Chapter 5

Don't mess with me.....please

Let me know if you see any mistakes please~

Chapter Five:

-After School-

Donghae POV:

Where in the world is that ? I oughta kick him in the balls if he does that again. If he was going to do that then the least he could have done was tell me. Don’t make promises you can’t keep. Oh, there he is, walking towards me like nothing is wrong. He knows how I get when people do things like that. I glared at him as he walked up to me.

“Hey Donghae, what’s up? Why the glare?” he said. I cant believe he just said that. “You know, your glares don’t work on me. They make you look cuter, not scary.” He winked at me.

I stopped glaring once his words sunk in. I blushed a little. Then pouted. “Shut up, . Why did you do that? You know that I don’t like it when people do that. It hurts my feelings. You could have just told me.”

“Aw, did my Haebaby really want to spend time with me?” he mockingly said. He stepped forward and pulled me into a hug. I just stood there, awkwardly until he squeezed me tightly, signaling for me to return the hug. Which of course, I did. I couldn’t stay mad at him for long, and he knew what to do to make me happy. Jerk.

He pulled out of the hug, and stepped back, only to lean forward to place a kiss on my forehead. “Hey!” I pouted again.

“Shush, you know you liked it.” He smirked. Damn, he knew me too well.

To clarify, we aren’t lovers, more like brothers. Very affectionate brothers who like skinship, mainly with each other. We grew up together and were each others first kiss. I know, that sounds weird, right? Two guys kissed each other? But, we didn’t go out or anything. We just wanted to try it out. Of course, we haven’t told anyone else about it. Who wants to know about things like that anyways? He knows I’m a very big fan of skinship. That is why he said that.

“I was doing a little research.” He smiled at me.

“Like what? Researching the inside of ?”

“You could say that. Anyways, I’m free this weekend, you want to get the  guys together and hang out at my place?”

“I guess, I’m free anyways, so it doesn’t matter what we do. You know how my parents are.” I told him.

“Yeah they don’t care what you do as long as you don’t get into trouble with the law or die.”

“Yeah, plus  we haven’t hung out with the guys in a long time, let’s do it.” I smiled at him.

“Okay, I’ll call them later. Lets go eat something.” He said.

“Dude, you’re always hungry, can’t you ever wait just like 2 or 3 hour? Where do you pack that food anyways, you’re  tiny!” I exclaimed.

“Haha, im not that tiny. Im building up some muscle.” He then proceeded to show my his arms, which were toned, but not that impressive. Yet.

“Let’s go then.” I told him, dragging him as he attempted to put his jacket back on.

Aiden POV:

So. Damn. Tired! I hate school sometimes because it is just a pain in the . Ugh, im so sleepy, im gonna go home and take a nap. Yeah, that sounds good. I hope Miinah and Sam don’t find me, they will surely make me hang out with them. Not letting me rest.

Im nearing the gates when I spot Hyukjae and Donghae. Okay, gonna ignore them and walk…wait, did Hyukjae just kiss Donghae’s forehead? What kind of relationship do these two have?? If only I had a camera, I could blackmail them. Nah im not that kind of girl. Im not that mean and heartless.

Ill just keep going, they wont see me. Home here I come!!!

Not too far away from the gates, a voice screams out “AIDEN~!!!” I turn around.

“Miinah~ SHUT UP. Gosh you’re so loud. I think the whole neighborhood can hear you.” I tell her. “Where’s Sam?”

“Hm? Oh, she is in the red room, finishing up her projects. That girl is a work-o-holic for that class.” She shakes her head with a proud smile on her face. No matter what she says about that girl, she loves that child. She considers us like her children. Which sometimes gets to be too creepy. Once I forgot something at home and she had it with her. She hadn’t been to my house in over a week. I love her though, you can’t help but love her.

“Should we wait for her?” I asked.

“Nah, she knows her way to the house. She’s a tough girl and can fend for herself.” She smiled. “She wanted me to have some alone time with our baby girl.” She winked and ran off, leaving me standing there rolling my eyes.

“Idiot. Y’all aren’t my parents. Though I wish y’all were. It would make things so much easier.” I said as I caught up to her.

“OH! I know! Why don’t I adopt you?? Or have my parents adopt you! We could be sisters!! Even better~!” she exclaimed.

“You know my parents wouldn’t allow that to happen. They have a tight leash on me, and you know it.” I reminded her.

“Yeah, but it was worth a shot. I don’t want to say this, but I know how your parents are, and I know that they would be willing to give you up for…a sum of money?” she said while looking shamedly at the ground.

I patted her shoulder. “You know that no matter how much you give them, they wont give me up.” I smiled a sad smile.

“Yeah. Anyways~ here we are!!!” she said excitedly as we turned the corner into her driveway.

We entered her house and went up the stairs to her room. “Do you want something to eat? Drink?”

“What do y’all have? I don’t want something big, maybe like a snack or something?” I said.

“Okay~” she picked up her room phone and dialed a number. “Mr Choi? Can you make us some snacks please? Doesn’t matter what kind, you know we eat anything. And we would also like something to drink. OH! Maybe a strawberry-banana smoothie? Okay. Thank you!” she hung up the phone and looked at me. “We are gonna have a feast!”

I smiled at her. “Good, but I hope it isn’t too much for them.” I pouted and sat on the bed.

“Nah, it’s no problem for them. They are the nicest people I know who tend to my, I mean, our needs. So, what should we do today?” she sat on the bed next to me.

“I’m not sure. Oh, I saw the weirdest thing after school.” I turned my body towards her. “I saw Hyukjae kiss Donghae on the forehead!”

“What? That’s…um…interesting? Did you get a photo? What kind of kiss was it? Are you sure it was them?” the questions started tumbling out of , like an open faucet or something.

“Calm down. It was just a peck, but I did think Donghae was blushing a bit.” I smirked evilly at the thought. “And, no. I didn’t get a picture. I didn’t want to be a creeper like we all know someone who is.” I pushed her shoulder a little.

“I’m not that much of a creeper. I do admit that sometimes I am creepy, but not to the point of being called a creeper. No need to be jealous of me and my creepy ways.” She stuck her tongue out at me.

*ring ring*

“Might be Sam.” She picked it up. “Hello? Hey girly! We are at my house for the moment. Might wanna come quick, there is going to be food and smoothies. You know how long that lasts here!” she laughed. “Okay, see you soon. Muah~! Love ya, and we will talk about your projects when you get here. Okay, then. Bye bye~!” she hung up and set the phone down. “So that was Sam.”

“NO WAY! OH MY GOD! I NEVER WOULD HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT!” I sarcastically yelled out.

“Shut up. She finally finished her project that she’s been working on for the past 6 weeks. We might get to see it sometime soon!” she clapped her hands.

“Sweet. Finally, I have been dying to see it. She didn’t let me see it, did she let you see it?” I asked her.

“Nope. Girl has been keeping a tight lid on this project.” She sighed. “We could have helped her.”

“I think that was the point. She wants to grow up Miinah. You have to let her do things by herself. Yes, we consider you the mom of the group, but just like real moms, you have to let us go at some point.” I gave her a hug and laid down on the bed.  “Ugh, you have the comfiest bed ever!”

She laughed and laid with me. “I got it so we could all sleep on it.”

*knock knock*

The door opened, and Sam walked in. “Sup guys. Did y’all have quality bonding time?” she winked at us. She plopped down on the bed as well. “So tiring this day has been! Where’s the food?”

*knock knock knock*

“Young Miss, I have the food and smoothies you wanted.” Mr. Choi walked in, followed by three maids. They set the trays on the table and set everything up. The maid with the smoothies walked towards us and handed us each a glass. “I knew Miss Sam was coming so I had them make extra. If you want or need anything else, you know where to contact us.” He bowed slightly and walked towards the door.

“One…two…three..THANK YOU MR CHOI~!!” we yelled out in unison. “Thank you guys~!”

Mr Choi turned around and laughed, a grandfatherly sound resonated the room. “You’re welcome.” He walked out the door.

“So, does anyone like anyone?” Sam asked. She glanced at me and smirked.

“NO. Not at all. You know how I feel about those people and don’t even try to get anything from me because I have no idea what is going on either.” I said to the both of them.

“Just asking, yeesh, no need to be so defensive.” Sam raised her hands and sent a wink to Miinah, who smiled knowingly.

“I saw that.” I narrowed my eyes. “Let’s move on to something else, please.” I sighed.

“Fine, let’s watch a movie. Which one? I think it’s your turn to pick, Aiden.” Sam said.

“I think I already know which one she is going to pick.” They looked at each other and we all yelled out loud: “FINDING NEMO~!!”

The time passed watching the fish movie, eating snacks and slurping on smoothies. Before we knew it, we were asleep on the bed.

Hyukjae POV:

I called the boys after I left Donghae, and told them that we are having a small get-together at my place that night. The guys know that when I say ‘small get-together’ I mean that its just us guys, no bringing toys, although they could bring their friends/boyfriends. Yes, most of our friends are biual. Let’s see who is coming: Siwon(Hankyung), Sungmin, (if there is Sungmin, there is) Kyuhyun, Kangin(Leeteuk), Donghae, myself, Kibum(Heechul). Yesung might come, but he could be busy with his new boyfriend. ShinDong is in his hometown, so he can’t come. That’s about 12 men. I’ll get some pizza, popcorn, burgers, and other things. That should be good enough for us. Oh and sodas, and nah, they can bring their own beer.

You might be wondering about my parents. They are travelling parents for work, so most of the time I have the house to myself. Which is why I hang out with the guys a lot, mainly Donghae though. It’s about 4 o’clock now. I told them to come over around 8 or 9. Gives me time to relax and clean. Although I don’t really need to clean because I have maids to do so for me. Oh, this is a good time to think of how to get Donghae and that girl together. I can tell she kind of likes him and he obviously likes her. He’s just shy.

I smile to myself and sit on the couch. Actually, a nap doesn’t sound to bad. I’ll just sleep for an hour or so. I’ll still have time to figure something out. I laid down on the couch and shut my eyes. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

------------------------------------

WOOT!! I have updated :D i hope it's okay :/ if not, meh...sorry i guess? this is a long one!! in my opinion. well, that is what happens when you are in a car for almost 10 hours straight :D so yes, let me know if you see any mistakes. driving to Kansas for my first orientation takes a long time, and then we drove back today...right after it.... wow......tell me how it is too!! i would really appreciate it!!

until next time (which hopefully might be tomorrow night or the next day, depends on what we do tomorrow),

~blazensaddles