Her

Can You See My Love ?

"Lee Jieun!!" Jieun turned back and look at her bestfriend,Luna run towards her. 

"Yaahh..what's wrong?You saw a ghost eohh?" Jieun laughed when Luna tounge out at her words. Luna easily get scared of ghost.She know that Luna sometimes pissed off with her because she always about ghost. 

"Anyway,I already register your name.That's mean..you gonna sing on stage!!" Luna said in excitemend.They hold hands and excitedly jump and giggles.Jieun suddenly stopped.

"Wa-wait! Y-you what!!??" Jieun widen her eyes looked at Luna.

"You heard me right? Luna winked at Jieun.

 

 

- Jieun's POV- 

"Aiishh..what should I do now?" I really cant stop thinking about what Luna told me just now.

"Just do it.Its not like you never sing in front of people before,right?Just sing like you always do.Yes!No..Yes..aiishh!!" I mumbled to myself as I tapped my pen on my textbook.Not knowing the sound I made become louder.

"Ehem..Lee Jieun!" I heard my name and I looked up.All I can see is all my classmates looking at me and...Mrs.Kang.She looked at me with her hands on her waist and her gaze.

*Okay,I'm dead.*

 

- Yoseob's POV-

*I'm just gonna ditch the meeting* I looked at my watch.Thirty minutes more before the meeting.

I walk out from the class and slowly walked through the room when I sure no one saw me.At the door there's a sign "B2ST".I can saw all my members already in there except Gikwang and Junhyung. Gikwang still sleeping in class.I decided to out earlier before he wake up.He will force me to join the meeting.Doojoon already ask him to not let me skip this 'important' meeting and as a 'good' member,he listen to the leader's words well.

Junhyung.That boy..of course he's with Hara.They're the most beloved hot couple.Whenever they have free time,they will went out for date which means almost everyday.Sometimes I really jealous with them.Not like me and her.Thinking about us makes me sighed.

Suddenly,I got an idea.

"Yeess!" I walked fastly to a cafe.

*I'm gonna call her and ask her to come here and we can have a date today*

I dialled her number and called her.No answer.I called her again.

"Hello?" I smiled as I hear her voice. "Hi babe.I miss you.Can - "

"Hello?Seobbie,mianhae.I got something to do now.Talk to you later okay?" She hung the phone..just like that.

Ilooked at the phone in disbelieved.And of course,sad. I walked out the cafe and sighed loudly.I decided to walk around mall before going home to get rid my upset feeling.

Its few hours already since I just walked around the mall.I also bought a slice of strawberry cake.I'm gonna stop by at her house to give this to her.

"She must be happy" I giggled.I looked at my watch.I should go now. I take out my phone and dialled her number but then stoppen.

*Wait! Should I call her first? or maybe I should give her suprise?* I looked around.

Suddenly I saw someone.I cursed him in my mind.Seeing him give me a bad mood.

*Kim Myungsoo*

Thinking how close he and her.The way they talked and smiled to each others.It's more than friend. I still looked at him.He stand up in front a shop for girl's clothes.He looks like waiting for someone.

"His girlfriend of course" I smiled.

At least,that's makes me ease.He already have a girlfriend.

I pressed 'call' button and called her.I looked up again and I saw a girl hugged Myungsoo.Not just a girl.

It's...her!!

"Hello?" I saw they stopped walking and she pick up her phone answering my call.

I walked towards them without me knowing.

"Hello?Sorry again.I'm busy now.Will call you later okay?" She hung the phone just like that..again.

I stopped few inch away behind them.

"Who's that? Yoseob,your boyfriend uhh?" Myungsoo looked at her.

"What boyfriend?You're my boyfriend." She giggled and pecked Myungsoo's lips.

They holds hand together. I feel like something just hit me hard on my head.

"Y-you..." I clenched my fist.

"Seobbie...!!" I can saw their shocked face as they turned back looking at me.

 

- Jieun's POV-

"What a tired day!" I sighed.

I just done moved my things and my clothes.I can move to this apartment tomorrow.I walked out the apartment in hurry and locked the door as Luna waiting for me at park near my apartment.

"What take you so long?I'm sleepy already.Let's back home" I just smiled then she yawned.

I know she's tired.She's helping me right after we back from school till night.

"That's why I told you to not help me.Don't blame me" I laughed hard before I know her arms already around my neck.

"Yaa! Yaa! Let me go!" "Treat me ice cream first than I'll let you go". She laughed hard.

"Okay,okay..! Let me go first" I struggled from her arms.

"Haaha" She let me go and I decided to run away from her.I heard she shouted my name from behind.I turned back looking at her pouted. 

"Sorry sweety,I want to get some walk.Go home first.Dont wait for me okay?" I laughed and continue walk away with fast speed.

"Yaaah!! Jieun..!! Dont back too late okay? Or I'll never let you in" I replied her with my wave and makes my way to park.

I walked slowly.I like this scent.

Silent,cold and calm.

Its already late so not much people here.Just few couple and some people who also like me.Searching for some peace and fresh night air.

Suddenly I feel someone hits me makes me fall on ground.I groaned softly holding my painful ankle.

"Aahh..sorry..sorry..I'm so sorry" he kneel in front of me and touched my ankle. I cant answer him as I feel pain at my ankle and I can see my bleeding knee.

*Oh crap! This boy.Aiishh*

I'm just about to scold him before I saw few drop of tears fall on my leg.

He sobbed.

"I-I ..I'm -'' I feel guilty and looked at his face closer.

"Y-Yoseob?"

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

#sorry guys for late post >< 

#I will try to update more but with short chapter.Hope you guys don't mind