Moving In with BAP

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M THEIR STYLIST?

Omo, 10 subscribers even with just a foreword~? You guys are amazinnggg~ Thank you for your consistent support! ^^ <3

 

“So, have you packed everything?” My bestie, Eun Mi, asked. “I still can’t believe you get to live with six hot guys… oh god I’m drooling just thinking about it.”

I shook my head slightly, laughing at my besties behaviour. “Maybe you should swap with me. I still can’t believe you got shoved into med school even though you wanted to do art!” I pouted slightly for my best friend, who was pushed towards med because of her parents.

“Aigoo, look at my best friend worrying about me!” she squished my cheeks. “Don’t worry about me, ~~~~~-ah. Go and have fun with them, okay? Make sure to take heaps of photos when their half and send them to me~” she winked.

“EUN MI!” I squealed, my cheeks turning red. “Great, now all I can think of is the image of them being half !”

She grinned even wider. “Have fun ~~~~~-ah! I have to go now, med school is calling.” She pulled a face and gave me a hug, before leaving my apartment which was now bare, seeing as most of my items, were already at BAP’s dorm.

“Bye, Eun Mi!” I called after her.

I sighed, looking at all the boxes around me, filled with things like books, drawings, photos. So this was it, huh? I was to be BAP’s stylist for an indefinite amount of time, even though I didn’t really intend on it at all.

“It’s okay, ~~~~~! Think of it as practice for becoming a famous fashion designer! Fighting!” I nodded in determination. I grabbed some of the boxes that were littered around the floor and went outside to put them into the car that TS lent me to move to the dorm.

After everything was safely in the trunk, I went back up one last time to my apartment, to get the keys and hand it into my landlord. I sighed. *I guess this is really it, huh. Leaving my first apartment…* After one last look around the apartment, I closed the door behind me, and walked downstairs to my landlord to hand in my keys.

 

*

 

“Ah, ~~~~~, you’re here! Do you need me to show you to your dorm?” the manager of BAP smiled at me.

“Ah, ani. I should be fine! Room 4A, ne?” I tried to sound friendly, but inside I was dying under the weight of all the boxes I was carrying. *Aish! I thought I could just run up to the room and just dunk everything down but now I have to make conversation… my arms are about to fall off! Aish, jinjja!*

“Yep! Take your time… and I advise knocking before you go in! You never know what might be going on in there…” the manager chuckled. “Anyway, I shouldn’t keep you. Good luck with the boys, ~~~~~-ah! I’m sorry we couldn’t find you another dorm… sharing with the boys is the best location we could get without you being too far away…”  

*If I’m living there, why on earth do I need to knock? Ahhh, my arms hurt…*

“N-Ne! I’ll be off now! Glad to be working with you~” I ran off towards the elevator before he could talk any longer, not hearing him laugh and say “Aigoo. So eager to jump into a room full of boys!”

“4C… hm.” I pressed ‘4’ on the elevator, begging for it to go faster and not have any unnecessary stops before my arms would lose circulation. Thankfully, it rose quickly to level 4 without any stops, and I stumbled out of the elevator, trying to see the name plates on the doors without knocking anything over.

*Ah! 4C.* I decided against knocking – if I had to hold these boxes for any longer than I had to I would probably just collapse.

Juggling the boxes in one arm, I opened the door with my key, trying not be clumsy and drop them. Too bad the first thing I saw while inside made me drop them anyway.

A minute before {Zelo’s Point of View}

“Yah, hyung! Isn’t ~~~~~ noona coming today?” I asked Himchan hyung.

“Is she? I don’t know. Waeyo?”

“… Shouldn’t you be wearing some clothes, then? You’re just walking around in boxers…” I stared at the pink bunny boxers.

“I can’t be bothered… I’ll do it later~” he shook me off.

I shook my head at this silly hyung, when I heard the door creak. I widened my eyes. “Hyung!” he was still walking around in his boxers, in plain view of whoever would be standing at the door.

“Ne, Zelo?” he started to turn around to me, when the door opened with ~~~~~ noona standing there. *Oh no!* Zelo cursed.

~~~~~ noona squealed, and dropped all the boxes she was holding, books tumbling out of them. Without thinking, I stepped in front of Himchan, trying to block her view of him. “ANNYONG NOONA! DO YOU LIKE CHERRY TOMATOES? I DO!” I yelled.

(A/N: By the way, I made up the dorm so that door has a kind of corridor that leads out to the main room of the dorm. So, Himchan was walking around the main room (because you can still see the main room from where the door is) and because you can see inside (and see Himchan), you dropped all your boxes. Zelo steps in front of Himchan and stands where the corridor is, so you can’t see the main room. Hope that clears things up! ^^)

Back to your POV~

You let out a small squeal at the sight of Himchan pretty much in front of you, dropping all the boxes that you were holding. Zelo ran in front of him, suddenly yelling “ANNYONG NOONA! DO YOU LIKE CHERRY TOMATOES? I DO!”

“W-what?!?” you babbled, flustered. *Definitely should’ve knocked first! ~~~~~ pabo, pabo!*

“Yah, Zelo~ I want to see ~~~~~ too! Don’t block my view!” You saw Himchan again trying to push past Zelo, and you squealed again.

“HYUNG! GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!” Zelo turned around and kicked Himchan into a room, which you guessed was his own. “Eheh… mian, noona…”

*I have to live with these guys?! What have I gotten into?!*

Hello~

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! ^^ Although I have an essay due the day after tomorrow (and I have no idea what I’m going to write about) I really felt like writing and updating this story :) So leave comments for procrastination? Teehee~

Aigoo, I haven’t written in a while, so I might be a bit rusty! If you notice any typos please tell me! P: And I’m sorry not all of BAP came out in this chapter, only Zelo and Himchan… the others will come out next chapter.

I think that’s all I have to say for this Authors Note! Other than I probably won’t update for a day or two (probably on Wednesday… because that’s when my essay will be due, and the next thing school-related is a science test on Friday, so I’ll have Wednesday night free.) so yeah~

Also, longer (like this length) or shorter chapters? Leave all these things in the comments below~

Thank you for your support! ^^ This A/N is such a ramble… I guessed I missed writing! Hehe.

ANYWAY BYE! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT CHAPTER! REMEMBER TO COMMENT <3!

-theduck