mine again

Falling for the wrong guy.

Yongguk fell on the ground, "Stop!" Jieun pulled Daehyun's arm. Daehyun calmed down slightly. Yongguk looked up and smirked. "Is that all you got? Jung Daehyun, i always thought you were this weak."

Daehyun was boiling mad. Before he could throw Yongguk another punch, Jieun walked towards Yongguk and pushed him hard on the chest. 

"Who do you think you are? Coming and going like ~~~~~~'s a toy."

Yongguk's expression changed when Jieun mentioned you. "~~~~~~'s never a toy, i never said that." 

Daehyun laughed. "Look at your actions, you're treating her like one." Yongguk pointed at Daehyun. "Shut up you." Jieun held her palm out.

"Both of you. Shut up now."

Jieun turned her back on Yongguk. "Go back before anyone else comes to find us, you know they'll flip if they see him." Daehyun looked at Yongguk, but nodded and left.

"Now." Jieun turned. "What do you want." Yongguk smirked. "I just want ~~~~~ back to my side."

"That's not going to happen, none of us will allow that to happen again." Yongguk scoffed. "That's her heart not yours."

"Well at least i know for now, ~~~~~~'s in better hands." Jieun tossed her hair and turned away. "If you excuse me." She walked away.

Yongguk quickly ran up to her. "Who's the guy." Jieun stopped. "Tell me Jieun." Yongguk plead. "He's someone ~~~~~ can rely on, someone who cares for her deeply. Unlike you." 

Leaving Yongguk dumbfounded, Jieun returned to the restaurant.

 

After you guys ate, you and Himchan decided to walk around for a little while before heading home. The rest didn't want to be the "third-party" so they went off to another place.

You and Himchan walked down the streets, looking into different clothes shops. "Oppa ribbon!" You pointed at a cute iphone casing with a ribbon on it. Himchan held your shoulders and pushed you over to the shop.

"Lets take a look!" You saw a white cover with a cute pink ribbon. "I like this one.." You smiled. 

Himchan took it from your hands and walked towards the counter. You stared at him. "Oppa what are you doing?"

Himchan paid for it and came back. "Your phone." You tilted your head and gave him your phone. He took your old cover out and replaced it with the new one. "Now this is pretty!"

"Here." You took out the money but Himchan stopped you. You sighed and kept the money. "I know i know. You'll NEVER take it." Himchan chuckled and held his hand out."

"shall we go home mi lady?" You laughed and took his hand. "Lets go!" 

 

You and Himchan walked towards your house. Laughing at the jokes Himchan's telling you, you totally didn't notice that someone was stalking you.

After you said goodnight and went into your apartment, Himchan left. Yongguk however, didn't. 

He shot Himchan a look and smirked. "Just you wait, she's gonna be mine again."