Ren's Turn.

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Meanwhile at School - 

The bell rang for home time. Baekho was piggy-backing Ren whilst running out the school doors excitedly, while Aron was screaming "STOP RUNNING YOU TWO!" 

JR walked out looking at the floor whilst walking in deep thought but someone stood in front of him and stopped him. He looked up and noticed it was Kai. "Talk to me" he said using a gaze as strong as ever. 

JR shook his head "I have no reason too."

"I do." Kai replied "Just give me a few minutes." 

JR sighed "Fine, I'll tell the others to go off without me. Happy?" 

Kai nodded in agreement. 

"Aron!" JR screamed.

"What?" Aron cocked his head back.

"Go first, I need to talk to someone" JR said and turned away.

"Whatever" Aron replied and jumped into the limo. 

JR looked at Kai, "follow me" Kai said and started walking. 

*Is this guy starting a fight?* JR reluctantly followed. 

Kai walked to the gym room and threw his school bag down to the corner of the room. JR raised an eye-brow "So you want to fight?"

"There would be no fighting involved if you let me meet her" Kai said and walked to the middle of the room.

"You have no reason to see her" JR raised his voice. *No one talks to me that way and meets my fiancée * 

"I LOVE HER" Kai raised his voice back and his eyes blinked red. 

JR noticed and his eyes widened in shock "You..." 

"You're one as well isn't it?" Kai smirked.

"Why couldn't I smell you?!" JR asked, confused.

"I'm only half vampire, I'm usually not attracted to blood but... ~~~~~~~ blood smells so god damn sweet" Kai smirked evilly and his lips.

"I'm not letting you touch her" JR threw his bag of his back and held out his fist.

"You're making this way to difficult" Kai glared at JR.

"You think you're so good because you're half vampire? Well, nice to meet you. I'm the youngest top general of the king and queen in the world of vampires" JR smirked and punched him in the face. 

Kai fell to the ground, slowly stood up then kicked JR "Yeah?! Well I'm the ing prince of vampires" 

- At Home - 

Aron opened the door and put his school bag down "I'm hungry" he complained. Ren walked in. "You're always hungry hyung!" 

"The maid bought me beef yesterday, I'm not going to give you any!" Aron poked out his tongue and ran to the kitchen. 

"Fine!" Ren held onto Baekho. "Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter