Eye contact

Falling for the wrong guy.

Yongguk waited outside the school, like he did every single day after he wrote the letter to you. Even though you knew he was back, you didn't make an effort to find him again. He felt weird.

*why isn't she trying to come back to me?* Yongguk scratched his head and watched as students started pouring out of the gates.

He looked at his watch, 2.15pm. He looked up and saw you walking out with Jieun. Yongguk's lips tilted up into a smile. *Seeing her smile really makes my day.*

Yongguk followed the two of you silently from the back, tilting his cap so no one could see his face. 

You didn't notice that somebody was following you, but Jieun did. She turned her head slightly to the right, and caught sight of Yongguk's blonde hair.

"Aish pabo." You heard her and turned, "what did you say?" Jieun shook her head. "nothing, come on lets go, we won't want to keep himchan waiting!"

Yongguk watched as Jieun pulled you and ran towards the japanese food store nearby. "Himchan eh?" Yongguk smirked and walked over.

 

The store's bell rang and Himchan straightened up. You walked over and waved. "Hey guys!" Jieun sat down beside Daehyun and you sat beside Himchan. "Come on lets order already! I'm so hungry!" Zelo took the menu and flipped the pages happily.

Just then, a menu appeared infront of your face. "What would you like to eat?" You turned your head and saw Himchan smiling happily at you.

"Ah lets share the menu." You scooted closer to Himchan and looked at the different pastas available. 

Little did you know, Yongguk was watching your every move. He didn't like it at all.

Himchan casually put his arm over your shoulder, you got used to it, Jieun and everyone else got used to it too. 

Yongguk wanted to punch Himchan so badly. "Just you wait, no one touches whats mine."

After everyone ordered what they wanted, Jieun's phone started ringing. She saw the caller ID but didn't answer. "Unnie, who's that?"

Jieun smiled and shook her head. "unknown number."

Just then, you looked up. You saw someone wearing a cap staring at you. You tilted your head slightly. 

Himchan noticed your stare and followed your gaze. He saw a guy staring at you too. He instantly put his arm on your waist and pulled you closer to him.

Himchan's stare was telling Yongguk *back off buddy she's mine.* Yongguk was boiling mad.

 

You smiled at Himchan, appreciating his help. The food came and Himchan released you.

"After this, lets go alright?" Everyone stared at Himchan. "Some dude's staring at ~~~~~." He nodded out the window.

Everyone turned and stared at the mysterious guy. Only Jieun's eyes widen. "Oh no." She whispered. Daehyun heard her and he looked at the mysterious guy again.

At that very moment, Yongguk looked up from the ground and met eyes with Daehyun.

Daehyun's eyes widen and his jaw dropped, and also he dropped the fork he was holding.

"WATCH IT MAN MY PANTS!" Youngjae whined.

"Y-Y-Y" Daehyun pointed. Jieun quickly pulled Daehyun out of the shop. "We'll be back."

 

"Whats wrong with them?" You asked Himchan. He shrugged. "No idea."