My House Tonight?

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Three days later; in class at Lunch Break - 

No one was in class, everyone went to the cafeteria to enjoy their meals, while you stayed by yourself in the classroom.You sat next to the window glancing out at the view. *I hate this place, why do I even have to be here*. You sighed and suddenly heard the door open; you quickly turned back and stared at the door. 

It was the figure you dreaded, Kai. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked walking to you.

"I'm not in the mood to be harassed by you, again" you added.

"I haven't done anything yet" He chuckled.

"Yesterday you pulled me bra strap while I was doing my work" You said staring straight at him. 

"I said it wasn't me" he fibbed.

You stood up and walked away, passing Kai "I'm leaving" you said with an annoyed tone.

He held back your wrist and pulled you back "Don't walk away from me" he replied with a bitter voice.

"You hate me don't you? I'll leave okay?" You pulled your wrist away from his grasp. 

"Come to my house tonight!" He screamed to your back just before you could leave. 

You froze "W-What?" You turned back and looked at him "You want to me now?!" 

"What the ?! I'm not a alright?" He sighed awkwardly. "Come to this address tonight" he continued and gave you a note he took from his pocket.

You hesitantly took the note and stared at it "W-Why?" 

He rubbed the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter