Chapter 2

Don't mess with me.....please

Hey!! im so sorry for not posting until now!! D:

Chapter Two:

                Miinah pulled me into a hug the moment I met with them. Then we started walking towards our houses.

                “So, are y’all doing anything this weekend?” Sam asked us.

                “Homework, chores, and whatever else needs to be done by the almighty ones.” I sarcastically reply.

                “You know, you can always live with me if things get too bad?” Miinah asked me with a soft tone. “My parents wont mind, they love you!”

                “Yeah, or you can live with me? We have an extra bedroom that can be all yours. All my family members love you!!” Sam spoke up.

                “Thanks guys, but y’all know how my family is, unfortunately.” I said with a small smile. “Anyways, here is my stop. Thanks guys, for being there. I’ll see you tomorrow. Text y’all later!” I waved and turned to the door, entered the key and walked inside.

                “Girl, I have your chores for the day. I want them done by the time I get back tonight.” My mother told me as I walked into the kitchen.

                “Okay, Mother.” I said sullenly.

                “Good girl, I knew I raised you correctly.” She smiled sickly sweet as she handed me the list, then started walking out the door.

                I looked at the list of chores she left for me. I gave it a quick scowl and proceeded to start my laborious day.

                Donghae POV:

                “Ugh….today was such a stupid hectic day.” Hyukjae said as he plopped down on my couch, closing his eyes.

                “I know what you mean.” I responded as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I sat down next to him and took a sip. “Hey, I have a question for you.”

                “Go ahead, shoot.” He said.

                “Have you heard of a girl with the last name of Amaya?” I asked.

                “Uh…..no…I have not. Why, you have the hots for the girl?” he asked while smirking.

                “NO! um..no I don’t, its just, I sat by a girl with that name and I had never seen her before. I was just wondering.” I stammered.

                He opened one of his eyes, smirking all the while. “Yeah. Sure, okay, I believe you.”

                I threw a couch pillow at him. “Shut up, and no, I don’t. Seriously, I don’t. I haven’t even met the girl.”

                “Whatever helps you sleep at night.” He laughed quietly.

                I groaned. Dammit, I knew I shouldn’t have asked him anything. Knowing him, he is going to try something.Grr…..

                I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I looked over towards Hyukjae, who was passed out now. Well, might as well do something useful. I got up, and walked to my room. I went to my walk-in closet, and searched for my yearbooks. I grabbed all of them and headed to my bed, opening the most recent one to the index.

Amaya…Amaya….Amaya...Ama-ha! There she is. What? She is here?? Next yearbook. How long has she been here?I opened the one from sophomore year. Amaya…Amaya…Amaya..woah, she is here too! WTH? I opened the earliest yearbook I had, kindergarten. What the hell….how is it that I have never ever seen her or heard of her before now?? She has been here since the beginning!! Hmm… She was a pretty girl, I wonder why she doesn’t hang out with people like us? She would fit in. Why does she wear plaid a lot? Whatever, I better get back to Hyukjae before he flips out.

I closed the yearbooks, and put them back into the closet, the way they were, chronologically. My back turned away from the door as I was doing so. I felt a presence behind me and quickly turned around. My heart started beating faster as I stared at the persons smiling face.

“Whatchya doin’ Hae?” Hyukjae asked. He peered over my shoulder and smirked as he spotted the yearbooks. “I knew you had felt something about that girl.”

“No you big idiot, I just thought I should make sure my room is clean.” I lied through my teeth. I knew he wouldn’t believe me, at all. He stepped passed me in the closet. I closed my eyes. Damn, he knows I was looking.

Yeah, Hae, I believe that. Not. Don’t worry, I wont tell anyone about your little crush.” He said. “Anyways,I just came up here to let you know that I gotta go now. Keke, it was nice ‘talking’ to you about feelings Hae. Ill see you tomorrow, buddy.” And with that, he left my room, and out the door, back to his own house.

I sat down on my bed and rubbed my face in my hands. Dammit…im so dead. Now I know that Hyukjae is going to try something. I don’t know when, but I know now. Hopefully he wont tell anyone about this. It would kill me. No, I know Hyukjae, he wouldn’t do that. He is my best friend.

Aiden POV:

Finally! I am done!! HAHAHAHA!!! And….it’s only…11:43pm. Well, I have at least an hour or two to finish my homework. Yes, I have such good wholesome fun here at home. As you can see. Harhar. Anyways, usually mom doesn’t come home until waaaay into the night, like around 2 or 3 in the morning. What does she do while she is away? I don’t know. Do I care? No, not really. Should I care? Hmm, kinda sorta, but she has made my life a sort of living hell ever since…ever since the accident. We will get to that later, and when I mean later, I mean never. Ha, you’ll never know it. That aside, its about time I start my homework.

I pull out my backpack from underneath my bed and pull my calculus book from it. Then I start the torturous thing called homework. Bleh.

-Three hours later-

What? Where am I? Oh wait, I fell asleep. Wait, what time is it? Almost 3 in the morning, is she here yet? I get up from my desk and head towards my door. Slowly, I open my door and listen to the sounds of the house. I hear light snoring coming from down the hall. She is here. Im surprised she didn’t barge into my room, well, she usually doesn’t do that unless she is really drunk. Must not have been that bad of a day for her. Maybe tomorrow wont be as bad. I closed my door and started putting my books away. I turned out the lights and climbed into bed. Closing my eyes, I unexpectedly pictured a smiling Donghae. What the hell? I shook my head and succumbed to the dark of the night.

I hope you can forgive the grammar mistakes that are in here. i know that there are many. ;~;

anyways, is this an update i see?? i think it is!! harhar

until next time,

~blazensaddles