Icecream

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR fell to the ground next to Ren, he used his elbow as support so he wasn’t flat on the floor and he wiped the bit of blood on the corner of his lip. 

Aron pulled Baekho back "Aye! Baekho, calm down!" 

Baekho glared at JR with fuming eyes as JR just casually stared at Baekho. 

Ren started to cough; everyone's attention drew to him. His eyes shot open; it was red. Ren brought his own hands up to his neck and encircled it, strangling himself, his mouth was open and he started to try to in air. Baekho ran to Ren's side and held him up. 

"Ren!" he screamed trying to take hold of Ren's hand so he would stop strangling himself. 

Ren was suffocating. He couldn't breathe; his heart was beating as fast as a cheetah running. 

Baekho and Aron started to get frustrated and severely scared, Baekho looked over at JR who was staring at Ren with wide eyes "WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH REN?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" 

JR was silent and swallowed hard "Leave him" 

"L-Leave?!" Aron raised his voice "I don't understand what the is happening but how can you tell us to leave our maknae like this, what the HELL did you do!?" Aron held onto JR's collar and pulled him up. 

"You dare to touch Ren and Ren might get worst" JR raised his voice. "Give him a few days and he might wake up, make him wake up now and watch him die" JR looked at Baekho. "It's your choice" 

Baekho's eyes widened and he stared at Ren, he started to get teary "W-What do I do now?" 

"Bring him to his room and let him rest" 

Aron looked at Baekho and Aron nodded, therefore telling Baekho to listen to JR.

-A Week Later- 

Only you and Minhyun have awakened from deep sleep, everyone else was still very worried about Ren. JR was almost out casted, no one talked to him but you, Baekho would walk past him without a word. You noticed this yourself and you decided to talk to Baekho about it. 

It was a hot sunny day; there wasn't much wind, only a hot sun beaming above your head. You asked Baekho to go with you for some ice-c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter