07

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M THEIR STYLIST?

 

07

“We have another day off today!” Zelo came bursting into your room, where you were putting away the last of your things. “NOONA! You have your day off today too, right?”

You blinked. “Yeah, why?”

“Didn’t you just hear me?” Zelo grinned. “All of us have a day off, so let’s go somewhere!”

“ARCADDEEE!” Jongup’s voice was heard from outside.

Zelo glared at the door. “ANDWAE! WE HAVE TO GO TO LOTTE WORLD!”

You tried to suppress a laugh at Zelo’s childish actions. “Come on, let’s go outside.” You finished putting the last book in your shelf before following Zelo out.

“So are we going Lotte World today?” you asked.

“Yes!” Zelo chirped.

“Might as well.” Youngjae shrugged.

“Okay, let me go and get changed.” You turned around to go back into your own room, when suddenly Himchan was right in front of you. Right in front of you. With barely any space between your bodies at all. “Omo! Yah, Kim Himchan! What are you doing?” you jumped back, shocked.

“~~~~~-ah, you’re our stylist right? You haven’t forgotten that fact?” he smirked.

*What is he playing at?* “Of course I haven’t forgotten!” you retorted, still slightly flustered. “Who could forget their own job?”

“Then shouldn’t you be choosing out our clothes?” he raised an eyebrow at you.

“What? So every time you guys go out, I have to choose your clothes?” you stared at him. “I’m pretty sure that’s not how it goes.”

“But that’s what a stylist is for!” Himchan whined, dropping the ‘charismatic’ act. “Come on, ~~~~~. Choose my clothes for me!”

You laughed slightly at his sudden transformation. “You’re a grown man. Choose your own clothes! My job is to choose your clothes for an important occasion, dummy.”

“AND OUR DATE DOESN’T COUNT AS AN IMPORTANT OCCASION?” Himchan feigned shock. “WE’RE OVER!” he tilted his away from you and crossed his arms.

“You should probably just do as he says… he’s not going to leave you alone otherwise.” Youngjae grinned.

“If ~~~~~ noona chooses Himchan hyungs clothes, I want her to choose mine, too!” Zelo grinned.

“What?” you gaped at them, and they all smiled back at you. You sighed and shook your head.

On the way to Lotte World~

*I can’t believe I ended up picking out clothes for all of them.* you looked out of the van’s window, watching all the people stroll by.

“No, what noona picked out for me is the best!” Zelo stuck out his tongue at Himchan.

“Psh! It doesn’t matter how good your clothes are. It’s the person that counts the most~ And seeing as I’m so amazing, I LOOK BETTER!” Himchan glared at Zelo.

The two continued arguing all the way to Lotte World, with the others making small talk or listening to music, in their own world.

“We’re here!” Jongup cheered, leaping out of the van.

“What do you guys want to go on first?” you asked, once you had all bought your tickets to go inside.

“I know what we can go on.” Yongguk smirked. “Let’s go on the Hurricane.”

The rest of BAP quickly caught on, snickering, leaving Himchan flustered. “Yah-”

“Hyung, what’s hurricane in English?” Daehyun tried to pull an innocent aegyo face, making BAP laugh even harder.

“Shutup.” Himchan glared. “Did you forget who can’t even open their eyes on rollercoasters?”

Now it was Daehyun’s turn to go red, and he quickly readjusted his mask to hide it. “N-no comment.”

The boys were now besides themselves in laughter, Yongguk grabbing his stomach. Meanwhile you stood there confused as you hadn’t watched TaDah, It’s BAP! And had no idea what was going on. But you couldn’t resist a small smile at Daehyun’s reaction to Himchan’s comment. “So, are we going to the Hurricane?”

“Actually?” Daehyun paled slightly, making the boys laugh again.

“Why not?” you smiled. “It’s fun! I’ll even sit next to you, and hold your hand okay?” you smirked, leaving the boys absolutely howling at this point, and Zelo whining.

“But I want to sit next to noona!” Zelo grabbed onto your arm. “I’m sitting on the other side of you, okay noona?”

You shook your head at his silliness. “Okay okay, Junhong-ah. Come on, let’s go and line up!”

-

“Noona, are you scared of heights?” Zelo asked you when you were being placed into seats.

“A bit. Why?” you replied. *Although by heights, I mean things like bungee jumping, or sky diving…*

“If you’re scared, you can hold onto me noona!” Zelo smiled at you. “I’ll protect you!”

*Silly Zelo. It’s just a ride, after all.* You smiled at him in appreciation before turning to Daehyun who had his eyes firmly shut. “You know, you can get off… do you want me to get off with you?” you offered.

Daehyun opened one eye and shook his head. “I’ll be fine.” *Must seem manly in front of ~~~~! Jung Daehyun, get a grip!*

Suddenly, the ride began and Daehyun shut his eyes straightaway. *Oh god, Scrap being manly. I’m going to die!*

“NOONNAAAAAA!” Zelo shrieked. “IT’S SO SCARRYYYY!” he gripped onto your shoulder.

You squealed and laughed loudly. *This is so fun!*

After the ride, Zelo was glaring at Jongup (who was smiling innocently), Daehyun, and Himchan. ‘Yah hyung! How on earth did you manage to ride that before without dying?!!”

“Shouldn’t you be asking Daehyun that?” Himchan smirked at Daehyun, who was squatting on the floor.

“Daehyun oppa?” you knelt down and poked at Daehyun’s shoulder. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Daehyun looked up at you and smiled weakly. “Where do you want to go next?”

“Haunted house! I’ll protect noona this time!” Zelo started to steer Yongguk’s arm and push him towards the direction of the haunted house.

“But we have seven people… it’s going to be uneven!” you pointed out.

“I think I’ll skip out on this one.” Daehyun volunteered right away.

“Do you want me to stay with you, oppa?” you offered.

“Then that would defeat the purpose, wouldn’t it? Someone would be left out again.” Daehyun pushed you gently towards the line where BAP was already lining up.

You gave him one last look before joining the others. “~~~~~ noona~ You have to ride with me, neh? I’ll protect you!”

You smiled. “Are you going to protect me in the same way that you ‘protected’ me when we went on the Hurricane?” you teased.

“Noona!!” Zelo whined.

“I think I’ll go with her this time.” Yongguk suddenly popped out from under you, making you glance at him. *What is he thinking? One second he’s mad at me, and suddenly he’s volunteering to go on the ride with me?*

“But I want to ride with noona!” Zelo protested.

“Come on.” Ignoring Zelo, Yongguk took you by your waist, causing you to jump slightly. “What on earth is he doing?!*

Himchan raised n eyebrow at Yongguk but dismissed it and grabbed Zelo. “Come on, ride with me.”

You were led to an awaiting cart, and your cheeks flushed red. *Oh my god.* The cart wasn’t a normal cart; instead of being two seats side by side, it was more of a log ride cart style, one person having to sit in the others lap, in between their legs.

“Miss? Are you boarding or not…” the assistant aid dully. You snapped back to reality, where Yongguk was already in the back of the cart, waiting for you to climb in.

“U-uh, yeah…” you said hesitantly, climbing into the cart and inching as forward as you could to distance yourself from Yongguk.

The assistant sighed, clearly agitated. “Miss, you need to sit back for me to pull down the safety.”

“Oh okay…” you inched back slightly.

“Not close enough.” Suddenly, Yongguk grabbed you by your waist and moved you so your back was right against his chest. You were glad you were in front of him, your cheeks were a dark shade of red.

“Off you go, have fun, don’t put your hands or feet outside of the cart for obvious safety reasons.” The assistant recited in a monotone voice, and with that you were off.

“Scared?” Yongguk asked from behind you.

“No. Why would I be?” you said defiantly. “It’s just a ride.

“Okay, okay.” Yongguk replied.

The event was uneventful, and wasn’t even that scary. Occasionally, you could hear Zelo and Himchan’s squeals and screams. Suddenly the ride became pitch black, and ghosts started to ‘fly’ at you.

You stiffened; the only thing that you were afraid of were ghosts. Suddenly, a whole pack of ghosts flew near your cart, and a small scream came from your lips and you pressed youself up against Yongguk.

“You’re scared of ghosts?” his tone seemed amused.

“N-no!” your voice shook. Another ghost popped up, and you squealed again, pressing yourself even more on Yongguk.

“Totally…” he laughed. “I thought it was just a ride?”

“It – is!” you screamed in between the words.

Suddenly, the ghosts disappeared and you were led into the exit. *Phew, that’s over.* You leapt out of the cart.

“So eager to get away from me? That wasn’t what it seemed like in the cart…” Yongguk smirked at you.

“HYUNG! WHAT DID YOU DO?” Youngjae seemed shocked. “You her, didn’t you?!”

Zelo gaped at Yongguk. “WHAT!!! HYUNGGGG!?!? HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY NOONA!!” he hit Yongguk childishly.

“YAH! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” Yongguk protested.

“Oppa’s! Your photos are so funny!” you squealed, laughing hard. “Especially Himchan and Zelo’s!” you were looking at the photos that came out from the haunted house.

“We all look so funny!” Youngjae grinned.

In the photos, Himchan and Zelo were in the middle of squealing, Jongup had a big smile on his face, Youngjae seemed normal, Yongguk had a big smirk on his face, and you were covering your mouth with your hand, eyes wide.

“We should buy these!” Jongup lined up to go get his photo, after memorizing the photo number.

“Yeah, let’s go buy them!” you all started to line up to buy your photo.

-

“Let’s go and get lunch~” Jongup suddenly chirped, after you all had bought your photos.

“Yeah, I’m hungry~” Himchan skipped towards the area where heaps of food markets selling food.

“Daehyun oppa?” you walked towards where he was waiting by the gates. “The others are going to get food. Come on, let’s go.”

“Okay.”

You joined Youngjae who was holding a table, while Daehyun went to go and join the others in picking food.

Himchan POV

“We’ve all chosen what we’re getting right? What do Youngjae and ~~~~ want?”

“Get Youngjae icecream.” Daehyun was still looking over at the different food choices. “Ahjumma, can you get me one of these please?”

“What about ~~~~~?” I asked. “We don’t what she likes…”

“Just get her anything. I’m sure she won’t mind, right?” Jongup smiled. “Should we get her noodles?”

“No! Let’s get her pizza!” Zelo grinned.

“Did you learn anything from our cooking competition?! Girls don’t like to eat pizza because it requires them to eat with their hands, remember?” Jongup flicked Zelo’s forehead. “Babo.”

“Oh yeah…” Zelo rubbed his forehead. “Let’s get her noodles, then.”

2nd person POV

“So how was the haunted house with Jongup?” you asked Youngjae, who was tapping his fingers on the table.

“It was okay. Jongup was weird… he kept laughing throughout the ride though…”

“Laughing?” you blinked. “Seems like something Jongup would do.”

“Such a Jongup thing.,, right?” Youngjae chuckled.

You laughed. “Yeah!”

“Hey, ~~~~~?” Youngjae asked you, his tone suddenly becoming serious.

“Yes, Youngjae?”

“What happened between you and Yongguk?”

“Wh-what are you talking about?”

“Well, hyung was acting strange after he saw you the other day. And then suddenly he wants to ride the haunted house with you. And then you were fully backed up on him in the photo.” Youngjae started to list.

“What? Nothing’s going on between us!” you tried to laugh it off. “You must just be over complicating things, Youngjae. Your brain is too analytical.” You teased.

“I guess? There’s really nothing going on between you?” Youngjae asked again.

“Ne, oppa. Really!”

Before he could ask you about it again, the others came back, holding boxes of food. “We didn’t know what you wanted to get, so we just got you noodles, ~~~~.” Himchan placed them in front of you.

“Thanks, oppa.” You smiled, and dug in.

After a few more rides, it was rapidly becoming dark and you all decided to head home after a tiring day of yelling, screaming or running from one side of Lotte World to the other. As soon as you boarded the bus, several of you quickly collapsed onto seats, groaning.

“I’m so tired!” Jongup sighed.

“Same.” You agreed. Yawning, you turned your attention outside to the night lights of the city, your eyes drooping. You could barely keep your eyes awake; you hadn’t had much sleep recently due to stress for BAP’s comeback.

“Come on ~~~~~~, this is our stop.” You were woken by Daehyun shaking you lightly. You opened your eyes to find you were near the apartment. Sleepily, you grabbed your bag and got off the bus, following Daehyun.

I'M SO ANGRY AND SORRY T-----T 

i said i was going to update yesterday. but i didn't. :( i'm sorry. I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING THIS CHAPTER! LIKE. I WAS ONE PARAGRAPH OFF. but then... i got kicked off the computer.. mad rage. then i was planning to do it on my phone, seeing as I was staying up till 1AM for the BAP trailer (which was freaking amazing.) and I turned off my computer at like 10:30. So for like half an hour, I tried to get into my account, and scroll down to the bottom of this chapter to edit it, but it wouldn't scroll. And then when it DID scroll like fifteen minutes later, I COULDN'T EVEN EDIT IT. -flips table in rage- so yeah, this had to wait until today ;_;' sorry. 

AND THEN I AM SO OUT OF IT  because i slept for four hours (2-6am) because my school term starts again today ;~; so I'm really tired and I couldn't think of a way to edit it... sigh. But yeah, sorry for this really bad chapter. :( BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER THE DRAMA + INTERESTINGNESS SHALL BEGIN! [lolwhut interestingness..] so yes, please looks forward to it. :)

I'm also working on an angst short story at the moment with banghim/bangzelo, although it probably won't be out for a while LOL i want to develop it and make it really good before I publish anything. But keep a look out for it!

D-3 BABIESSSSSS! remember to trend #BAPisPOWER on the night of the release! if you have twitter, that is. :) anyway, thats all!

comment and subscribe!

theduck