Over

Can You See My Love ?

- Yoseob's POV -

"Seobbie..!! Seobbie..!! Yang Yoseob !" I stopped when she called my full name.I don't want to turned back but I have to! 

Slowly, I turned back just to saw Myungsoo's holding her hand tight. It's so hurt..but I won't let them to see my weakness.Maybe before,they can fool me..but not anymore .Slowly,she stepped towards me.Myungsoo do nothing but just let her came towards me.

"Stop there.I didn't ask you to come to me , right?" I shout not to loud but enough for her to hear.She sshocked with my warning and stopped.

I looked around holding my tears. There's no one around us and some shops around us already closed because it's already late at night.I looked at them but focusing on her.

*No, I can't cry in front of them. I must be strong.*

"We're over" I said loudly in calm voice.

It's hard for me because I really love her but she cheated on me.I looked at her face.Her teary eyes.She must be hurt, but I hurt more than her.

"Be happy" That's all I cay say after I saw her start to walk towards me. I turned around and walk leaving her as fast as I can.Before I out,I turned around to look at her but just to see she's crying in Myungsoo's hug 

"Damn!"I cursed loudly makes people around me pay their attention on me.I run out to the park.

At park,I run and run as the memories kept playying in my mind.Her face.Her smile.Her laugh...and her cold voice...

I run faster with the hope that the air flows against me will fade away our memories and my feeling towards her.

And suddenly,I bumped into someone.A girl. I falled on ground along with my tears that I'm holding back since that moment I saw her and her boyfriend just now.

...and I caan't stop my tears falls on her leg. I can't think.

"Y-Yoseob?" 

I looked up to look at her.

 

 

 

*HEYYA READERS !! SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER.. I REALLY DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE THIS SINCE MY FINAL EXAM JUST AROUND THE CORNER. 7 DAYS MORE FOR MY EXAAAM T~T /cryin a river/ *

*hope that I can update another chapter before my exam . and I need to study hardeer now because my result so damn bad even I sudy hard D": I hate exam /3*

Anyway, don't forget to comment okay, for me to improve myself :D saranghae !! *throws heart* BD