Chapter 4

Don't mess with me.....please

Chapter Four:

Aiden POV:

Ahh lunch. My favorite part of the day. As I walked passed an empty hallway, I spotted Hyukjae making out with some girl. My eyes widened when his looked at mine. I could tell he was smirking and I whipped my head away from them and towards the front, quickly walking away from the scene. I didn’t turn around until I turned the corner. Sweet, im safe.

Ah! There are Sam and Miinah. I slid into the seat next to Miinah. “So guys, whats up? Anything new?” I asked.

“We were just talkin about what we wanted to do over the weekend. So far, we came up with going to the movies, going ice skating, going bowling, swimming, or just hanging out at someones house.” Sam said.

“Is there anything you wanna do? Any one of those. Or anything else that you can think of?” Miinah asked me.

“They all sound good. I think we should do swimming, hanging out at someones house, and then watching movies. Or something like that, but I really wanna do swimming. I haven’t been in a long time!” I said with child-like excitedness.

“Haha, okay, then that’s what we will do. Want us to ask your mom? See if we can work some magic on her to let you maybe spend the night as well?” Miinah asked me.

“Sure, whatever you wanna do. No matter what I say, you won’t take no for an answer anyways.” I stuck my tongue out at her.

“True true. Oh? There’s Hyukjae, without Donghae.” Sam noticed. “Why does it seem like he is coming over here? Oh god, he is. Act natural guys.” She turned her head down to the table.

“Hey ladies, how ya doin?” Hyukjae asked us. “So listen, I think one of yall saw me earlier in the hallway, and I was kinda hoping to talk to you. Privately.” Not one of us moved an inch. “Look, I know it was Miss Amaya here, so, come on girlie, let’s talk.” He grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the cafeteria.

I looked around, almost all eyes were on us. My face burned in embarrassment as I felt like a little child getting ready for a beating. “No, you cant take her.” A voice weakly said. I looked back at Miinah.

Hyukjae abruptly stopped, which made me bump into him. “Sorry” I quickly mumbled while rubbing my nose. “What was that, girlie?” His eyes turned icy as he glared down at Miinah. “And why not? We are just going for a little chat, nothing bad, I promise, its just I want to talk to her alone.”

“Miinah, it’s okay. I’ll be alright, don’t worry. I wont let him hurt me.” I gave her a small smile. “Come on, you said you wanted to talk, so lets go. And don’t pester my friends, either.” This new bravery had me be the one to pull him out of the cafeteria, even though he still had my arm in his hand.

Hyukjae POV:

Well, this girl has guts, I gotta tell ya. Im glad my plan worked. Promising to meet Hae, then making out with a random toy. I knew that would have made him leave. See Hae, I am smart. You just aren’t aware of when its me. All I want to do is get to know this girl better. That’s all, I swear.

We turned right once we left the cafeteria doors, with her leading me down the hall and into an empty hallway. She stopped, shook my hand off her arm, and turned around, giving me a small glare. Wow, she really does have guts. Maybe that’s why Hae is drawn to her. Nah, I can barely see that the girl standing in front of me is a natural beauty. Maybe not my type, but I can see Hae going for her. I wonder why she decided to cover her beauty with all these ugly clothes. Weirdo.

“So,” she began. “What does the almighty Hyukjae want with me?” her arms crossed over her chest, which is actually pretty big. Dammit Hyukjae, focus on whats important, getting to know this girl.

“Not much,” I said carefully, smirking slightly. “I just want to see what my friend sees in you.” This took her off guard, as she started blinking her innocent doe eyes behind those stupid glasses, and her arms uncrossed themselves. She placed her right hand on her left arm, as if half-shielding herself from me. What am I gonna do, you? Come on, my rep can’t be that big and bad.

“Um, what friend?” she timidly asked, suddenly unable to meet my eyes.

Hmm, so she can tell something has been happening with Hae. Dude, you aren’t very subtle about this, are you. “You know the one. I think he is in one of your classes.” I raised an eyebrow at her.

She suddenly blushed! What?? This is getting better and better. I smirked. Well, that’s all I want from her. I didn’t learn much, but at least I can say I talked to her. I smiled innocently at her. “Hey, well, I gotta go. I guess ill see you around, and I hope we can become good friends Miss Aiden Amaya.” Her blush spread even more. Hmm, I guess she is VERY shy around guys. Ooh, this will be fun! I turned and walked away. A small plan formulating in my head. Oh Hae, we are gonna have some fun this year, just you wait.

Aiden POV:

Umm….what just happened? All I know is that Hyukjae got me away from my friends just to see what his friend sees in me? Me…of all people. Oh, I knew who he was talking about. Its not hard to guess, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out he meant Donghae. Who stares at me almost everytime he sees me now, which thankfully, isn’t at every hour of the day. We have one class together, then in the morning when they torment the kids here, are the only times I see him. Thank god. I walked back into the cafeteria and headed towards our table. Sam and Miinah looked like they hadn’t even eaten yet.

“Hey,” I casually said, like the second most popular guy didn’t just talk to me. “What up? How come yall didn’t eat yet?”

“Dude, how could we eat when we knew you could be in trouble? You were taken away by that…that…THING!” Sam practically yelled.

“Sammie, im right here. No need to yell. Plus, im alive and not hurt.” I told them. “No need to go ballistic on my account, wait until something really happens, Ill let you know when it actually does. I can always count on you guys.” I smiled at them.

“Anyways, Sweetie, what did he want? Did he ask you to do his homework or something? Or, no, you don’t have a class with him.” Miinah pondered.

“Well, he said he wanted to check out what his friend sees in me. That’s all. He didn’t touch me. He even said he hopes that we can become friends from this.” I told them. “I think yall know what friend he is talking about, right? No need to go into details?”

“You mean Donghae?” Sam smirked at me, tilting her head in an innocent way. “Yeah, we do.”

I blushed and looked into my lap. “Yeah, him.” I said softly.

“Aw, no need to blush.” Miinah smiled. “But just know that if you need anything at all, be it kicking his , or Hyukjae’s, just let us know and we shall do the honors.”

----------------

if this doesn't make sense, i'm sorry. i tried, ha. anyways, how is it so far? i think it's bad. ha again, but let me know what y'all think. seriously, i don't mind any criticism. it'll help me make this better. don't be afraid to let me know what y'all think. i guess this is it for now.

until next time i post a chapter,

~blazensaddles