Chapter One

Don't mess with me.....please

~Aiden POV~

*Beep Beep Beep*

                Ugh. I reach my hand over to my nightstand and plunge it toward the snooze button. Finally, some peace and quiet. I snuggle more into my covers and close my eyes.

*BAM BAM BAM!!*

                “Aiden!! Get your out of bed, now!!” my mother screams at me through the door.

                I mentally groan and pull myself upward so I’m sitting on my knees. “I’m up, mother. Don’t worry.” I answered. I step off my bed and walk to my closet. I pull out my favorite grey jeans, my red plaid shirt and my black undershirt. I put everything on, and reach into the closet to grab my black hightop converse. After I finish tying my laces, I grab my black thick lensed glasses, black and pink checkered bag and head out the door, skipping breakfast altogether.

                As im walking to school, my best friends Sam and Miinah join me, flanking my sides. Sam, wearing her black pants, her Domo shirt and black jacket. Her curly hair in a ponytail and her glasses perched on her nose. Miinah, on the other hand, was wearing something different from the both of us. A pink high waist, knee length pleated skirt, with a white ruffled blouse, and bright blue suede shoes. She has always been one for color. I don’t know why she hangs out with Sam and I, honestly.

                “Hey!! Sweetie, did you eat breakfast?” Miinah asks me with a serious tone of voice. Both my friends disapprove of my not eating breakfast or lunch.

                “Why do you ask questions to which you know the answer?” I reply.

                “You do realize it isn’t healthy to not eat breakfast or lunch?” Sam pipes in. I roll my eyes. They act just like a mother should.

                Ah, my best friends, how I love them so much, even if they pester me every day with the same questions. I’ve known them for about 10 years now and each day has always been a blast. They are there for me when I don’t even know where I am.  If it wasn’t for them, I don’t know if I would be alive right now. They are my solid rock when I am on the brink of destruction.

                “Yes,’ MOTHERS’” I say sarcastically. As we enter the school gates, I spot something that makes my blood boil and my stomach churn. There, in plain sight, is Lee Donghae, the schools ‘kingka’ and his friends, pestering a poor freshman. The almighty one, Donghae, is laughing his head off as the boy goes down on his knees begging for mercy. He probably didn’t even do anything to them. Hyukjae, Donghaes right-hand man, is laughing as well. He decides to kick the boy on his arm, causing the pitiful thing to fall.

                I noticed that other students either looked away, or just kept walking ignoring the pleas from the boy, creating a hole in the student body gathered there.  As much as I wanted to smack that smile off their faces, I had no courage to do so. I felt helpless, and I really wanted to help him. The three of us just ducked our heads and walked in the opposite direction.  We ended up just going to our classes.

-After the first two classes, its lunch-

                As I exited my class room, I bumped into someone. I looked up, and my eyes widened with fear. There he was, Lee Donghae, my so-called enemy, standing alone, the one I bumped into. I started shaking and I ducked my head and mumbled a quick apology before scurrying off to find Sam and Miinah. Holy sh!t!!!!! I have never been so scared in my life! I never thought I would do something so stupid! I should have looked where I was going! I looked back and I sighed in relief as I didn’t see him or his friends running after me.

                After finding Sam and Miinah in the library, I told them what happened. Their eyes widened and Miinah even put her hand over .

                “I’m so glad he didn’t do anything to you, Sweetie. He can be so scary when angered.” Miinah said. I nodded my head slowly, lost in my own world. Lunch passed with no further incidents or any news.

                The bell rang, and we scampered to our classes, with promises of meeting each other after school. I walked into my classroom and took my usual seat in the back by the window. (A/N: The classroom has rows of tables where two people can sit. Aiden sits alone.) I put my bag down and rested my left arm across the desk with my right hand underneath my chin and looked outside. It was a sunny day, and there were hardly any clouds outside. Class began. All the seats were filled, except for my neighboring seat of course. After 20 minutes or so, the door opened. I didn’t care who walked in and I just started doodling on my notes.

                “Ah, Mr. Lee, you decided to join us finally.” Said the teacher. My head snapped up.

                A muffled ‘sorry’ came from his mouth. “Well, since you decided to grace us with your presence so late, then I’m afraid there are no seats up front. You will have to sit in the back. With Ms. Amaya, in fact, next to the window. Ms. Amaya, please raise your hand for Mr. Lee.” The teacher instructed.

                Slowly, I raised my hand. I looked up at him as he started walking closer to my table. Yes, I refer it as my table because no one sits here with me, but that changes today, and hopefully just for today. His eyes looked into mine as he neared the table. I lowered my hand and looked away. Why must God choose today as my death day? Does he hate me that much?? I turned my head towards him and found him staring at me. My eyes widened as I quickly looked to the front. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him just staring at me.

                “I have never seen you before.” He said questionably. He sounded confused. I looked back at him and saw that his eyebrows were scrunched and a pout was formed on his lips. He looked down at his hands in his lap, then back up at me.

                I had no way to respond to that remark, so I just kept quiet. His gaze never left my face and I felt very awkward. Any type of conversation he tried to start, was immediately shot down with one-word answers on my part. Eventually, he gave up. Thank goodness. Class passed agonizingly, and as soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my backpack, and proceeded to where I was to meet with Sam and Miinah.

--------------

Hello! I know there are probably a lot of grammar errors, so im sorry. if you spot some, let me know. I know that this probably doesnt help you visualize her character, but i promise that in later chapters you will be able to figure it out. if anything doesnt make sense, let me know, i know i am a terrible writer person, so any help or critique is appreciated. i feel that this chapter isnt great, meh. ill figure out a title as i go along with this story.

im not sure when ill post the second chapter so please be patient. (im not even sure if anyone is going to like this D: if no one does, oh well, i dont mind :P) let me know what you think!

until next time,

~blazensaddles