Chapter 6

Don't mess with me.....please

Chapter Six:

-later that night-

Hyukjae POV:

 I opened my eyes and looked around. Sometime during my sleep, I fell off the couch. I got up and dusted myself off. After realizing it was almost 6, I rushed upstairs to my room, and took a shower. While still in my towel, I called the kitchen staff and told them to start preparing a buffet style dinner. Picking out my clothes, I chose my black skinny jeans, a white wifebeater and a red checkered shirt. After putting on my monkey slippers, courtesy of Donghae, I headed downstairs to check on the progress and to make sure everything is ready. We take these hangouts seriously.

-when everyone has shown up, around 8:30-

“Y’all know the drill, go fix your own damn plates. I’ve sent the staff home so we can have ourselves a mini party.” I smirked and nodded to where the food was located.

“Dude, no need to say it twice, I’m there!” Donghae said, while rushing to the tables. I shook my head and followed them to the line.

We sat around the coffee table in the living room eating and talking. The room we were in was white, give thanks to my mother for that, so we had to be careful of any messes. We had a specific room for our ‘guys only’ hangouts.

I waited until Hae took a big swig of soda and asked, “So, Hae, who’s the girl?” as expected, he almost spit out his soda and started choking.

“Wh-what??” he took a gulp and squeaked out, “What girl?”

Everyone’s eyes looked to him and similar smirks were planted on their faces.

“A girl?” Leeteuk skeptically asked him. “My baby has himself a girlfriend?”

“WHAT? NONONONO!” Hae exclaimed.

“Since when do you have a girlfriend? Are you treating her right? How far have you gotten with her?” Kangin teased.

“Are you planning on marrying her? Are you going to take responsibility for her if she gets pregnant??” Kyuhyun continued.

“WHAT!!! NO!!” Hae looked between the both of them, at a loss of what to do.

“So, you’re not going to take responsibility??” Siwon reprimanded, playfully glaring at him.

Hae turned to me and whined. “Look what you did!! Make them stop!!” he put his hands on his ears and closed his eyes and curled into a ball.

We all looked at him then at each other, and busted out laughing. I fell to the floor clutching my stomach, as did others. We each had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard.

“God, we freaking love to tease you!!” Heechul said.

“Hyung!” Siwon glared at him.

“What?!”

“Don’t use his name in vain!!” Siwon said to him.

“Don’t get your in a bunch, church boy.” Heechul rolled his eyes and sat on the chair, examining his nails.

I rolled my own eyes, and said, “Hae, we know it’s not true. You’re too innocent for any of that. We just love to torture you.” I smiled at him.

He looked up at me and pouted, then turned to the others and glared. “You guys are mean!”

“Donghae,” Kangin started seriously, “that’s how we show our love. By teasing each other.” He ended up laughing behind his hands.

Hae just pouted and crossed his arms, looking like the child that we know he really is. I sat next to him and said, “Sorry for that, I knew it was going to happen. You’re just so adorable when in a pinch!” I pinched his cheeks hard and jumped off the couch, away from the hands I knew he wanted to strangle me with.

He stuck his tongue at me and glared. “Whatever.” He grumbled. We laughed and continued eating. After eating we decided to play video games, the X-BOX, mainly.

It was getting late, so we decided to tone down our playing to watching a movie. We put the movie in and grabbed our pillows and blankets. Usually the guys just end up sleeping here when we have get-togethers, so I make sure to have extra blankets and pillows. We sat comfortably watching the movie.

During the movie, Sungmin suggested we play truth or dare. We all agreed. Now, just because that’s usually what girls do at their sleepovers, doesn’t mean that we are girls ourselves. We are manly men!! Who just so happens to like playing those kinds of games. We’re bored!!! Give us a break. Sungmin got up to get the bottle.

“So, who is going to start first?” Siwon asked when Sungmin returned.

“I suggested it, so I’ll do it.” Sungmin said, spinning the bottle at the same time. It landed on Kangin. “Kangin, truth or dare?”

He thought for a moment, then said, “Dare.”

“Hmm…..okay. I dare you to eat a piece of pizza, with mayo, ketchup, mushrooms, peanut butter, and chocolate with chips and StarBurst as a topping all over the piece.” Sungmin smiled innocently as Kangin’s face turned a little green. All of our faces turned a little pale at that request.

Kangin got up and did as requested while we watched. He looked at the piece of pizza with disgust, swallowed a lump, and opened his mouth, hesitantly putting the pizza in his mouth and taking a bite. He chewed it slowly and was about to spit it out when Sungmin spoke.

“You have to eat it Kangin. The whole piece.” He had a sadistic smile on his face while watching Kangin struggle internally.

I looked away when he began eating the rest of the piece. Ugh, remind me never to do dare when Sungmin asks….I’ll stick to truth from him. We went back to the bottle and Kangin spun it, having it land on Siwon.

“Truth or dare?” Kangin asked him.

“Truth.” Siwon firmly told him.

“Aw man, you always pick truth!” Heechul whined.

“Sorry, but I know the dares you guys make up. I’m not risking it. So, give me the question.”

“Hmm…..is it true…..that……you don’t wash your hands after you use the restroom or ‘take care of business’?” Kangin said while smirking and waggling his eyebrows.

“Hyung!! That is NOT true, and you know it! And I don’t ‘take care of business’ either.” Siwon said offensively while blushing.

“Hey, it’s just a question, calm down. Unless it actually is true, which in that case, you are a disgusting young man.” Heechul said with a playful tone.

“Hyung~!!!!” Siwon whined.

“OKAY!! Next contestant please! Wonnie, just spin the bottle and forget them old folk.” Leeteuk said, placing the bottle in front of Siwon.

“Like you’re one to talk.” Kyuhyun mumbled loud enough for all to hear, except the eldest. We laughed while Teuk looked perplexed.

Siwon spun it, and after what felt like a few minutes, it landed on me. Oh, yippee!! He turned to me and asked me with a serious face. “Truth or dare?”

I put on my thinking face and said “Dare.”

Siwon leaned back and thought for a bit. “What to do, what to do. Okay, Kyuhyun, go into Hyuk’s sisters closet and bring something for him to wear, you pick it out, and he will have to wear it for the rest of the evening.” Kyuhyun left with a smirk on his face, I thought I saw him wink at Siwon, but maybe that was my imagination.

I looked at my friends. They were all smirking and laughing. I took a look on Hae’s face. He was trying not to laugh, and was looking everywhere but at me. Something wasn’t right with him.

Kyuhyun came back with a hot pink leotard in one hand and a bright blue and black tutu in the other. Wait a minute, my sister doesn't own that? What the…? “Oh look what I found in her closet Hyukkie. I think it’ll fit you.” My face paled as he walked closer and dropped the clothing in my lap. They planned this. I know they did.

I slowly got up and trudged to the bathroom to change. I’m a man of my word, and I said I would do the dares. After fixing the tutu, I walked out and into the room with my head down, and cheeks flushed. As soon as I stepped in, they all laughed and fell down. Literally, they were rolling on the floor. I heard a ‘click’ and snapped my head up.

THEY WERE TAKING PICTURES!!!! EVEN DONGHAE WAS. MY BEST FRIEND!! HOW COULD HE!!! “G-guys, no, please don’t!!! This is embarrassing!! Please don’t do that!” I tried to stop them, but I couldn’t, whenever I got close to one of the guys they would just evade my outreached hands. I covered up my no-no square, and grabbed a pillow to cover that area when I sat back down.

“H-Hyukkie!!! BUAHAHA!!!!! I CAN’T…CAN’T BREATHE!!!” Even HAE was on the floor.

“Hyuk, I’m so glad you said that, otherwise it would have been me.” Hae said while wiping tears from his eyes. What? He knew about this?? I’ve been betrayed by my best friend. Well if that’s how you want it to be, then this way it will be.

“Alright alright, I’ll be wearing this thing ALL night. You can get over it now.” I herded them back to where the bottle was sitting. I glared at Hae as we sat down, he was still hiding his laugh. My revenge will come. Just you wait. I grabbed the bottle and spun it. Come on! Come on!!! Land on him! Land on him!!! It landed on him. YES!!!!!!!

“Donghae, truth or dare.” Please say dare, please say dare!!

He thought for a moment. “Dare.” yes!!!

“Well then…hmm what to make you do. Ah! I know.” I leaned in towards him and said, “I dare you…to…make that girl fall in love with you.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!! I know, it's been a long time!!! i don't get a lot of comments, so i don't know if people actually read this ._. please comment!!! it breaks my heart when i people don't comment :(

so please!! comment!!

here is what Hyuk's leotard looks like:

Hyuk's leotard

Hyuk's tutu:


Hyuk's tutu

 

So!! yes, please comment and/or subscribe!! tell me what you think please!! any suggestions or anything...let me know what you feel!!

until next time,

~blazensaddles