06

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M THEIR STYLIST?

 

“~~~~~! Guess who’s back! Your favorite oppa~” Himchan waltzed through the door; arms wide open as if he was expecting you to run into his arms. He stood there, eyes closed while the others streamed past him, snickering. He opened his eyes two seconds later, only to find himself alone. “Eh?”

Walking into the living room where BAP was already relaxing, he asked, “Where’s ~~~~~?”

“No idea…” Youngjae rolled onto his back, being sprawled on the couch. “Aish, Jongup. Who taught you such an aggressive dance? My whole body hurts!”

Jongup, from his position on the floor with Zelo, gave a sheepish green. “It wasn’t that bad…. Come on, hyung! It was a pretty cool routine though, right?”

“So cool… I’m going to shower. Where’s Daehyun?” Yongguk said from behind the sofa, where he leant against the wall drinking water. “Is he asleep again? All that boy ever seems to do is sleep or eat…”

“He’s not in our room… where is he?” Youngjae frowned. “And our blankets have gone missing…”

“Is he… in ~~~~~’s room?” Himchan’s eyes widened. “ANDWAEEEE! ~~~~~~!!” he started to run towards your room, Yongguk and the others trailing behind him curiously.

Himchan burst into your room, where you were asleep tucked into several blankets, with Daehyun sleeping peacefully on a chair by your side. His eyes widened. “Uh…”

Yongguk felt his chest tighten all of a sudden. *Why do I feel so jealous?*

“My blanket!” Youngjae whined. “It’s all crumpled!”

“Is noona sick? She looks feverish…” Jongup pointed out. Yongguk looked over at you, worry crossing over his features. But before he could do anything, Zelo ran out from behind him.

“Noona! Don’t die!!” Zelo wailed, running over to you. You stirred, waking up from all the noise.

“Zelo?” you saw his face right in front of yours, his big eyes way too close for your liking. Your cheeks flushed.

“Noona! You’re full on red! Are you okay?!” Zelo panicked, putting his hand over your forehead. “You’re burning up! Noona!”

You sat up groggily from underneath all the blankets. “I’m fine, Zelo. I just ran through the rain to get home… that’s all.” *But the last thing I remember was that I was outside… who brought me into my room?* You looked over at Daehyun, who was sleeping next to your bed. *Don’t tell me Daehyun did?!* “What time is it?” you asked.

“Almost 8PM… why?” Himchan sat on the foot of your bed. “Are you hungry? We can call for pizza.”

“Yeah… I am a bit hungry…” you bit your lip. *They didn’t even give us lunch at the concept meeting. I thought they would at least have a cafeteria… and the other stylists wouldn’t share with me, either.*

“I’ll go call for pizza then.” Jongup left the room.

“I’ll go get medicine for noona!” Zelo announced, following Jongup out.

“Have you changed your clothes?” Yongguk finally spoke up. “You’ll get even sicker if you stay in your old clothes.” You looked at your clothes; they were still the same from this morning – a thin chiffon shirt and denim shorts.

“Oh… no, I haven’t. I’ll go change now…” you got up from the bed, grabbing a new set of clothes.

“Go shower. We’ll have dinner ready by then.” Yongguk commanded. You nodded, and left.

Yongguk sighed, and leant against the wall. He looked over at Daehyun who had stayed asleep throughout the whole conversation. *I wish I was the one that found you and took care of you. Instead, it was Daehyun…* Suddenly bitter, Yongguk left the room.

After a few minutes, Daehyun woke up, rubbing his head. *Ow… my whole side hurts. I guess sleeping in a chair is a bad idea.* He looked over at the bed to find you missing, and stood up abruptly. He could hear the talking outside, although it was quiet and muffled. He walked outside quickly. “Where’s ~~~~~?”

“She’s showering.” Yongguk said curtly. He relaxed, before noticing his tone that he spoke in. *Is Yongguk hyung pissed at me?* Daehyun shrugged it off.

“Okay then.” He sat down next to Himchan, who was watching TV while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

As soon as you came out of your shower ten minutes later, Daehyun abruptly stood up. “Are you okay ~~~?!” you blinked.

“Yeah, I’m fine Daehyun oppa.” You smiled at him. *That smile…* “Thanks for taking care of me earlier.”

Daehyun felt a smile creeping onto his face, but quickly composed himself. “It’s okay.”

He held eye contact with you for a few seconds, until you looked away, embarrassed from his stares. “Um… I think these are oppa’s blankets, right?” You held out the blankets. Youngjae quickly ran over.

“Ah, my blanket! It’s all crumpled now.” He sighed.

You smile sheepishly. “Sorry, oppa.”

Himchan and Daehyun took their blankets and return them to their own rooms, leaving you just holding Yongguk’s blanket. You walked over to him. “Yongguk oppa, this is yours right? Thanks for letting me borrow it…” *Although I suppose I never actually asked him.*

Yongguk grabbed it from your hands without a word and walked back into his own room, leaving you surprised. *Did I do something wrong?*

Before you could think about it anymore, Zelo yelled out happily. “The pizza is here!” he and Jongup quickly ran to the door, eager to get the pizza since they were still hungry from practice.

Himchan came out of the kitchen, carrying several plates. “Yah! Don’t just grab the pizzas from the box and eat them like that! You’ll drop all the bits on the floor and I’ll be the one picking up your rubbish!” he scolded. “Use plates!”

“Yes, Himchan umma~” his dongsaengs chorused, snickering. Himchan just rolled his eyes and grabbed his own slice of pizza.

Throughout dinner, you couldn’t help but notice that the atmosphere seemed… different in some ways. Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae were talking to each other animatedly as usual, with Himchan either joining in with them talking about something silly, or yelling at them, although that was still usual. But today, you noticed that Daehyun was quiet, if not silent. But it seemed like a peaceful kind of quiet; as if he was content, or thinking about something. What worried you most was Yongguk. Although you tried to ignore him, you could feel his intense stares almost going through you. When you snuck a glance at him, you could see him biting his pizza angrily, like a lion savagely ripping its prey to pieces. *He’s angry at me, no doubt… but what exactly did I do?* Puzzled, you tried to think of something he could be angry at you about, but couldn’t come up with anything. You didn’t even consider Daehyun taking care of you as an option.

What you didn’t notice, however, was that Yongguk was also glaring at Daehyun. A lot.

Almost growling, Yongguk stuffed the last piece of pizza in his mouth, then placed his plate down onto the table – loudly. Everyone looked at him as he stormed into his room, slamming the door.

“What’s up with him?” Youngjae blinked.

All of you sat there confused for a few seconds, before Himchan interrupted the silence. “YAH BANG YONGGUK!! GO AND WASH UP YOUR OWN PLATES!!” There was no reply from the other side of the door. Himchan let out a small ‘tch’ under his breath and continued to talk to his dongsaengs, excluding Daehyun who was still silent.

You couldn’t tear your eyes away from Yongguk’s closed door. *Just what exactly did I do to make him this mad? I don’t want Yongguk oppa to be mad at me, especially if I don’t even know the reason…* you stared dejectedly at your plate, not hungry anymore.

 

Hey look, I got a chapter for you guys pretty quickly. :D Yay! Yesterday, my rents kind of locked me out of my computer for no reason at all T_T' so I was kind of pissed. I was going to write this update yesterday, so i was a bit miffed... oh well. Today I really felt like writing, so I wrote up this update for you guys. Hopefully I'll be in the same mood tomorrow! If I am, you'll probably get an update tomorrow/Monday. Too bad I have to go back to school on Tuesady... T_T'

Anyway,  I've finally finished the plot (in my head) for this story. And I'm kind of excited to say that there will probably be a sequel! I've thought of a pretty cute name and kind of have a plot outline in my head for it, kekeke. All I need to do is well, finish this story LOL and to choose my characters. But that will probably be by decision of you guys. kekkee. And also by means of a poll. :) 

Anyway, drama is coming soon! The next chapter will kind of be fluffy, and sweet. BUT THEN DRAMA HITS DUNDUNDUNDDUNDUDUN. heheheh yeah I'm that kind of author. MY CHARACTERS WILL NOT LIVE HAPPILY HURHURHUR. Okay I joke! LOLOLOL

Okay, bye guys! Comment and subscribe!

theduck