NEW LOVER?

Can You See My Love ?

- AT CANTEEN -

 

" Yaahh~!!Seobie ah,what's wrong with you?" Gikwang tapped Yoseob's shoulder slightly

"Hmmp??" Yoseob looked at Gikwang with his cluless face.

"You looks like thinking about something.Like,there's something important that bothering you.Do you have problem Seobie?You know you can share it with me,right?"

"Nothing...I just thinking bout this girl.She.." 

"Mwoyaa!?" Gikwang cut Yoseob's words before he can finish it.Yoseob then knock Gikwang's head.

"What?Let me finish first.Don't think nonsense " Gikwang nodded, still with his blurred face.Yoseob then inued.

"I just saw her back and I dont know why but I really want to see her face.I mean, hey, she supposed to help me"Yoseob explain to Gikwang what happened last week. Gikwang nodded as he understand what really happened.

" I thought you love another girl"Gikwang continued en=ating his food not to care anymore.He offered his orange juice to Yoseob when he saw Yoseob's glare towards him. Yoseob shakes his head and laughed.Gikwang looked at him with blurred expression again.

"Lol,,nothing.Just,I thought she is a ghost" Gikwang chocked when he heard that 'ghost' word.Yoseob patted his back and laugh more.

"M-maybe..she is..a ghost..!!"Gikwang's voice become louder.Again, Yoseob knocked his head.Gikwang rubs his head and pouted.

"No.I thought like that too that time..but she have legs u know,and I think she's beautiful" Yoseob smiled.Gikwang shrugged and continue eating, 'At least not a ghost'.They continued eating and back to class.

 

-Yoseob's POV-

On the way to class, I saw someone that I really know.She with someone.Someone that I really dont like to see her with.I walked slowly because I want they to see me.I saw that girl giggles and smile brightly,not like when she's with me.Sweet but cold.I give them a glance when they looked at me before I entered the classroom. I kicked the chair before I sit at my place.

"Relax dude, maybe they just talking,okay?" Gikwang tried to calm me down.

"No.They're more than friend.I know.The way they talked and looked at each others.There's something between them." he mumbled.

I looked away and pretend to sleep wheen I saw she's coming towards me.But then when I saw she already turned away and went back to her class.

 

 

 

 

 

#Really really really sorry for short and too-late update D'X

I'm sorry, really really really sorry