like to have. But instead choosing any other guy she decided for him. That made him proud. With her pinky she discretely pointed out of the store while her pretty lips moved forming the following words. "Isn't that Soras boyfriend?" 

"Soras?" Eunhyuk's eyes shifted from his beautiful friend to the direction she was pointing at. And there in between the crowd he found nobody else than Donghae moving pass all the people. It would've been alright if he'd been alone. 

But he wasn't.

Holding tightly onto his arm was Tiffany. She had a goofy smile on her face while they were walking side by side through the hall.

"That's him.." He hissed and his eyes formed into slits.

His happy mood vanished within a second and a hurricane of anger started inside of Eunhyuk knowing that Donghae was going out with other girls beside him. He couldn't believe that he was doing that. It was not how it was supposed to be. That was against the meaning of a relationship.

Abruptly Eunhyuk held up two bags "Which one is prettier?" He asked Hyuna who the chose one. With hard steps Eunhyuk stomped to the counter and paid for it. 

"Thanks for helping, see you next time, bye." Eunhyuk blurted out just before he spurted away.

Hankyung and Hyuna just blinked their eyes wondering what was wrong with him before shrugging their shoulders and going home also.

 

 

It was nearly 10 pm when Eunhyuks phone started to vibrate. 

"Who could it be?" Eunhyuk muttered to himself while rolling from his bed to reach for his phone laying on his night stand. He just needed one glance to realize that it was Donghae.

He clicked his tongue while opening the message. 

Good night~ ^^

Eunhyuk only scoffed at it and turned his phone off. "Good night" He mimicked and rolled on his side. "My ..."

 

 

 

The first period already passed when finally Eunhyuk aka Sora arrived at school. For some reason he overslept and missed the whole first persiod. But he didn't care at all.. His mood was on the lowest level since ever. Partly because he couldn't sleep through the whole night and because of Donghae who just kept on creeping through his mind...

He entered class grumpily and slumped into his seat with a dark aura surrounding him.

Amber and Sulli exchanged a glance before Krystal asked Sora carefully what was wrong.

"I haven't seen you like this since Mrs. Oh lowered your grades for always coming late.."

Sora looked at her annoyed but didn't answer it. He wasn't even surprised to hear something like that anymore.

At the same moment Donghae walked up to him happily. "Hey can we talk?"

Sora just stared up at him with crossed arms "I'm not in the mood right now."

"Sora please, just for a while" He said with a smile but Eunhyuks mood dropped even lower seeing him smile.

"I said I'm not in the mood. Get. Lost."

Donghae was seemingly surprised by Soras rudeness and walked away with his shoulders hanging low.

Sulli, Amber and Krystal looked at her friend shocked.

"What..?"  Sora groaned in a dangerous tone.

"N-No nothing..." they stuttered and got busy again doodling on their books and awkwardly laughing about superfluous things as if nothing happened.

Sora rolled his eyes "I'm getting something from my locker" and left the room.

 

 

He was staring into his locker searching for nothing in particular when he suddenly heard a familiar voice. With a blank look he closed the locker and stared at Heechul who was leaning against the lockers beside his.

"Why so mad? You'll get wrinkles with your face like that." He said pressing his finger on Eunhyuks furrowed brows.

"It's nothing really." Sora sighed.

"Is it about Donghae?" Surprised Eunhyuk looked at Heechul

"How'd you know?"  

Heechul raised his eyebrows  "Don't underestimate Kim Heechul. So what's wrong?"

"I saw him with Tiffany at the mall yesterday."

"So?"

"So?!! He's my--!" His words got muffled by Heechuls hand pressing on his lips.

"You want the whole school to know?" Hee asked and Eunyhuk shook his head. "Then talk more quietly."

"He's my boyfriend not hers." Eunhyuk continued now with a lowered voice.

"Are you by any chance jealous?"

"Jealous?" He thought for a moment. "No I'm not." Heechul noticed that her voice was full of sincerity "I'm mad and disappointed. He said he wouldn't flirt with anybody but me.."

Heechul nodded his head. "So he didn't do anything wrong."

Sora looked dumbfounded at him "Weren't you listening? I---"

"I understood you very well, Sora. He isn't supposed to flirt with anybody but you. And he didn't. They just met."

Sora closed his mouth after realization.

Heechul sighed "We are popular and you know that. Many girls want to go out with us every day. They flirt with us all the time. And flirting back is just a way to keep up our image. And hide your relationship." Sora looked at him wide eyed. "Don't you think that it'd be obvious that something is going on with Donghae if he stops flirting with others? Don't you think they'd notice? And sooner or later your relationship'd get exposed. And that's something you don't want right?"

Eunhyuk nodded. "I overreacted right?"

Heechul smiled gently "Just a bit."

"I'm really an idiot..." Eunhyuk mumbled and hit his head on his locker door.

Heechul just laughed and gave him a one armed hug while they started walking. "You should talk to him. He was worried yesterday."

"Huh?" Eunhyuk looked up at Heechul who just pushed him into his classroom before waving goodbye. "See ya at lunch~ ♥" Heechul chirped and closed the door with Soras classmates looking weirdly at him.

He his heels to walk to his own class when he suddenly bumped into something.

Or somebody.. Without him even noticing he already was pressed against a muscular broad body adn a wall against his back. A familiar manly after shave smell filled his lungs when he looked up at the latters face.

 

"Hello Heechul.." Siwon whispered in a dark voice while his eyes twinkled dangerously and an evil smirk graced his lips.

 

 

 

 

Happy Valentines Day~ ♥

 

 

tumblr_m3se7iIM2P1qiernro1_250.giftumblr_m3se7iIM2P1qiernro2_250.giftumblr_m3se7iIM2P1qiernro3_250.giftumblr_m3se7iIM2P1qiernro4_250.gif

 

Follow me on tumblr, twitter, instagram (beijingpetal), Line (ID: heedicted) or KakaoTalk (ID: KimCaLee) if you like you can also ask for my facebook.