Limo Trip

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you and JR were talking and enjoying each other’s company the maid knocked on the door several times until JR finally got annoyed and opened it, he left the room taking his uniform with him.

She walked into your room and bowed to you making you lightly bowing back. "We'll get you ready for school now Miss" 

You nodded. The maid took out your uniform and helped you change

 -----

JR sat down with the other 4 boys awkwardly and started cutting his nearly raw steak.

"Isn't that a little too raw?" Ren questioned.

*Not enough* JR frowned, "it’s okay, it's nice to me" he replied coldly and continued eating.

Ren scrunched his eye brows "okay...." suddenly he chuckles "it's like you're a vampire or something"

JR shot his head up and looked at Ren and Beakho stared at JR "Seems like it yeah?" JR smirked.

You started walking down in your school uniform; your skirt revealed your milky legs and your figure looked nice and perfect. Everyone looked over at you, except JR and Beakho, this is there first time seeing your hair away from your face.

"WOW" Aron exclaimed. 

Ren looked at you with his mouth wide open *She's so pretty, she might be even prettier than me!* 

Beakho and Minhyun looked at you with wide eyes.

All their hearts beating faster.

JR looked at you with a warm smile "sit with me" JR patted the seat next to him. 

You nodded with a smile and sat next to JR *why don't I seem to remember any of them?* There eyes were still on you, your hair was long and perfectly braided, your smile was assuring and sweet.

"A-Anneong" You waved awkwardly at everyone. 

Beakho snapped out of it and smacked his own face softly "Guys remember what I told you? We're her brothers" 

You smiled "Mmhmm! I'm your dongse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter