05

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M THEIR STYLIST?

 

“Oppas?” you wandered around the apartment, and found BAP watching TV.

“Whats up?” Yongguk didn’t look at you, intently staring at the TV.

“Wah~ Noona, where are you going?” Zelo smiled at you. “Noona’s pretty today.”

“I’m not pretty other days?” you teased.

“N-no! Noona’s pretty everyday!” Zelo said, frantically.

You laughed. “I was joking, Zelo~ But thank you anyway!”

“Are you going anywhere?” Youngjae asked.

You nodded. “Yeah, I have a concept meeting with some of the directors and some other stylists… so I’m going out for the day, okay? I’ll be back around 3 or 4!”

“Bye, noona~”Jongup waved.

“How about you guys? Are you guys going anywhere today?” you asked, while grabbing your bag and shoes.

“Are we?” Zelo stretched.

“Let’s go to the arcade again!” Jongup suggested.

“LOTTE WORLD!” Zelo grinned.

“That’s no fun… especially with just six guys.” Yongguk sighed.

“Movies?” Himchan suggested.

“There aren’t any good ones out…” Jongup made a face.

“What do we want to go do…” Himchan sighed. “Should we just go back to TS and practice?”

Jongup grinned. “Shall we? I’ve been wanting to try out some new dances.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes. “Of course Jongup would want to dance.”

You smiled. “But practice makes perfect, right Youngjae oppa?”

“I’m already perfect~” he smirked at you, and you rolled your eyes in response.

“Then seeing as you’re so perfect, shouldn’t you practice to set a good example for your dongsaengs?” You started walking towards the door. “Bye, oppas! Bye, Jongup and Zelo~”

“Have fun!” they all waved, and you shut the door behind you.

Jongup POV

Himchan snickered. “She got you there, Mr Perfect.”

Youngjae rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

“Let’s go~” I pulled at Yongguk hyungs arm. “Hyung, let’s go practice!”

He groaned. “Fine, fine.”

Slowly, we all started to get up and was about to leave when Youngjae stopped. “Wait, where’s Daehyun?”

All of us stopped. “Oh yeah… is he still sleeping?” Himchan asked.

“Probably… should we go wake him up? Or just let him sleep…” Yongguk smirked a bit before answering Youngjae. “Let him sleep. He’s probably still knocked out for a reason. Let’s just text him where we are when we get there, and if he wants to join us later he can.”

“Should I stay behind and wait for him?” Youngjae suggested.

“Wae, hyung? He can take care of himself.” I said.

“Yeah, let’s just go ahead. He might not even want to practice.”Himchan said. “I sure as hell don’t…” he added, muttering.

“Come on, hyung! It’ll be fun!” I grinned. “Come on, let’s go. We’ll text Daehyun hyung on the way~” we all left to head to TS.

Daehyun POV

Groaning, I rolled off the bed to grab my phone and look at the time. 2:47PM!?! How long had I been asleep? All I remember last night was… “YONGGUK HYUNG!” I groaned. That damn Yongguk – he had made me watch war movies with him last night until early morning… I sighed. Why had I even agreed?

Rubbing my neck, I exited out of the room that Youngjae and I shared. [yeah. Just subtle hints of DaeJae. (; you know you like it] Where were the others? Not even ~~~~~ was here. Unlocking the phone in my hand, I quickly sent a text to Yongguk.

‘Yah, hyung! Where did you all go, leaving me alone here?! -Daehyun’

Not even a minute later, a reply came:

‘We’re at the studio to practice. We left you to sleep, just incase you were tired. ~~~~~ has a concept meeting, and she’ll be back soon. Join us if you want, or just stay at home if you’re still worn out. –Yongguk’

I sighed. Trust them to play the role of ‘caring’ hyungs. They probably forgot about me until they were in the car… Wait.

‘Okay, I’ll probably turn up later. You know, did we ever give ~~~~~ keys? Like, to our apartment… Because if I leave won’t she be locked out?’

I waited for a reply, knowing they were probably discussing it. A few minutes later, I received a text from Himchan.

‘Daehyunnie…’ I rolled my eyes. I knew they were already going to ask me for a favour.

‘Do you think you could do us a favour? :D <3 <3 <3’ Yeah. Definitely.

‘Stay at home and wait for ~~~~~ to come back for us, your loving hyungs? We’ll shout you dukbokki or something! Saranghae, Daehyunnie~ Thanks a lot! – Himchannie hyung~’

I rolled my eyes. Of course they would ask something like that. I texted ~~~~~. ‘You don’t have keys, right? Call me when you get back, the others left me here. –Daehyun’

Shutting off my phone, I yawned again. “Might as well get some more sleep…” I trudged back into my room and threw the covers over myself.

Your POV

*Aaah, it’s so late! It’s already six… they said they would let us go at four. And now it’s pouring rain non-stop, too!* You stepped out of the meeting room, only to be met by an onslaught of rain. *I didn’t bring an umbrella, either…* you sighed.  The apartment wasn’t that far from the building – at least you could just run home.

Storing your phone safely into your bag, you started to run in the direction of your apartment.*Why did it suddenly rain anyway! It was completely sunny this morning… I only wore shorts and a chiffon shirt… aigoo, this is seethrough, too…*

-

Finally arriving at the apartment, you shook yourself off while waiting for the lift to arrive, your hair now drenched and flat. *I look like a dog, shaking the rain off of my body.*

You took out your phone and called Daehyun when you were alone in the lift, tapping your foot while waiting for him to pick up. *Why isn’t he picking up?* Frowning, you called again to no avail.

The lift finally arrived to your level, and you walked up to 4C, knocking while calling Daehyun again. “Pick up, Daehyun oppa…” you murmured. Still no answer.

Frustrated, you ended up kicking the door several times, before sliding down to rest so your back was pressed against the wall, with you sitting down. [idk how to explain this LOL so image here]

 A few minutes later, you tried to call Daehyun again, although he still wasn’t picking up. You sneezed. *Oh no… I didn’t get sick from running through the rain did I?* you sneezed again while calling Daehyun, starting to become worried.

Daehyun POV

Waking up from my nap, I squinted at the clock. 6:45. Wasn’t ~~~~~ supposed to be home a while ago? Slightly worried, I grabbed my phone from the table near the door, to see several missed calls from ~~~~, the most recent being twelve minutes ago. Running towards the door to our apartment, I grabbed the keys and opened the door to our apartment, only to find ~~~~~ to fall on my feet. Had she been sleeping outside our door?

Bending down, I shook her lightly. “~~~~~~?” No response. I shook her again. “Yah, ~~~~~~. Wake up.”

She sneezed in my face.

Staring at her for half a second, I let out a small chuckle. “I guess I deserve that one.”

Noticing her wet clothes and hair, I frowned. Had it been raining? Picking her up, I started to carry her into her room. *She’s light…* Suddenly, she shifted, nuzzling into my chest. I felt my cheeks go red, and walked faster into her room, putting her down on the bed. *Aish… she’s going to get sick if she stays in these wet clothes. Otokae? Should I wake her up?* I bit my lip. *I can’t exactly change her out of her clothes… I’ll just cover her up in blankets and wake for her to wake up. Yeah.*

I ran into the hyungs rooms and grabbed their blankets before returning to ~~~~~’s room, tucking her into the blankets. *Not enough blankets! More the better!* I ran into my room, grabbing my blanket that I had thoughtlessly discarded onto the floor before, and Youngjae’s neatly folded blanket. Running back while holding the fat blankets, I almost tripped over the one or two boxes that were still to be unpacked near ~~~~’s door, causing me to drop the blankets near her desk. Cursing silently, I picked them up and put them over ~~~~ as well, noticing that she seemed to be sweating. *Oh no. Otokae? COLD WATER! I NEED TO GET TOWELS AND COLD WATER!* Running into the bathroom, I grabbed a random towel and ran it under the cold water, soaking it.

Returning to her room, I placed the towel carefully over her forehead before sitting on her floor, exhausted. I looked around her room, which she had spent the last week or so slowly decorating. My eyes settled on two photos that were framed on her bedside table – was that us?

Picking it up, I saw that it was the photos we had taken from the 1st Look photoshoot. One of just BAP, and one of all seven of us. My eyes softened. She had actually gone and printed them out… I put it back down to return my attention back to ~~~~, a smile now on my face. *Jung Daehyun, you babo. Why are you smiling like an idiot after just looking at a photo?*

 

OKAY GUYS NEW CHAPTER PHEWEP I kept having brain blanks during this chapter T_T' it seemed like everything was so repetitive. It's also a bit shorter, which I suppose is good (as compared to like 6 pages HAHAHA)

NOOOO when I planned out the chapters 3-8, your votes were for Daehyunnie and Yongguk... now its Himchan and Yongguk! -headdesk- do you want me to change it, or just keep it as is? (: 

ANYWAY GUYS OMG D-9 (although I'm about to go to sleep, and it's like 11PM so I guess you could call this D-8) AND OMG THE TEASERS. I CANT. OMG. JUST. -dead-

Some people are saying on tumblr that they're sorting it out like the Tadah teams! So that means Daehyun would be dark? [they're also saying its kind of a dark/light concept.] I think he looks pretty cute as a brunette, haha. I would prefer him have black hair over Youngjae, who suits bleached hair T_T'

AND GUYS, TOMORROW (April 19th) IS HIMCHANS BIRTHDAY. SO IF YOU GUYS HAVE TWITTER (if you don't, you should sign up!) YOU GUYS HAVE TO TREND #HurricaneHIMCHAN  OKAY!! :) Let's get a worldwide trend for our commander! heheh <3 If you don't get  Hurricane, go watch Tadah! It's BAP! 

ANYAWY YEAH OKAY OMGGGGG I CAN'T CONTAIN THESE FEELS FOR THEIR COMEBACK <3 <3

Newchapter soon! See you then :D comment and subscribe!

theduck