Gone

Can You See My Love ?

- IU's POV-

 

He looks at me, with tears. Enough to make my heart aches. I don't know what to do. Should I hug him?Or maybe should I told him to just leave so he can be by himself? I really don't know what should I do.

"I- I'm sorry... I didn't realise-"

"It's okay" I smiled. Not because I'm happy that he's in front of me. I mean, he's my lovely crush that I love dearly.Just, I dont want to make him feel guilty. I mean, with his condition right now. I guess he have a really big problem right now.

I take out my handkerchief and give it to him. He looked up at me again, trying to smile.There's no more sobs like before but the tears didn't stop flowing his cheeks.

 

-Yoseob's POV-

" T-thank..y-you.." It's hard for me to speak or even to say a word. I can't stop the tears from flowing. I take the handkerchief from her and wiped my tears. We remain silent foor some moments. I know I've put her in some awkward moments but I can't really think right now, after what I saw before.

"H-hey" I looked up at her as I heard her voice.

"Should we sit over there?" She pointed to the bench nearest. I nodded my head, agreed with her. 

I saw her to stand up by herself. When I try to help her, she resist saying that's okay.

*What's okay about it? I'm the one that made her like this. I can't just ignore it* I sit in front of her and l looked at her,

"I will piggyback you" I saw her disbelieve face. And, should I say scared? 

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything bad to you." I saw she nodded hesitantly. She leans on my back and I piggyback her to the bench nearest.

She carefully sit on the bench. I looked at her swollen ankle. That's look kinda bad. 

"I'm okay. Don't worry about it" She realise I was worrying about her ankle. I look at her.

"Wait here okay? Don't go anywhere. I'm going to buy the medicines" Before she could say 'no', I ran to the store nearby.

As I walk to the store, I cursed myself for letting the emotions control me. And hurts a girl.

*Aisshh Seobbie. You're just stupid* I silently cursed myself. Its not like that girl broke her leg or something that serious, but she's like that because of me.

He sighed as he start to feeling more guilty over that petite girl.

I ran back to the bench just to find out there's no more that girl there. The girl that hurts her ankle. He walked around the park searching for that girl but there's no sign of her.

A girl with black skinny jeans and red hoodies. Where is she?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

#Hi Hi Hiii. I'm back .

#And I have exam tomorrow.

# I'm sooooo sooooo sorry for didnt update for ssuch a looongggggg time ;; sobs

#I will try to update more but I cant promise . Like seriosuly, I was to busy with other things B''c

#thank you for patiently waiting . 

# I love you guyssss. so mucchh. :')

SARANGHAEEEEEE  [xoxo]