Memories

Just A Little
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you hungrily penetrated Baekho's veins, he lost consciousness and fainted. You let go of him, letting him fall to the ground. You looked at Baekho with wide eyes and fainted next to him. 

Minutes later, Baekho's eyes suddenly shot open and he screamed in agony, he couldn't even scream for help, he could only let little screams escape his lips. He held on to his neck tightly, he couldn't breathe. His eyes suddenly glowed red and he lost consciousness again. 

-In a few hours-

JR rushed home, as he opened the Mansion door, a gust of scent hit his senses *blood?*. He rushed to your room to see you unconscious next to Baekho.  JR's eyes widened in shock. He carried you out to the lounge chair and laid you down. *this is strange, she shouldn't be unconscious* 

The rest of NU'EST ran up to see the "wall" open and Baekho unconscious on the floor. The bite mark was gone because your touch healed him. Aron quickly carried him up and brought him to the lounge chair next to you. 

"What is this?" Aron asked angrily.

JR stayed silent and held your hand. 

"Who is this girl!?" Aron asked raising his voice.

Your hair was covering your face and no one could see your face probably. 

Ren ran out "W-Why is there 2 empty coffins in daddy's secret room?" 

You suddenly woke up and screamed. Everyone except JR lightly jumped in shocked and looked at you. 

"~~~~~~~~~~!" JR calmed you in a relieve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter