Mystery

Can You See My Love ?

The class is so noisy without teacher.That's not the problem anyway since her class always like that.It's just today...she don't have any mood so she decided to take some fresh air outside the class.She sighed boredly.

"Ooouuchh!!" she stopped as she heard someone shout in pain not far behind her.

*That's...Yang Yoseob's voice* she just stand still and didn't move at all.

"You..girl..can you help me?"that boy asked.Jieun shocked a little.

"M-Me..??" Jieun shouted back without moving.She heard Yoseob chuckled.

"Yes..you.No one here"Yoseob replied.He rubbed his ache ankle.

*How can I be so clumsy?* Yoseob waited for that girl to turned back and help him but that girl is still like that.

"It's okay if you don't want" Yoseob makes sad voice and turned back.He looked down and picked the books that fall scattered.

Jieun slowly turned back.She looked at Yoseob picked and arranged the books without looking anywhere.

*What should I do?*her heart can't stop pounding hard.She decided to help him.Jieun take a deep breath as she started to walk to Yoseob.

*It's okay..Jieun.He don't know you like him.He don't know.Just calm down..What are you thinking Jieun??* she fought with herself in her mind.

Yoseob smiled as he heard her footsteps walked towards him but he keep his head down while Jieun's heart pounding harder as she stepped slowly closer to him.

"Yaaah~~Yang Yoseob ahh..what happened? Are you okay?"Yoseob looked at the owner of the voice.

"Chorong ahh..nothing.I just fall and need some help to bring this books to teacher's room" Chorong helped him to picked and carry half of the books.She stand up.

"Aigoo..it's okay Chorong ahh..two person are enough to carry this books"Yoseob carry the books and stand up.He turned back to look at that girl.But....no one!? He looking around to find that girl.But he saw no one except Chorong who suddenly stepped infront of him.

"What's wrong with you Yoseob ahh?Let's go.I'll help you" Chorong said as she look at Yoseob's confused face.

"N-nae..kajja" Yoseob and Chorong walked together to the teacher's room.

After that,he thanked Chorong and they went to their own class.But Yoseob can't stop thinking about the girl and went to the place where he fall just now.He stand at the same place and looked at the place where the girl stand just now.

He don't know why he keep thinking about it.He keep thinking is that girl is a human or..ghost? 

*No way.Of course.She's a girl.I see her legs*he thought and made his way to his class.

 

 

#sorry for the fail-short first chapter..hope you guys will like it..I'm so sorry that I was so busy lately and will be busier x( #

#do comment too and you guys can give any ideas if you want..I'll do better for next chapter#