Hmpf.

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

"Ahhhh finally!!" I streched after another lesson and stood up from my seat. Krystal looked at me as if asking what I meant. I scratched my head awkwardly and muttered "Well.. I'm hungry.. I didn't breakfast this morning..." I over-slept today and couldn't find enough time to eat anymore.. Since then I have been starving like a bear after hibernation.. I heard a chuckle from Donghae who looked amused at me 

"What?" I asked a bit annoyed but he only chuckled more, came up to me and smiled. "Nothing" 

With that he left me dumbfounded with Amber and Krystal who were looking similarily as me.

"What is wrong with him recently?"

"I don't know.. He somehow changed" Krystal frowned and shrugged it off "Let's go Unnie" she said and grabbed my and Ambers hand pulling us towards the cafeteria. "Waahh!!" Both Amber and me screamed in unison. Krystal may seem small and weak but sometimes she can be really strong. 

I tried to catch my breath after she has pulled us in the speed of light into the canteen. Even though we were the last persons to leave class we were almost the only ones in the big hall now. Exchanging a glance with Amber who has been also breathing heavily we took our order and sat at the table we usually did. The canteen filled up with noisy students in no time and we had problems to protect the free places for the rest of our small group.. 

"Aish.. Why can't they build a bigger canteen?? It's killing me everytime.." Luna sighed and slumped down on a free space. 

"Donghae-Oppa!! Heechul-Oppa! Come here sit next to us!!" I heard a few girls squeal from a table somewhere behind us. I didn't bother to look back but continued to munch on my food. I expected them to appear at our table but after a few moments passed without anything happening I turned around. 

I raised my eyebrow when I saw them sitting at one table with many well shaped girls. The girls were sitting very close to them, clinging on their arms and feeding them with their food. Donghae seemed to enjoy himself very much with those girls since he was laughing brightly and sometimes even leaning in to whisper into the girls ears. She would raise her hand to her face and hide her blushing face, giggle or just punch his arm playfully. I didn't notice the glare that appeared on my face while watching him. Heechul on the other side who was sitting with his body facing me noticed my look I gave Donghae and just continued to talk to the girls freely after smirking at me once. Donghae must have felt the daggers I mentally slammed into his chest since he slowly turned his face to the side to look at me. His laughing face faded slowly as he saw the pissed expression on mine. Noticing his change of expression the girls around him stopped too and looked at him questioningly. 

"Oppa? What's wrong? Don't you like the food?" that one girl asked him while holding onto his arm. 

"Ahhh no that's not it Tifanny" he said not looking at her but me. 

"Then what is wrong?" She asked and started to turn towards me. He snapped his head to look at her and hurriedly said "Nothing I was just mesmerized by your beauty"

Unbelievingly I shook my head. Besides that what he said made no sense since he was looking at me all the time and not at her, she squealed and hugged his arm tighter. 

With a frustrated groan I turned towards my food and stuffed a hand full fries into my mouth in one go. 

The girls sweat dropped at my sight and after exchanging a few glances continued to chat. I was tapping my fingers on the table waiting until the freaking break was over when I suddenly heard a voice call my name I never heard before. 

"Sora!!" The tables around us fell silent including that one Donghae was sitting at, as the person who called me approached our table. 

He was very tall, had a very muscular body, a gentle and charming smile, characteristic eyebrows and dark eyes. "Siwon?" I heard Krystal ask in confusion and saw how she titled her head to the side to exchange looks with the girls. They just shrugged their shoulders and watched as that Siwon guy approached our table. 

"Can I join??" He asked and without waiting for a response sat at our table. I frowned at him but he just smiled at me to which I frowned even more. 

"What brings our president here?" Luna asked with a raised eyebrow. President? Not bad! 

"Well I decided to spent some time with Sora." He flashed them a smile and laid an arm around my shoulder. 

"Yah. Aren't you younger than me?" I asked annoyed and stared at the hand resting on my shoulder. Since Krystal was calling him without using Oppa he had to be younger than me...

"Uhmmm well yeah.. Sorry Noona.." Ok.. I think I preferred Sora... 

"But you know" he leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "You look so good today." 

Suddenly his hand got pushed away and I felt somebodys presence behind me. 

"Sora? Would you come with me for a while?" I heard Donghae ask from behind. 

I pursed my lips and turned around to look at his angry expression. 

"What do you want Donghae?" I accented his name in a mocking way and glared at him. 

"Talk." he said and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the canteen into a corner where we were alone. 

 

"What was that about? What do you have to do with that guy? Huh?" 

"Oh and what was that about?? You seemed to have a pretty good time with those girls" I said and flailed my arms through the air. 

"That's different!" 

"How is that different?!! You were flirting with them all the time! With 4 frigging girls at the same time! And what the hell have I done huh?"

"That Siwon guy. I don't like him"

"So?? What has it to do with me?" 

"He hugged you!! No one is supposed to hug you but me!!" He blurted out and realizing what he has said turned around and stared out of the window.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my back against the wall and looked at the floor.. 

"And you flirted with them." I almost whispered remembering the situation before. 

"So?" He suddenly appeared right in front of me with a wide smile on his lips 

"You..."

"I?"  

I hesitated to say what I had in mind but after looking into his brown calming eyes I said it anyways. "You aren't supposed to flirt with anybody...." 

"But..?" he grinned even more and I blushed in a deep red color. Why was I saying all those things?? 

I averted my eyes "me" I whispered and earned a soft chuckle from him. 

"Arrasso" He pulled me into a hug laughing and kissed my cheek. 

I touched the place his lips touched before and stared at him wideeyed. He stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. 

"You know..." He said in a soft voice. "You have beautiful eyes." 

I giggled softly and looked at the floor.

 

~*~

 

We were sitting at a table in our free period the same day and as usual they were talking about stuff I had no interest in. Still I stayed with them and hoped the day would pass fastly. This month would be surely one kind of a hell if I had to listen to their superfluous talks.. Suddenly my phone vibrated in the pocket of my jacket. 

From: Your handsome boyfriend       seriously I need to change this..

Hey! Aren't you coming?

 

I sighed deeply before standing up from my seat. The girls stopped talking and looked at me with a questioning expression. 

"Just continue. I need to go somewhere." 

 

Few minutes later I was standing in front of the studio. Taking one deep breath I opened the door and stepped inside. As expected Donghae was inside warming himself up to his music. Seeing me in the mirror he turned off the music and came over to me smiling. 

"Hello" He sang and grinned "Why did you come just yet? And why didn't you change? Hurry!" He said looking around for my bag with clothing. 

"I forgot my bag at home" I explained and wanted to leave but he caught my wrist, pulled me behind him and pushed me to sit at the wall. He walked to his iPod and some soft and silent music after which he came back and sat next to me. 

"Well if we can't dance let's talk."

We were sitting next to each other listening to the soft song echoing through the room before he broke the silence. 

"Tell me something about yourself." 

"Like what?" 

"I don't know what kind of music do you like?" 

"I like this pretty much." I said listening to the soft and calming ballads. "I like Michael Jackson, Super Junior, Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Will.I.Am and more."

"Really?!" He beamed me a smile and I nodded "Pretty much the same as me! I got Eminems new album 'Recovery' recently!" 

"Wow! Really? Lucky guy.." I pouted and he chuckled lightly. 

"Wanna come over one time and listen to it together?" 

"Sure, why not?" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

We continued to chat about random things.

"Have you thought about the firework yet?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah. It should be near the end and as impressing as possible. I want there to be many many many colors and variations of the explosions." I started to talk about the fireworks. He chuckled seeing my sparkling eyes.

"You really like fireworks right?" I nodded a bit embarrassed and he laughed again. "Cute"

My eyes widened when I heard that. Surprised I turned my head to the side to look at him. He was looking at me too and his face was so close that could feel his warm breath caressing my cheeks softly. Staring into his amazingly big brown eyes I saw how he traced my face very precisely. He stared at my forehead which was lightly covered by my bangs. He simply brushed them off getting a better view. I shivered lightly when his finger traced my temple and then wiped some hair behind my ear. He rested his arm on his bent leg and continued to explore my face with his eyes. I was caught up by his eyes so much that I couldn't get myself to move in anyway. I just stared into his eyes continously. His eyes looked at my nose, then cheeks, trailed my jaw line and finally stopped at my lips. My lips have been lightly parted breathing soft air in and out. He raised his hand and gently slid his thumb over my lower lips. I flinched a bit at the feeling making him look up into my widened eyes. What was he planning? His eyes had this weird effect on me. I would calm down and forget about my surroundings. I could look into his eyes the whole time. They were mesmerizing.. Ok stop it Hyukkie what are you thinking?? The girl thing really get's into you too much.. I came back to reality when I realized that his eyes were no longer looking at mine but again at my lips.

He started to lean forward a bit  ....

 

 

 

 

Kiss or no kiss??

So here is the next chappie!! Thanks for commenting more on the last chapter ^^ 

I accidentally updated my notes recently since I forgot to pick the Hide Chapter option! That's why it showed that I updated but you couldn't see the chapter!. Sorry for that!! Anyways here it is!!

And sorry for any mistakes.. I'll edit it later on.. It's 1 am here and I'm pretty tired..

 

you leave a comment too!! ok?

 

PS: I've got a question.. Do you want  Eunhae's feelings to develop fastly or should I give them more time??

Please honestly answer this question you will you?

 

Good night!