G-Girlfriend?

Me as her.. And then there is Donghae

“Can you make him my boyfriend?”

 

 

 

I nearly let my phone fall to the ground.. Did I hear her right? First she wanted me to go to her school, as a girl. And now she wanted me to date a weird guy? NO WAY!!!

 

“Oppa?”

I snorted “This is a joke right?”

“But you promised!”

“Yeah but I didn't know you would request something this ridiculous!”

“But you promised! Please! Help me. I have a crush on him since I entered high school!! And now I have the chance to make him my boyfriend!!”

“Then why don't you do it yourself?”

“I will!! As soon as I am back in Korea I will, but for now please do it!!”

“And what do you expect me to do? Walk to him and say 'Oppa, would you be my boyfriend?'”
“Yes!!”

“... …....NO WAY!!”

“Please!! You promised!”

“....”

“Please.”

“You'll be back in four days right?”

“Yes tomorrow is the audition.”

“Then you should sleep well. Take a good rest so that you will do good tomorrow ok? Good night!” I said fast into the phone without giving her a proper response to her request.

“Wha-- Oppa wait!!! Hello??” I heard her scream through the speaker before I ended the call.

 

Seriously.. This is the dumbest thing I ever heard..

 

 

 

6:30 am the next day.

 

I woke up by the annoying ringing of my alarm clock. It was early in the morning. I haven't slept all night since those weird thoughts wouldn't leave my head. Me asking that Donghae-guy to be my my sisters boyfriend. I haven't heard of such a ridiculous thing before. Different scenarios kept playing in my head when my sister would date that guy, he would probably take advantage of her, and if she wouldn't date that guy, she would probably hate and kill me. 
After taking a bath I stepped in front of the mirror and started dressing. I closed the bra with the fake s, wore the skirt, blouse, ribbon and lastly pinned my hair into a ponytail after which I applied some make-up (she even taught me how to do it correctly!!).

This whole girly thing was annoying as hell.. Normally I would need half an hour to get ready for school with another ten minutes to get to school. But as a girl I needed almost twice that long!!

 

Sighing I left the house. Just three days left and I could live my own life again.

 

 

 

Reaching my classroom I sat in my place. Soon the lesson started and suddenly the door slid open through which Donghae entered smiling widely. He excused himself and as his eyes met mine he winked. I rolled my eyes and continued writing down the things the teacher wrote on the black board. “Unnie, he winked at you!” I heard Krystal whisper form the side “I know.” “Shouldn't you be excited?”

I stared at her..

 

“Maybe?”

She shrugged and continued playing with her phone instead of copying the board.

“Sora. Please read out your solution of this problem” My math teacher pointed at one task she gave us as homework. I stood up and heard chuckles from the sides while a few others shook their heads.

“The solution is f(x)=2+3*4x-2x2

The teacher blinked at me. “Yeah that's right. Did you copy it?”

“Excuse me?”

“Well, I'm just surprised.”

I sat back in my chair. “Why is she surprised?” I asked Amber who was sitting in front of me.

She eyed me weirdly “Well you failed the last test after all”

“... I FAILED THE TEST????!!!”

“Sora!! It's a bit late to realize it just now!” 

“I-I'm sorry!” I said standing up and bowing to my teacher before sitting back again.

She failed? Why didn't she tell me?? What things did she hide from me?

 

Just as yesterday I walked to the dance studio in my free period with a package of strawberry milk in my hand. The weird thing is, I could hear music coming from it the moment I was close enough. From the condition of the room, one could tell that it hadn't been used for a long time.. But why was somebody using it now when I wanted to spend my time with dancing?

 

I looked through the window on the corridor into the room.

Inside was Donghae dancing lazily to some music..

 

After changing I opened the door making Donghae look at me surprised while I just stared at him annoyed. “What are you doing here?” I asked laying my bag on the floor and sitting next to it. I sipped my milk while he came closer. “Same goes for you.”

“What? I was the first one to use that room for dancing. Get lost I want to practice!”

“But I want to dance too!” He pouted.. Pouted? How old was he?

“Then go find another place. I have things to do.” I said walking to the sound system, unplugged his iPod and plugged my iPod in. I let some music play while I stretched and started dancing some basic moves. Donghae was sitting at the wall watching. Some minutes passed and I stopped the music, grabbed my milk and sipped on it while shuffling through my music in search for a good song I could dance too. I found something that could satisfy me and pinned my hair into a bun so that it wouldn't be in my way.

“Which part of 'Get lost' didn't you get?” I asked annoyed as he was still sitting at the wall.

I let out a deep growl as he ignored me and just stared at me with his brown eyes. 

“Jesus... ”

Sighing I started dancing. I was already in the middle of the choreography when he suddenly appeared next to me. He started to dance simple moves like the arm wave, a few nice moves I could use for my dances, and a bit of popping. He grinned at me widely as he saw that I stopped and watched him dance.
But he misunderstood me. I wasn't watching because I was amazed or something; it was more a scoff. Ok ok,  I was quite surprised that he could dance. He was not a bad dancer to be honest but of course he was not as good as me.

I smirked and shook my head startling him.

“Watch me” I said and now started the really hard moves I trained for years. My feet slid over the floor as like I was skating on the floor. My body moved so fluently as like I had no bones. I danced some Michael Jackson moves and finally just before the song ended I stood on one hand and kicked into the air.

Donghae blinked a few times at me in amazement.

“You know,” He started interrupting the silence “You are not that bad as I thought.” He smiled at me

“What do you mean?” I took my milk and took a big sip.

He came closer and grinned like a fool. What was now?

“I like this side of you” he said and was now standing directly in front of me.

 

Slowly he raised his hand and laid it on my cheek. He stared at my lips while his face was too close for my liking.
“Yah!! What are you doing?” I shouted and tried to push him away with my free hand but failed miserably as he grabbed it with his and pushed me hard against the wall.

“Keep still” he whispered in a deep voice and I just glared at him.

Not a big ert, huh? I'll never let my sister be with a guy like him! No friggin way!

 

Gently he slid his thumb over my lips and then pulled away. Dumbfounded I stared at him and he just laughed. What was that all about?

“What did you think I was going to do?” He laughed and I blushed in embarrassment since I couldn't deny that I thought that he would go further. Not that I wanted him to.

“You just had a bit strawberry milk smeared above your lip” He showed me his thumb so that I could see the milk on his finger. My eyes followed his hand as he raised it to his own lips and the milk off. He winked at me and I felt my heart skip a beat.

I grabbed my things and stormed out of the dance room to change..

 

What should I think of that guy??!! On one side he is that y guy and on the other side he is caring and nice?

 

“WOOOW!!!!” I heard a shocked male voice from behind. I shrieked and covered my fake s in reflex. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Donghae standing at the door with a shocked expression.

“What are you doing?” I hissed.

“No, the question is what are you doing here?”

“Huh?”

“You're in the wrong changing room”

I groaned... I mistook the rooms again.. I really needed to get used to going to the girl rooms.. Oh wait, no I don't. Just two days left!

I started to dress again to walk to the right room but he stopped me “No wait. Dress here and I'll wait outside until you're ready.”

Of course. I am sure you won't peek.. I thought sarcastically.

 

“And no I won't peek.” He said and closed the door behind him.

 

Ok that was creepy.

 

 

A few minutes later I finished changing and found him leaning against the wall opposite of the door. Surprisingly he was already dressed in his school uniform.

He mustered me from head to toe with a pleased expression.. What was going on in his mind??

“Why are you in your uniform?” I asked and he just grinned

“Should I take it off for you?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

After staring at him for a few seconds wondering how weird this guy in front of me was, I walked past him nonchalantly and plugged my headphones in my ear. “Yah!” I heard him call and his footsteps as he ran to catch up with me. He pulled out my phones as I ignored him completely but gulped holding the cable in his hand as he noticed the death glare I shot him.

“What do you want?” My voice was cold making him avert his eyes.

“I changed in the girl changing room.”

“....Seriously?” I didn't expect an answer like this.

He nodded. I had to change in them, but he did it voluntarily?

“And why?”

“I thought that you would leave immediately after you changed.”

“You thought right” I didn't get the point

“I wanted to go back to class together with you.” I stopped in my tracks.. Did I hear him right? He wanted to go back to class.. together with me?

“Are you ok?”

I nodded and walked past him. “Let's go.”

 

 

He opened the door of our classroom which was already filled with students. I walked to my place in the back next to Krystal and behind Amber, while he sat in his not far away from mine. I noticed him glancing at me before he turned to look at the teacher who just entered.

“Yah, Unnie. Where have you been? I haven't seen you the whole period.” Krystal poked my shoulder.

“I uhmm.. I was doing my homework in the library”

“Since when do you do homework?”

Oh man....

I just shrugged my shoulders.

 

I wasn't concentrating on the lesson at all since mostly thoughts about that Donghae-guy kept coming into my head. I somehow can't point out his personality. With each minute I see him, talk to him or just think about him, his personality seems to get more confusing. And why did he want to go back to class together with me?

I raised my eyebrows and then realized.

I missed the chance! This had been my chance to ask him to be my her boyfriend!! We were alone all the time and he gave me the perfect chance!! ..

 

 

Finally the lesson ended and we had lunch break. Together Krystal, Amber and me walked to the cafeteria to eat together. We sat at a free table and soon Victoria, our senior, Sulli and Luna joined us. Of course they were chatting happily while I ate my meal listening to their spazzing about some Kpop idols.

 

Suddenly they fell silent and I looked up from my plate. The were staring past me with wide eyes. Irritated I looked behind me and had a view on somebody's abdomen. My nose was almost touching his shirt. I chocked on my food in shock making him chuckle. The girl's patted my back while I took a sip of the water Amber offered me.

“No need to be so overwhelmed about my body.” Donghae chuckled. Heechul was standing behind him looking at me worried.

“You wish.” I hissed finally able to breath again.

“Hello Heechul-Oppa” I greeted him and he gave me a sweet smile.

“Why are you greeting him and me not?” He pouted and I wrinkled my eyebrows “He is nice to me.”

“I am nice too!”

“You're not. You're annoying.” I said and took a bite from my hamburger.

“Can we sit with you?” I heard him ask. No you can't!!! I wanted to scream but sadly my mouth was filled with food.

The girls were practically drooling at the sight of them so of course they nodded heavily and immediately made space for both of them to sit. You need to know, Heechul and Donghae are one of the most popular people at school. They are handsome, smart and rich. Even though they were wearing the same uniform as anybody else they were standing out of the mass.

Donghae sat next to me and looked at my plate before chuckling silently.. What's now? I kept looking at his eyes following its motions.

His eyes shifted to my lips and stopped there. He stared at them before slowly the corner of his own. I gulped.

 

His voice startled me “How can you eat so messily all the time?” He pulled out a handkerchief and started wiping my mouth while his other hand held my face in place.

“All the time? What do you mean Donghae-Oppa?” Krystal looked at him and then at me startled.

“Oh you know we were together in our free period and back then she also drank messily.” My eyes widened as he said that.

“Y-You were together with him? Unnie! Why haven't you told me??” She whined and I chuckled awkwardly “You know, it's not like I wanted him to be there.. He just.... kept on bothering me.”

“What do you mean I kept bothering you, we had quite som---- Ouch!!” I kicked him under the table.

“Anyways have you heard of the new summer collection?” I asked changing the subject

“Omg!! Yess!! It's wonderful!!” Luna squealed and all of them freaked out in joy continuing their prattling. Even Heechul joined them.

 

I felt Donghae looking at me from the side “What?” I asked annoyed looking at his grinning face.

“Oh nothing.” He glanced at my food again before starting to eat his own.

“Is something wrong with my food?”

He stopped and nodded “Well you know.. Look at them.” He pointed at the girls plates. They had mostly salad. “While yours consists mostly of fast food” he said pointing at my hamburger and fries.

“So??”

“No nothing. It's just that they eat as healthy as possible to keep a good figure, while you are the complete opposite”

I glared at him “Do you want to say that I am fat?”

his lips again he leaned to my ear “No, I like it the way it is. Especially your milky white skin.” He whispered into my ear. I felt his hot breath on my neck and earlobe. With a satisfied smile on his lips he pulled away not missing to glance into my shocked eyes once more before continuing to eat his meal.

I just stared at him until finally being able to pull myself together and continue with my hamburger acting like nothing has happened. My eyes met Heechuls for a second and we exchanged a small smile.

 

 

 

“Yes you go back! I'll just get my things!” I said and walked to my locker. Suddenly Donghae pulled me into a silent corridor. He pushed me against the wall and trapped me between his arms.

“What do you want?” I asked coldly.

“I want to ask you something”

“Then hurry up. Class is starting soon.. And why did you need to bring me here? Couldn't you have asked at my locker?”

He looked straight into my eyes with a serious expression.

After a few moments of intensive eyecontact he spoke.

 

“Do you... Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 

Shock.

I didn't expect this kind of question..

 

“W-why do you want me to be your... ” I gulped . “...your girlfriend?”

“I told you already” he caressed my cheek softly “Because you are interesting and not how I thought you are. I want to know more about you.”

I raised my eyebrow.

“Is this what you say to every girl before asking her to be your girlfriend?”

“No I'm serious.”

I inhaled deeply and shook my head lightly “I seriously don't understand you at all. On one side you are that guy who is full of himself, a ert and flirtatious, and on the other side you are nice and caring. But who are you really?” I asked sincerely, a bit overwhelmed with this situation. I needed to know whether I could trust this guy and let him date my sister. There is no way I would let her date him if he just wanted to get into her bed. I would kill him.

“Why don't you find out then?” He asked smiling softly.

Find out? That's it! I had two days left until my sister would come back. Until then I could find out more about him and his personality. It's my chance.

“Sounds good to me” I finally answered and his eyes widened.

“Really?!!” A big smile spread on his face.

I nodded and suddenly he hugged me tight swirling us through the empty corridor. I held his shoulder to not to slip. Eventually he stopped and looked into my eyes deeply.

He was still hugging me as he slowly leaned down. I started to panic.

Just as his lips were about to touch mine I pushed his well toned chest away.

“Not so fast.” He seemed a bit startled but nodded and let go of me. He took my hand and led us back to the classroom. I couldn't help but think that our hands fitted perfectly.

 

I pulled his hand making him stop just in front of the room. We were already late so the door was closed.

“Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure” he smiled widely. 

“Can we.. can we keep this relationship hidden for a while? I don't want the others to know immediately.. Ok?”

His smiled faded and he let go of my hand “S-sure.. Y-you don't h-have to date m-me if y-you don't want this. I-I don't wanted to force you into this. If you like we can stop it here and f-forget about this. If that makes you feel better..” he sounded hurt and I felt bad. 

“Donghae!” I stopped his blabbering holding his face in between my palms. He looked at me despairingly.

“That's not what I meant! Really not. I want this ok? There are just personal matters to hide it right now ok? It has absolutely nothing to do with you.”

“Really?” He asked blinking cutely.. Wait cutely??

Anyway..

I nodded lightly and let go of his face. He took my hand in his. His thumb caressed the back of my hand before raising it to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it.

 

 

My heart skipped a beat and I felt my face becoming warm while my breathing stopped.


 

 

So what do you think of that story so far?? You like it? I hope!