Appearance

Falling for the wrong guy.

Yongguk stood outside your front door, wondering if he should knock or if he should leave. He took off his hat and rubbed his head in frustration. "Seriously why is this so hard?"

Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He quickly put his hat back on and walked away. When he reached the other side of the road, you came out, hopping on one foot, trying to put your denim converse on.

"Yes oppa i'm coming already! Sheesh!" You said as you tied your shoelace. You giggled when Himchan told you that he was already at the park with melting ice cream. 

"Araso, i'll get us more ok!" You smiled and ended the call. Yongguk watched you run down the streets to the nearby park.

"Oppa? Which oppa.." Yongguk followed you.

 

You saw Himchan and quickly ran towards him. Himchan had his earpiece on so he didn't notice you running up to him. You stopped running halfway and decided to scare him.

You silently walked to the back of the bench and hugged Himchan tightly. You pulled his earpiece off. "Oppa lied, no ice cream!" You pouted. Himchan chuckled and turned his head. "Hello my dear!"

Yongguk watched the two of you interact with each other. He noticed that you're much happier than usual. 

It was like how you acted when you and Yongguk were together.

You walked over and sat beside Himchan. "So where's the others?" Himchan pointed. "Look over there." You looked up and saw Jieun and the rest of the boys at the swings. "Like us when we first met, right?" 

You and Himchan met eyes and laughed. Himchan stood up and held his palm out. "Shall we?" You placed your palm in his and nodded.

 

Yongguk followed you everywhere. From the park, to the mall, to your house.

He walked left and right, left and right, wanting to talk to you but he didn't dare to. 

"THATS IT." Yongguk couldn't take it anymore. He walked over the streets and to your doorstep.

He wanted to knock the door, but before he could, the door opened. Himchan was standing there. 

Himchan gave Yongguk a stare. "Who are you?" Yongguk smirked. "Your worst enemy."

Himchan raised an eyebrow. "Oppa! Who's that?" Yongguk heard you shout. Himchan turned and you popped out behind him.

When you met eyes with Yongguk, your smile faded. You dropped the towel in your hands.

"Y-" You pointed your index finger in his face. "BANG YONGGUK!"

 

Yongguk smiled and waved goofily. "Hey baby girl, missed me?"

Himchan eyed you. He sensed discomfort. *Who the heck is this guy? Why did he call ~~~~~~ baby girl?*

 

"Well if i could talk to yo-" Yongguk tried to enter the house but you pushed him out. His eyes widen.

"Sorry, this place isn't yours. IT'S MINE." You pointed out. "Then why is he IN THERE." Yongguk nodded towards Himchan.

You clenched your fist and tilted your head up and met his eyes.

 

"Himchan oppa saved me from being a depressed lonely kid, he deserves all rights to be with me right now." You held Himchan's hand. "Thank you and excuse us, goodbye." You slammed the door in his face.