Yongguk

Falling for the wrong guy.

After walking around your room aimlessly from one end to the other, you finally made a decision. You stopped and faced your computer. You nodded your head and went to your favourites. 

After spending the next thirty minutes deleting everything related to your past, you smiled to yourself. "I finally did it.. I finally made it." You were so happy that you dialled Jieun's number.

"Unnie," You beamed. "I gave up on him."

You and Jieun walked down the streets with linked arms. You pointed at randoms things on the street, causing Jieun to laugh.

You haven't done this in a long long time. 

Jieun looked at you and a soft smile appeared on her face. You felt someone staring and turned.

"Why are you smiling like that?" You asked with a huge grin on your face. Jieun laughed and shook her head.

"When was the last time i saw you smile like this?"

You looked up at the sky and sighed. "He left," You whispered. "But it's all good."

You and Jieun continued shopping, walking into different shops, buying clothes, shorts, dresses, shoes, anything a normal girl would do.

After a long tiring walk, you and Jieun went over to the nearest food centre to have a quick bite before continuing your shopping.

"I'll go to the rest room." You walked away. Jieun took out her phone and started to reply her messages when she heard a really familiar voice.

"It's been a long time, Song Ji Eun." Jieun turned and her eyes widen in shock. Her phone dropped out of her hands. "Y-Yongguk."

 

You walked out of the toilet and saw Jieun talking to a blonde guy. You tilted your head in confusion. "Is that unnie's boyfriend?" At that thought, your smile widen and you rushed towards the two of them.

Sadly, when you reached, the blonde boy have already walked away. "Unnie, who's that?" You looked at Jieun with curious eyes. "Your boyfriend?"

Jieun was still in shock. "a-ani." She picked up her shopping bags and lead you away. "Come on, lets go somewhere else, we're meeting Daehyun and the rest down the street."

You didn't notice someone staring at you and followed Jieun. "Unnie slow down!"

 

Yongguk watched you from afar, seeing your smile made him happy. 

Yongguk wanted to chase after you so badly, but he knew he couldn't.

Why?

He hurt you too deeply, and nothing can change that.

 

"You're finally back after leaving her for so long?" Jieun gave him a hard glare. Yongguk tried to change the subject.

"Look it was a year ago! Anyway." Yongguk laughed but Jieun interrupted him.

"Try being ~~~~~~. She's been depressed ever since you left her. You even deleted your twitter account. Do you know how worried she was?"

Yongguk felt guilty instantly.

"She rushed home from her outing with her friends and when she found out you disappeared, she cried. She crys herself to sleep, every, single, day."

Jieun pointed a finger at him.

"No matter how hard all of us try, she doesn't want to give up. She keeps thinking you'll come back."

Yongguk looked at the ground.

"At least have the courage to tell her why you left and not leave her hanging like this."

Yongguk looked up and saw you coming out of the washroom.

"She's out, i'm gone, bye Jieun." Yongguk whispered. "Thanks, for telling me."

 

*I hope he listened.* Jieun looked at you and you gave her a smile, she smiled back. *I want you to be happy, ~~~~~.*