Kai?

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were set into a lower class compared to NU'EST since you were younger, everything seemed so new to you, and not much people talked to you since they had their own little group.

You sat alone all day just wanting the day to end so you could go home.
Ten minutes before school ended the teacher went off somewhere and left the class work to do. Suddenly a guy with a group of other guys behind him walked up to you and leaned on your desk. You looked at him awkwardly and pushed up your glasses. He held your chin and pushed it so you could look into his eyes. 

"You're pretty, and I'm Oh Se Hoon, nice to meet you." he winked still holding onto your chin.

"Okay....." you nodded and pushed his hand away.

Suddenly  you and Se Hoon became the attention of the class and they crowded closer to the scene.

"That's all you're going to say?" he looked at you surprised.

You scrunched you eyebrows and sniffed, "Yeah…" you said and held up your pen to start some work.

Suddenly a guy behind Se Hoon pushed his head and laughed "dude, you man. Watch this" 

Another guy stood in front of you now and cupped your face; you looked at him with a shocked expression and pushed his hands away from you, "Stop it!" You said and stood up. 

"I wouldn't tell me to stop if I was you" He winked "I'm Kai, the principal's son" he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and packed your bag. For some reason, you felt annoyed more than usual, you hated when people looked down on you. 

"Stop packing" he simply said and his eyes twitched but he still tried to keep his cool. You ignored him and zipped your bag "I'm sorry, I need to go study somewhere quiet" 

He held your wrist and pulled you making you trip and fall into his arms. He was now embracing you tight. The crowd went mad and some girls were cursing you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter