Letter

Falling for the wrong guy.

You heard the door bell. You stopped writing and looked at the front door. "Who's there?" There wasn't any response. You put your pen down and walked towards the front door.

You opened the door slightly, looking around, you realised no one was there.

You were about to close the front door when you notice that there was a small brown envelope on your doorstep. 

You opened the door wider and bent down. You picked the envelope up and shook it. "There's something inside.." You stood up and went back into the house.

Yongguk watched you from the opposite side of the road. He could see you in your living room doing your homework.

He watched your every move. You sitting down and leaving the envelope aside, not touching it anymore.

"Come on, open it." Yongguk's words seemed to have flown towards you, as you suddenly stopped writing and decided to open the envelope.

 

Opening the envelope, a piece of paper dropped out. You checked to see if there was anything else inside but, there isn't.

You opened the letter and your eyes nearly pop out of your sockets. You could regconise this handwriting anywhere.

You held the letter tightly on your right hand and rushed out of your house. 

"Yongguk oppa!" You shouted. No response. You ran out of the gates and down the street. "Yongguk oppa!"

Running all over the neighbourhood, you couldn't find him at all.

You sighed and walked towards the park. You sat on the swing. Opening up the letter, you read it again.

 

"Yo baby girl. How are you doing? 

Do you remember me? You're one and only true love, Yongguk oppa? 

kekeke, of course you do, right?

Someone told me, after i left, you became depressed.

Well, don't be.

I'm not worth your tears. 

I'm really sorry for disappearing, you don't hate me, do you?

You're still an angel, i see your eyebags. Sleep well.

-Bang."

 

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you read the letter again and again.

You knew Yongguk was somewhere. He was watching you.

But you just didn't know where and how.

You walked towards your house and ignored everyone who was giving you weird stares.

"Whats wrong with crying?" you mumbled.

You walked pass someone and you smelt a familiar perfume.

You turned and was about to shout Yongguk when you realised that his hair wasn't brown, it was blonde.

"Huh." you shook your head. "and i thought he was Yongguk." You turned and walked away.

 

Yongguk turned slowly, making sure your back was facing him.

"Babo." He tipped his hat. "You can't even regconise me anymore."

"~~~~~~!" Yongguk turned and saw a guy searching for you frantically. "~~~~~~!" The guy ran past Yongguk when he spotted you.

"AH HIMCHAN OPPA!" You felt someone hugging you from the back. Yongguk clenched his fist in anger.

*Who the heck is he?*

"Where did you go! I looked everywhere! don't run away!" Himchan pouted. You tried to smile but you couldn't.

Himchan let you go. "Are you alright? DID YOU CRY?!"

You shook your head and crushed the letter. "I have a flu. Come on, lets go. It's late!"

You pulled Himchan's arm and walked home.

 

Yongguk watched as Himchan walked you home.

He didn't know why, he didn't like him at all.

"I need to talk to Jieun." He dialled her number.