Himchan's visit

Falling for the wrong guy.

School was boring, as usual, you couldn't concentrate. Yongguk's been on your mind all day long. You looked out the window and sighed. You felt someone poke your sides and you turned around. "You know it's bad to sigh?" Himchan smiled at you and looked away. You pouted and turned to face the window again.

Jieun watched Himchan closely. She saw him glancing at you time to time, his smile fading everytime he saw your face. *I know how much it hurts to see her like this, it hurts me too.* Jieun looked at you and she saw you scribbling on your notebook. 

Slowly, she stood up and looked over your shoulder, and realised you were writing Yongguk's name everywhere. Jieun shook her head and sat down. *How long more before she forgets that jerk?*

After school, you decided to go home straight as you were tired. You spent the whole night searching about Yongguk. You didn't even have enough sleep. "Come on, i'll send you home." Himchan pulled your arm and walked towards your house.

 

When you reached your front gate, Himchan stopped you. "Will it be okay if i stay here for awhile? My parents aren't home." You raised an eyebrow but nodded. Himchan smiled and you lead him in.

You opened the door, noticing no one was at home. "They aren't here again." You muttered silently. Himchan looked at you, noticing you were sad over the fact your parents were always outside.

You walked up the stairs lazily. "you know where my room is." Himchan followed behind, and when he entered your room, he got a shock. 

Your room was in a huge mess. Toys were everywhere, books were piled on the tables, clothes were in baskets which were meant for washing. "~~~~~." Himchan turned to lecture you but he realised you've fallen asleep.

He walked closer to your bed and bent down, so that he can see your face better. He examined your facial features.

"Eyebags.." He sighed. "What's happening to you?"

Himchan took his backpack off and left it on the chair. He walked around the room and started to pack. He put all your books back onto the bookshelves, toys on the display cabinet, and your clothes into the washing basket.

He slowly opened the door to prevent any noise, and quickly walked down the stairs and went towards the washing machine.

Just as he put in the clothes, he heard the front door click open. Footsteps were heard and he knew your parents came home. He walked out to the living room.

"Good afternoon." Himchan bowed and smiled. Your parents smiled at Himchan happily. "Himchan ah~ how long have you not visited us?"

"Come have dinner with us today." Your dad patted Himchan's back.

 

You woke up from your sleep. Sitting up, you looked around your room and realised it was really clean. *Did himchan oppa do this?* You stood up and walked out of your room.

"ah ~~~~~!" You looked down and saw Himchan talking to your dad. Your mum waved you over. "How can you sleep when you have a guest!"

Himchan quickly stood up. "Ah it's alright, she was really tired." Your dad laughed. "always defending her, aren't you?"

Himchan smiled and sheepishly rubbed his neck. Your lips tilted up, into a small smile.

"come now, it's dinner time!" 

You sat opposite of Himchan, and your parents at the two ends of the table. 

The four of you talked about school work, and you noticed how Himchan defended you when there was any questions you didn't like to answer.

For example, anything to do with trigonometry, or boyfriends.

"Yes sir, ~~~~~~'s been with me all this while, no boyfriends at all." 

Your dad chuckled and nodded. "So it should be all those homework that made her so zombie like."

You looked up and had eye contact with Himchan. He smiled at you gently and you smiled back.

 

*One day.. Himchan you'll know about bang.*