USS Part 1

I never thought it'd be you ~ [ON HIATUS]

Shutting the door shut behind me, i sank to the floor and clutched my my chest. *Why did it seem so wrong yet right? Being around Daehyun oppa makes me feel happy yet whenever I see Youngjae I feel ... guilty* 

"Ooo, noona ~" said Jongup with his gruff morning voice. Rubbing his eyes, he stood up from his bed. 

"Oh, Jongup-ah, breakfast is re----" I looked up only to cover my eyes in horror. Jongup tilted his head in confusion. Shaking it off, he walked past me out to the living room and to the bathroom. Himchan and Yongguk who was out in the living room watching TV just stared at their dongsaeng. *click* heard the lock of the bathroom.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Jongup in the bathroom. Himchan smirked and shook his head. Poor boy, he was to use to sleeping in his boxers that he forgot that Hazel is sleeping with them now. 

Recomposing myself I woke up Zelo. 

"Noona, 5 more mins" hmmm, could he be sleeptalking or was it for reals?

"Zelo-ah, if you don't wake up now Himchan oppa will eat everything." I persuaded him. Finally after a few more tries he woke up.

-----------------------------------

Gathering at the breakfast table I was seated at the end beside Yongguk. As we ate our breakfast the boys discussed where they could go. Being a weekday everyone is probably working or schooling; thus it was considered "safe" for them to explore Singapore. Himchan was the noisest; always insisting where they could go. At the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder if he's really one of the older members. Shaking my heads I went back to stuffing myself with the pancakes. As everyone was busy chatting, I looked up to see Youngjae feeling somber. He's been like this since day 1 and it was bugging me as to why he was like that. I continued to study him. *Wow, his facial features are really outstanding. Every little thing*. Youngjae looked up to see me staring at him. I blinked twice and looked at him back innocently. I flashed him a genuine smile.

*Why am I feeling like this, no ... *

Youngjae just shook it off and went back to playing with his pancakes, barely touching them. The pancakes tasted fine to me though.

"Noona ~~~ help us tell Himchan hyung that you would rather go to Universal Studios then to some musuem..." cooed Zelo who ran over to my side and slightly shaking my shoulders.

"YA! Andwae ~ we need to learn more about Singapore!" retorted Himchan.

"Oppa, you know it IS your holiday. Why not have fun?" I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Afterall, don't you guys wanna try the new rollercoaster? That is unless ... someone is ... you know... S.C.A.R.E.D?" I raised my eyebrow at Himchan.

"Hahah, ok by my orders we shall go, scared or not lets have fun B.A.P style!" exclaimed Yongguk as Himchan gulped down his drink.

Giggling, i glanced back at Youngjae. *Hopefully this will cheer you up*

----------------------------------

The sun seemed to have known our plans as it was shining brightly in the sky. Clouds helped reduced the temperature just barely. Yongguk had purchased our tickets and we were strolling inside. The boys were amazed at the slightest things. Lucky for me I brought along my DSLR to capture those epic moments. Youngjae was still stridding behind. He looked around curiously but I knew he was hiding his anxious-ness. 

"Oooooo!!! Transformers ride, I want to ride this!" Jongup bellowed as Zelo ran towards him. Grabbing Youngjae's hand, I pulled his towards the queue. Youngjae stared as my fingers grabbed his wrist. His eyes couldn't look away. 

"Youngjae-ah, shall we ride this together? You'll sit beside me right?" I looked at Youngjae smiling at him. He nodded his head then looked down to our interlinked arms. I met his eyes and awkwardly let go. It was weird but holding his hands made me feel secure.

After a few rides, Himchan barely survived the rollercoasters. Zelo and Jongup were still running around to other rides. Daehyun and I were buying water for the others. Blame it on our age but we were all breatheless.

"Zelo-ah, Jongup-ah, can't we try something less heart-stopping???" Daehyun asked the maknaes. Zelo and Jongup gave each other smirked smiles. Zelo grabbed my hand and Youngjae's hand in the other while Jongup scurried his hyungs.

I stood agaped at the next ride that they wanted us to ride. Zelo pulled my hand but I stood rooted to the ground.

"Noona ~~~ come on" Zelo shouted as he entered along with the other members.

*NO WAY ><*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! Lol, thanks to all those who commented. Do give me more love :)