Not found

Falling for the wrong guy.

A disturbing vibration woke you up from your sleep. You pulled your blanket over your head and tried to go back to sleep. You failed. You sat up and took your phone from your bedside table.

"Hello?" You said sleepily with your eyes still closed.

"GOODMORNING ~~~~~!" Your lips tilted up slightly. "Himchan oppa." You heard him laughing. "Do you know what time it is?" Your eyes shot open. "Am i late?"

"BINGO! Now you're making me late." You quickly scrambled off your bed and looked out your window. Himchan smiled and waved at you. "HURRY UP SLOW POKE!"

You quickly ran to your bathroom and started to prepare for school. You quickly ran out of the bathroom and tied your hair into a ponytail and rushed down to the front door. 

"Now my princess are you done?" Himchan chuckled and helped you tie your shoelace. You nodded. "LETS GO!" 

 

You arrived at school just on time thanks to Himchan, he pulled you all the way from your house, making sure you ran so you won't get detention.

"You're finally here, overslept again?" Daehyun asked as he smiled at you brightly. "Goodmorning to you too Daehyun oppa."

You sat infront of him and said goodmorning to your best friend, Jieun. The teacher came in a minute after you sat down. "Now class, take out your homework."

 

After school ended, you and your group of friends walked out of campus and went to a nearby cafe.

"I'm hungry." Zelo rushed over to the counter and started to order what he wanted. "What do you want to eat?" Himchan asked you while looking at the menu. 

You shook your head. "I'm not hungry." Himchan stared at you and you raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Himchan sighed and pulled your arm towards the counter. "2 plates of creamy chicken with ice lemon tea please." 

You took your wallet out but Himchan stopped you. "I'm paying." 

You sat in between Himchan and Jieun. 

The food finally came and all of you started eating. "You know yesterday i saw---" You looked up and saw Jongup covering Youngjae's mouth. "Saw what?" Jongup smiled and shook his head. "Nothing, eat your food ~~~~~."

You were curious but you ignored what he wanted to say.

After you guys ate, you said your goodbyes and headed home. "I'm sending her home!" Himchan waved goodbye to Jieun and the guys and walked beside you.

 

"I noticed something." Jieun tapped her chin. "Himchan's love for ~~~~~~ is getting out of hand."

Zelo laughed and nodded. "Hyung really likes her alot." Daehyun sighed. "How long has it been already, ~~~~~~'s not over Yongguk yet?"

The topic on Yongguk and ~~~~~~ weren't a good thing to talk about. 

"Lets forget about this. See you guys tomorrow!" Jieun waved and walked towards her house. "come on, lets go home." the four boys walked away.

 

You said goodbye to Himchan and walked into your house. Your parents weren't home, as usual. You went into your room and the computer. 

As usual, you went and searched for yongguk on twitter.

"User not found"

You signed and turned off your computer.

You took a shower and dried your hair before lying on your bed. 

You closed your eyes and some music. Tears slide down your cheeks as you remembered the memories.

*Where are you, bang.*