Chapter 3

Don't mess with me.....please

Chapter Three:

                Aiden POV:

                *BRRRING BRRRING*

                I opened my eyes and groaned. Well, at least today it’s a new day. Getting out of bed, I stretched my arms and legs, and walked to my closet. I pulled out my faded black skinny jeans, my lime green tank top, and a dark red shirt. Finishing my look off with my white converse, my signature nerdy-looking glasses and my backpack, I walked out the door.

                Same as yesterday, Sam and Miinah flanked my sides. This time they were bickering over whether or not this new band was good, or something like that. Whatever, I plugged in my earphones and cranked up the volume to drown out their voices. And, again, same as yesterday, the same people made my blood boil, but with a new victim. I couldn’t help it, I stopped walking and stared with an incredulous look on my face. Sam and Miinah finally noticed me after they walked at least a good 10 feet, freaking one track minded people. They quickly came back to me and stared as well.

                “Hey, we know how you feel, but this is what they do. You cant save everyone because then all the bullying will be put onto you. Trust me, I know. Ive seen it happen a bunch of times. It never changes.” Sam said. “It makes me angry that they do that as well, we don’t have power to stop it from happening. So, lets go.”

                “Sam’s right Sweetie, we cant stop the ball after its thrown, so its best to ignore it and move on.” Miinah agreed.

                I remained quiet as I stared at the scene. My eyes trailed to Donghae. What? He was already looking over here. I turned around quickly and scanned the area, hoping that he was looking at a friend or someone else or something!! No one but us was around. I looked back at him and my eyes locked on his. I noticed he stopped smiling and laughing and his jaw was slacked open, his eyes were wide and he had a look of surprise on his face. What the hell? Sam and Miinah noticed this little exchange between us and looked back and forth between us.

At this time, Hyukjae noticed that Donghae wasn’t laughing and smiling like he wanted him to. He looked at where Donghae’s line of vision went and a small smirk formed on his face. Loud enough to where he knew that I could hear, he said “Hae, whatchya lookin at?” He turned back to Hae. “Why don’t you go talk to her, or take a picture, it’ll last longer.” This seemed to snap Donghae back to reality, and me for that matter. He turned a glare towards his friend and didn’t look back to me.

How long were we staring at each other? I wasn’t sure. Did I want to keep staring? No…yes….i don’t know anymore! That was the first time something like that happened to me. I shook my head and my heels, dragging a gaping Sam and Miinah behind me.

“What the hell just happened?!?” Sam asked, as we turned a corner where we knew they couldn’t see or hear us. “Why was he staring at you? Did you do something to him? Did he do something to you? Did you talk to him? What just happened?”

“Sammie, calm down!! Breath! I have no idea why he was staring at her and apparently she doesn’t either. And what was with Hyukjae, why did he say stuff like that?” Miinah pondered.

“I don’t know at all. Wait, the only thing I know is that I bumped into him yesterday, but I apologized? Then in class, he came in late so he had to sit next to me.” I told them meekly.

“Wait, why didn’t you tell us? What did he say to you yesterday then? Did he threaten you? Did you threaten him? Wait that’s impossible, you are the sweetest thing ever. DID HE HURT YOU IN ANY WAY?!?!” Sam exclaimed.

“Again, Sammie, BREATH CHILD BREATH!!! And don’t go jumping into conclusions. And of course my sweet little girl wouldn’t hurt or threaten anybody. If anyone is going to be doing so, it would be them. Either one of them. Just tell us Sweetie, did he say anything to you yesterday?” Miinah calmly asked.

“No, well, the biggest thing he said to me was that he had never seen me before. He did try to start conversations with me. I don’t know why though, but I immediately shot them down. I didn’t want to talk to him because I was afraid of what he would ask and whether or not he would do something to me. But that shouldn’t have been any reason to look at me like that. And that shouldn’t have been a reason Hyukjae would say something like that.” I quickly finished.

“Well, whatever the reason, we will make sure he doesn’t do anything to you. We will protect you, I promise. You have enough on your plate already without having to worry about him.” Miinah said while Sam nodded her head.

“Thanks guys, I appreciate it.” I gratefully said. I smiled at them and then we continued onto our class.

Donghae POV:

“DUDE!! That was so not cool.” I angrily said to Hyukjae. “Why did you have to do that?? Ugh!” I punched him in the arm.

“Haha, then you shouldn’t have been staring at her. The great Donghae does not stare at mere mortals!” he laughed out. “so, im guessing that that is the girl you were talking about? Hmm, I can see her going for you, but she doesn’t seem like the toys we use. Don’t bother, with the way she dresses she cant be anything useful other than homework help, which you don’t really need since we got a bunch of the nerds in line.”

“Shut up. Come on, we are going to be late for class.” I said, walking away from the boy groveling at our feet. The poor thing didn’t even do anything to us except bump into us as he was rushing to class. “And besides, I don’t even need the nerds, im smart enough to be top of the class. Its you who needs the nerds.” I stuck my tongue at him and scurried away.

“HEY!!! I DON’T NEED THAT MUCH OF HELP!!! GAH!! YOU IDIOT HAE!!! COME BACK HERE!!” Hyukjae screamed as he ran after me. “UGH!! I HATE YOU!” he yelled as he caught up to me, grabbing me into a headlock and rubbing my head hard. “Ill tell everyone your secret if you tell mine, so don’t cross me!” he laughed.

“GASP!!! You wouldn’t dare?? Would you?” I asked giving him my best pouty face. I knew it irked him when I gave him the pouts. He couldn’t resist them, no one can. HAHA I have the power.

“, don’t you dare start that crap Hae!!” he let go and looked away. He started to walk away and I followed closely behind, while I keep giving him my pouting face.

“Right, Hyukkie, you wouldn’t do that to little ol’ me, would you?” I asked him cutely. “You wouldn’t sell me out, right? Come on yeobo~, tell me.”

“AISH!!! Okay, fine fine fine!! I wont tell anyone.” Yay! Victory for me. “But seriously, do you want me to help set you guys up? It would be no problem for me. A little talkin here and there, and BOOM you’re together. Just like that.”

“Nah, im okay man. Its just I never knew she went here and she surprised me is all. Im pretty sure so don’t waste your breath about it. Save your pretty little voice for our rapping.” I grinned cheekily at him. We had arrived outside of my classroom, just like in the mangas and dramas, the boy walks me to my class. Hehe, only I get him to walk me to class, he doesn’t like to do it any of our other friends or any of his toys. Im special, ha. ANYWAYS. Away from my yeobo~.

After we made promises to meet at the usual place, I walked in. Class was pretty much boring and I don’t want to bore you with the details of whats going on. Lets skip to lunch, with my hubby, my monkey, my yeobo. Who is currently in a make-out session with some girl. Great, nevermind then. Ill just walk the other way. Damn monkey.

Again, sorry about the grammar mistakes clearly in here....

is this a double update?? hehe i think it is!! comment if you want...or don't..i understand. (  ._.)

until next time,

~blazensaddles