Wind Powers

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3 days later- 

"Ren, how's Beakho holding up?" Minhyun asked making some tea.

"He said he's fine, he wants to go to school tomorrow, also, strangely, he said he doesn't remember why he fainted." Ren replied holding a tray to hold the tea. “He’s so stupid right?” Ren chuckled. 

"Yeah….W-What about that girl....?" Minhyun stuttered and looked at Ren while putting the tea on the tray.

"I haven't seen her, JR doesn't let anyone see her" Ren scoffed "I still don't understand why he's living here, I don't understand father's explanations" 

Meanwhile Beakho was standing outside your room which was actually JR's room. He knocked on the door. 

JR opened the door and popped his head out "Yes?" 

"Can I come in?" 

"Why?" 

"I-I want to see her" Beakho replied.

"Fine" JR agreed and opened the door wide enough for Beakho to come in. 

Beakho walked to you, you were sleeping calmly in a white night gown, it made his heart race, as he sat next to your bed he traced his finger from your forehead down to your lips. 

"She doesn't remember anything, I told her that we're all her brothers and she was adopted into the family" JR sighed "help me tell the others yeah? I don't get along with them" 

"I will" Beakho said never letting his gaze move away from your lips. 

"JR, I have a question. Do you know what happened to me?" Beakho asked turning back to JR “weirdly, I... I can control the wind now" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter